UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Announcement about "Secret" mods

1. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 20:27:54

Like it or not, when you have a mod for which you don't release a tutorial, for whatever reason, if other people like it, they're going to try to figure out how it's made. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. Just like how some people are sneakerheads and don't give a shit about basketball but really like basketball shoes, it's fine if people care more about pens than penspinning. If you don't care about pens, great for you. If you only care about pens, also great for you. Attacks between the two groups of people however, are NOT ok. If someone makes a thread about a certain pen, and you disagree with their ideology (you think the pen shouldn't matter, whatever), then [SIZE="4"]DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD.[/SIZE] From now on, attacks on people who make these types of thread will be punished. [B]SPECIAL EDIT FROM PENWISH[/B]: If you are the owner of a secret mod and you happen to share it with a few "friends" and they leaked the tutorial. no whining/complaining plz. For example, baaron mod and springfield mod are secret mod tuts that I have but should not have. Stuff gets out. If you want to keep it a secret tell no one!

2. Epic Holiday
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 22:46:00

Thank you kind sir. THE GODS FORCED ME TO CHANGE MY MIND!

3. Fuse
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 23:14:09

See, this is why I could never be a mod. Strat actually posts things without including his opinion. Or at least it is an unbiased opinion. Two thumbs up for strat.

4. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 23:29:18

OMG you don't know how many times I have posted something like this and people kept going. WTF if you don't like it then leave! no one welcoms you. Good luck wasting your time trying to convince people what not to do. THANKS Strat!

5. suppyfezzy
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 23:44:45

LOL there were fights between groups?! where was i?!

6. wotu1
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 23:54:49

suppyfezzy wrote: LOL there were fights between groups?! where was i?!
    Menowa mod thread

7. suppyfezzy
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 23:58:29

oh gosh imma go read it now lol

8. Reason
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 00:05:37

thank you. seriously. i love you. well maybe not love, but possibly extreme admiration.

9. Yamaguchi
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 00:21:24

Kam should have not shared how to make rsvp mx

10. Noble
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 00:32:30

OMFG, thanks! :D. Finally someone is taking the initiative and ending this flaming war.

11. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 01:01:20

I enjoy modding, and spinning very much. I like figuring out secret secret mods. Penwish now that we know you have the tutorials for Baaron DC and Springfield SC, prepare for PM flood.

12. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 04:25:09

This.

13. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Apr 28 2012 02:36:00

i'm not pro in penspinning lol that's why i enjoy modding more. and collecting mod is my ambition. good looking mods is like a good looking girl. they may look good but sometimes don't have good personality or in other words not taste good. that's why i prefer to make a replica/copy with my own style. so it will taste the best for me

14. blacke kat
    Date: Sun, Mar 2 2014 18:07:39

thank you for posting this:D