UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Where to find Pens in Thailand

1. DasToks
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 10:30:46

im going to Thailand and i wanna get myself some pens so i could mod with them.. or sell them what pens you know that i can get in Thailand? (in israel we only have G2\bictory\HGG so ill buy almost anything ROFL) thanks :D

2. coffeelucky
    Date: Wed, Apr 25 2012 09:08:01

Go to some big department store [e.g. The Mall, Central Plaza] and find a stationaries section. It's almost called B2S[in Central] or BeTrend[in The Mall]. You can find a lot of pens easily. Roadside stationaries shop also have some pens too, but not much as department stores.

3. DasToks
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 01:59:50

can u list the name of pens you know of?

4. coffeelucky
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 07:27:38

G1, G2, G3[metal tip], Dr.Grip, Nextage, Supergrip, HGG, Bic, Supertip, Signo, Signo RT, Signo Broad, Signo DX, Plus Pen 3000 etc. Some are quite rare e.g. Airfit, Cartoon ComSSA, Playcolor

5. ASİSASHİ
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 09:07:39

you can Find Sailor Gel pens in Thailand

6. coffeelucky
    Date: Sun, Apr 29 2012 17:46:17

ASİSASHİ wrote: you can Find Sailor Gel pens in Thailand
    1-2 years ago, you can find black(grey grip) blue and red Sailor Gel easily. Nowaday, it's quite rare. I couldn't find these for a while. But if you go to japanese shop call 'Daiso' you may find pink or orange Sailor. I just found this 3 days ago. And if you have a lot of luck. You may find old Namae too.

7. ASİSASHİ
    Date: Sun, Apr 29 2012 18:48:56

Yes Gray color quite rare in TH , easily can find from Daiso Many color Sailor grip ,maybe old namae ,Dr Grip I bought the previous year This May I will Back to japan hope I can buy Cheap Dr.grip . But so Hard .

8. ItsNick
    Date: Sat, Nov 10 2012 09:15:09

Edit: I found some yellow supergrip,playcolor fake,hgg black,ballsign,signo broad and more in b2s and Zeen wad(forgot name)