UPSB v4

General Discussion / How to learn tricks with weak hand?

1. BeyondEminence
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 23:43:16

Hey guys just a quick post that i felt like posting :xd: So i was trying to learn how to do tricks with my weak hand, left, fluidly. If you guys have any tips/tricks then can you help me out? Thanks, In Advance :)

2. Fuse
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 00:16:44

Use a lighter mod so you don't tire it out.

3. ChainBreak
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 00:37:32

Spinning with my weak hand is like when I first learned spinning for me. ;) So I just decided to start over again. Practice the basics.

4. Noble
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 01:38:05

practice...

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 01:47:51

This post is unnecessary. Just practice. Giving you tips isn't gonna help you. You must experience pen spinning yourself. Please ask in the shoutbox next time or otherwise, SEARCH. http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=36

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 01:51:00

Your left hand will be unused to spinning. Don't give it a buster, give it a light mod for about a month to bring it up to dexterity, then use whatever you like.

7. Darealone
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 04:35:21

Like everyone says. Practice...and I really don't think you have to learn the fundamentals with it. I learned Thumbflap reverse thing before I could sonic with my left hand.

8. midniteferret
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 04:48:33

practice and use a lighter mod

9. flaming oracle
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 06:17:06

lol either force it if your serious enough or go the long and less painful way with a light mod XD

10. BeyondEminence
    Date: Sun, Apr 29 2012 19:56:16

flaming oracle wrote: lol either force it if your serious enough or go the long and less painful way with a light mod XD
    lmao I just thought of how I would force it... *Acts like a drill sargeant yelling at my hand* YOU WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE OTHER HAND OR I WILL CUT YOU OFF!

11. flaming oracle
    Date: Mon, Apr 30 2012 00:25:07

BeyondEminence wrote: lmao I just thought of how I would force it... *Acts like a drill sargeant yelling at my hand* YOU WILL BE AS GOOD AS THE OTHER HAND OR I WILL CUT YOU OFF!
    hahahahab yes that is how you teach your dummy hand XD bet snow froze his other hand off to learn 2h2p spinning

12. BeyondEminence
    Date: Wed, May 2 2012 19:32:10

JackyMacky wrote: This post is unnecessary. Just practice. Giving you tips isn't gonna help you. You must experience pen spinning yourself. Please ask in the shoutbox next time or otherwise, SEARCH. http://forum.upsb.info/forumdisplay.php?f=36
    Thanks for saying my post is ''unnecessary''.... I just wanted to know.... Last time i used the shoutbox ppl were flaming me.... I asked once..... Sorry for not searching though