UPSB v4

General Discussion / Ambidexterity

1. Dimension
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 14:26:48

Soo I was just wondering if there are any naturally ambidextrous people here? If so do u still prefer to do certain things with a particular hand? Technically I'm ambidextrous lol I've taught myself to do pretty much with my left hand but I may have learnt this quicker than most people Coz I was originally left handed anyway (when I was learning to write my sister made me use my right hand ahah) Has anyone else learnt this? XD

2. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 14:54:08

I learnt most of my pen spinning with both hands although my left is slightly better. Its a fake kind of ambidexterity if you make yourself learn it with both hands cuz you'll still have a preference "true" ambidexterity is no preference. @Shadowserpant is a spinner I remember claiming to be true ambidextrous.

3. Cubesnail
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 14:54:51

No one is purely ambidextrous, but isint being ambidextrous natural, not just teaching your other hand?

4. Dimension
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 15:08:12

Yeah I wouldn't call myself true ambidextrous. I don't even know what I'd call myself I prefer some things with my left and some with my right :/. My dad was telling me that when he was a kid he knew someone that was ambisinister. Which is someone who is awkward with both hands lol how frustrating

5. Krypton
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 15:12:27

I think Shadowserpant said he was naturally ambidextrous in his SOTW. EDIT: Awesome said it first ._.

6. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 17:33:51

Me!! I write with my right but there're a certain things I do with me left. Ex: bboy move Left: hand glide, turtle, crickets, and jackhammer. Right: one hand stand, airchair, and coin drop. Same goes for psing, I'm better at a certain trick, like triangle pass and reverse TA (w.e it called) PS: My mom made me write with my right. :D I'm the true ambidextrous.

7. Shadowserpant
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 00:44:29

how you remember these things, i do not know

8. neoknux_009
    Date: Wed, May 23 2012 00:54:26

Ss is a alive. wow