UPSB v4

Gatherings / Meetings / Florida summer gathering

1. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Mon, Apr 16 2012 00:33:25

So me and @Iota were talking about having a gathering. Since we're still trying to get more ppl, location and date hasn't been decided yet. And if we have enough ppl I was thinking we could get a hotel and just hangout for a weekend. So if you're interested we'll discuss location and a good date for as many ppl to join.

2. Alex
    Date: Mon, Apr 16 2012 01:30:23

If you guys ever have a norcal gathering, id be happy to attend but I cant go to florida right now

3. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Mon, Apr 16 2012 01:51:19

I'm probably not gonna be in NorCal anytime soon and that's for a different thread. This is just mostly for ppl that live in florida or ppl that plan on being in florida in the summer.

4. Tetsip
    Date: Mon, Apr 16 2012 02:19:56

where in thy florida

5. M@V3R1CK
    Date: Mon, Apr 16 2012 04:45:33

I'm in south florida about a half hour away from ft lauderdale. but like i said we haven't discussed a location yet. We're trying to get more ppl to come to discuss a location that's good for everyone.

6. Iota
    Date: Mon, Apr 16 2012 15:24:14

^ I'll be in Tampa, but depending on how long this is and if we can find somewhere that lets us all (once we know who all's coming or wants to) kinda meet in the middle, I should be able to go (can't drive lol)