UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Beginner questions :)

1. Jerloew
    Date: Sat, Jul 31 2010 19:58:48

Hello fellas out there :) - im a beginner and thought i would begin spinning for killing some school time ;D - so what you think of mods, what way did you learn it in and what pen did you use at the start :)? Thanks for reposting / answering Keep it spinning!:afro:

2. Maggot
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 01:32:18

For starting you can use a lot of things, a simply unmodded pen or a double capped can be a good "mod" to start. You can also try with a MX or a comssa, easy to mod, very cheap and good penmods, hard to spin at start, but you will love it if keep practicing^^

3. Twine
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 06:35:38

Hi there. Have a look at Eso's video tutorials on youtube. Learn the fundementals first and then learn whatever after that. The fundementals make every other tricking easy to learn. DON'T FORGET REVERSES! For a pen mod Try make a quick double capped mod out of whatever you have. Once you get a bit better Make RSVP MX and comssas.

4. Jerloew
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 10:00:58

thanks for answering my questions ;).. i will look at Eso's tutorials and learn the basics in my sparetime weeks! :) i will defently make a Mx or a uk comssa mod cause id like the balance point and design of thees pens, so again thanks for reposting helped me out! :) keep it spinning you to :afro:

5. Maggot
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 10:25:38

Learn to link all the tricks that you learn, if you only learn tricks at the start it can be a little boring, but if you do both thing sure that your enhancement its better^^ Practice also the mapping!

6. Jerloew
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 11:12:21

so you say that i should like save the tricks iv learned from link? its like so i save the link in my browser etc? :)

7. Maggot
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 12:05:57

Jerloew wrote: so you say that i should like save the tricks iv learned from link? its like so i save the link in my browser etc? :)
    Nono lol, i say that you need to practice also to mix tricks to do combos, linking two tricks like TA > Sonic to do your firsts combos.

8. Jerloew
    Date: Sun, Aug 1 2010 12:25:33

oh my bad ;).. id noticed it when i posted the last.. my bad sorry

9. rohang
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 22:07:20

I would use an RSVP MX. light 1 is best