UPSB v4

Battlezone / Bill vs ohzers

1. Bill
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 15:43:04

Spinner 1: ohzers [video=youtube;g-M_eNXR4-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-M_eNXR4-4[/video] Spinner 2: Bill [video=youtube;gCTwwdNPp4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCTwwdNPp4g[/video] good luck ohzers :D

2. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 15:53:57

+1 for Bill for harder links but that sun flower trick is off,too sloppy

3. Pixels
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 16:09:03

+1 ohzers smooth and nice linkages

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 17:38:44

A little hard to see from that angle bill, but you still got my vote, you've got the difficulty advantage here. You've got incredibly smoothness ohzers, but I prefer technicality over artistic themes, so Bill gets my vote.

5. Reason
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 19:14:37

+1 bill for good linkages and an overall good combo but nice job ohzers. very nice style

6. funnky
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 21:11:59

i voted for bill cause @ohsers made me mad

7. Zeal
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 00:13:30

lol funnky EDIT: i voted for ohzers btw

8. Gash
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 00:20:18

+1 Ohzers for the better combo.

9. Buum
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 05:52:19

+ Ohzers For Nice Angle and Linkage

10. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 07:24:52

execution/difficuty/creativity/presentation --> total (max 20) @Bill : 2.5/3.5/1.5/2 (-1 structure, -1 style, -0.5 appearance, -0.5 angle) --> 9.5 (angle prevented some linkages from being seen, did not seem that confident, try to use left hand more so that sunflower/transfer does not appear randomly tacked onto combo just to get audience votes, difficulty is good, nice arounds) --> +1 ohzers good job both :) haven't seen bill's spinning before this battle, he'd look a lot better with a proper angle/setup just random analysis done in 5 minutes :P edit:

eurocracy wrote: You've got incredibly smoothness ohzers, but I prefer technicality over artistic themes, so Bill gets my vote.
    smoothness is equally important to both technical and artistic themes, also this is an unthemed battle

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 15:37:59

As it is an unthemed battle I.suk I may vote for the combo I prefer, and I always judge the technical side first. (Smoothness comes under execution by the way)

12. Bill
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 21:06:23

Well done @ohzers think you've more than deservedly won this one, I'm just happy not to have been totally thrashed in my first battle :D

13. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 22:18:07

eurocracy wrote: As it is an unthemed battle I.suk I may vote for the combo I prefer, and I always judge the technical side first. (Smoothness comes under execution by the way)
    of course, you can vote for which combo you prefer; but an 'unthemed battle' means that neither technical nor artistic should be judged first ^^ yeah, smoothness is under execution, but your original "You've got incredibly smoothness ohzers, but I prefer technicality over artistic themes, so Bill gets my vote." comment implies somewhat that smoothness might be more important to one of the themes than other, when interpreted in a certain way =\ i probably just misunderstood, dw

14. miyat
    Date: Fri, Apr 20 2012 22:41:10

+1 ohzers - good style, control, presentation, and some good linkages Bill - Not a good set up, and that "sunflower" trick should've been left out. Even though you have more difficult tricks it is hard to determine your control/execution with the set up. Not directed at Bill, but I don't understand why people use that "sunflower" trick :/. When seeing it in a combo where it's mostly 1 hand being used it's very random and doesn't fit in with the rest of the combo. Plus, only Snow and a few others can actually do it appealing.

15. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 16:59:05

Bill wrote: Well done @ohzers think you've more than deservedly won this one, I'm just happy not to have been totally thrashed in my first battle :D
    Like me and GeeGeeGee -______-

16. SA1
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 17:00:37

I vote for ohzers, because bill's random ssunflower trick kind of messed up his combo to me