UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Where to find pens in Taipei

1. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 15:51:41

Hey guys, I'm currently in Taipei for a week, and I was wondering where and what pens you can get here? Thank you in advance. (sun)

2. suppyfezzy
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 19:38:55

you have to go down a little bit south of taipei and find one of those huge book stores

3. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 05:04:30

suppyfezzy wrote: you have to go down a little bit south of taipei and find one of those huge book stores
    Where exactly and what can I get? :/

4. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 15:57:12

Anyone? D: I won't be here for that long. :(

5. Kyoflow
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 10:13:15

I was born in Taiwan but I haven't been back for awhile...from what i recall, Daiso (find it on google maps if theres any near you) have some really cheap pens. Not sure if theres anything to work with though...theres also this store known as 9x9 in mandarin, but I'm not sure what it's actual english name is. They have anything from dr. grips to hgr to airfits and all kinds of other goodies. sorry if im way off since i havent been back for a few years now...

6. Chobi
    Date: Sun, Apr 29 2012 12:54:34

Only 9x9 stores I've found on the web are all in kaoshiung. :/ @Kyoflow can you link me to any site or something that shows the 9x9 address in Taipei? So I can show it to our Taiwanese driver :D

7. Kyoflow
    Date: Sun, Apr 29 2012 19:50:55

im not sure what the exact address is, and im busy right now so i can look it up later, but i pretty sure theres one in the yonghe district of taipei. check around this website if you can read mandarin: http://www.9x9.com.tw/default.php and you can always take the subway to kaoshiung, it takes like an hour or 2. just take a day off and travel down there.

8. hoiboy
    Date: Mon, Apr 30 2012 00:47:37

Chobi wrote: Hey guys, I'm currently in Taipei for a week, and I was wondering where and what pens you can get here? Thank you in advance. (sun)
    Look for a bookstore. There are lots of them.