UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Stuff i want if you have

1. Spinnerkai
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 02:12:10

Hi im spinnerkai and i want to buy stuff from you guys Everything below is all i want please dont try to sell me something thats not listed I can't buy for at least a month so if you give something away to someone else, i understand. Also if we make a deal and i like it i will post [B]DAILY[/B] PMs to let you know if we are still good to trade or if i decide to back out. I can only pay through paypal! RULES: 1.) I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone. 2.) I reserve the right to back out of a trade at any time before packages are sent. 3.) If you don't PM or reply to my PM's i will immediately think that you do not want to trade anymore. 4.) I pay for shipping, and i prefer it to be domestic but if it has to be international i cant order as much (if u want to pay for shipping, by all means go ahead) What I Want: Dr grip Tips Yellow, pink and green bellcolors 3 of each Neon Reynolds 2 of each color (green and pink only) Pilot g3s (plastic or metal tipped) Hyper jells black, blue and pink Old namae caps signo tips i pay $10 for 20 Teks Yelo mod Menowa mod Impact MX or the brass washers and screw Selling: PS3 Games (on PSN) I have: ProtoType 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$20 Dead Rising 2: Off The Record~~~~~ $10 Resident Evil 5:Gold Edition~~~~~~~ $20 House Of The Dead 3~~~~~~~~~~~$5 Resident Evil 4 (HD-PS3 version)~~~~$10 VERY GOOD PRICES FOR PS3 Games (especially the new ProtoType 2) (Menowa mod must be made with legit and original parts. No subs or replicas. OR a tutorial) (The Yelo mod must also be made Original with the exception of grips, which can be sailor) If you can give me freebies that would be greatly appreciated :) Thanx in advance for reading my post! EDIT* if you live in NYC tell me a place we can meet up for the trade, to eliminate shipping costs. I also have PayPal

2. Rudra
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 02:23:10

i got a few plastic g3 and green waterfall and 1 keityo body

3. MrBlazery
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 03:03:49

You will never get a Menowa mod with original and legit parts.

4. Spinnerkai
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 03:28:25

i would also buy a tut and you dont have to be negative

5. ohzers
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 01:43:31

Spinnerkai wrote: i would also buy a tut and you dont have to be negative
    you probably wont get a tut either :x

6. Spinnerkai
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:12:52

lol mad negative people

7. ohzers
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 20:17:08

its not being negative, the only way you might be able to get the mod or tutorial is pay at least 50 and im sure only raos would sell you the tut

8. Spinnerkai
    Date: Thu, May 3 2012 23:31:44

BUMP changed thread a little

9. Spinnerkai
    Date: Mon, May 14 2012 22:05:51

bump bump bump bump

10. Spinnerkai
    Date: Tue, May 29 2012 21:18:56

BUMP selling PS3 Games