UPSB v4

General Discussion / Disadvantage of Pen Spinning

1. MondPs
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 23:11:04

give some disadvantage of spinning a pen.... ex: hurts your fingers when overplaying penspinning...

2. Raos
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 23:50:30

you dont get girls

3. Whoadie
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 00:09:21

You spend way too much money on mods

4. Reason
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 00:34:17

you spend time spinning when you could be getting work done.

5. Alex
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 00:34:37

People call you a looser, a nerd , a nolife but you still have friends or at least I do . Some people call me a looser for "twirling a pen" but they do it in a teasing way. The are not bullying me, but they tease me and they are still my friends so it doesnt matter

6. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 00:51:03

@Raos +1

7. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 00:53:13

but if ur a girl then you get guys :trollface:

8. Sc00t
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:04:23

Raos wrote: you dont get girls
    you dont get girls from fixing your air heater either but it's gotta be done right?

9. wings
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:16:18

if u r just starting, people will tease u XD oh well

10. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:27:25

Your parents disown you. Your friends ignore you. You go into a deep depression when you start to name your pens, and celebrating their "birthdays". You slowly lose contact with the outside world and lurk around make accounts on every single pen spinning board. You begin to make strange new tricks, involving your favorite pen mod named Rachael, and your penis. You post these video's on these boards and get banned from them. The depression grows deeper. You decide to get revenge, to scam people of their most precious items, their pens. You scam people of their pens, then make a youtube video showing everyone's pens, and say that you will never spin a pen again, and lose all contact with these boards. But of coarse this is a lie. You keep these pens close to you when you're sleeping. And still practice the sexual tricks you created involving your penis. At least that's what happened to Breezy...

11. Miku
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:36:12

Raos wrote: but if ur a girl then you get guys :trollface:
    ._.

12. Sekai
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:49:36

Actually girls like it XD, at least when i first met my ex-gf she was like ''sugoi, do that thing with your pen *-*'' XD so hmm.. maybe the time and money you expend in pen spinning, but i enjoy new pens and stuff so.. there's no disadvantage XD yay! :D

13. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:58:12

I actually got a girl because of Pen Spinning. O.o It just depends if you want 10-mentality Girls or decent ones. :)

14. flaming oracle
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 04:03:49

when people make fun of you because they cant even figure out what you do and pretend they can spin and call you names when you first start spinning XD

15. Liru
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 04:29:07

''money you expend in pen spinning'' bitch please the money come from my parents

16. Wobster
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 04:30:46

Social suicide.

17. funnky
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 05:09:10

Tentcell wrote: Your parents disown you. Your friends ignore you. You go into a deep depression when you start to name your pens, and celebrating their "birthdays". You slowly lose contact with the outside world and lurk around make accounts on every single pen spinning board. You begin to make strange new tricks, involving your favorite pen mod named Rachael, and your penis. You post these video's on these boards and get banned from them. The depression grows deeper. You decide to get revenge, to scam people of their most precious items, their pens. You scam people of their pens, then make a youtube video showing everyone's pens, and say that you will never spin a pen again, and lose all contact with these boards. But of coarse this is a lie. You keep these pens close to you when you're sleeping. And still practice the sexual tricks you created involving your penis. At least that's what happened to Breezy...
    that made me lol

18. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 05:43:14

it's only a disadvantage if you care about it

19. linli07
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 12:17:23

You have to take good care of your pens and prevent it from losing it or stolen

20. YUi
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 12:42:14

@Sekai your ex is supposed to say sugoi at other things that she sees apart from pen spinning. *If you get what i mean LOL

21. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 13:17:54

If you're having problems in the girls department, it's probably personal. As for teasing and such, I've really never gotten that, the largest extent of which would be someone raging and trying to slap my pen away because they can't spin, or putting "obstacles" in the way of my pen. Most everybody I know thinks its fascinating or even cool, from every demographic too. I've had breakdancers tell me it's "sick" and wanting to learn some tricks, and nearly everyone in my school knows infinity, thumb around, or charge. You do run into 1 or few people who just hate it with a fervor, but only if you drop non-stop, or spin in an inappropriate situation. Girls are interested by penspinning, in my experience more so by the mods than the actual spinning, but it can be good way to get to know someone, or an ice breaker, being asked to teach them a trick or two. Pen spinning isn't about getting girls, people pen spin for many different reasons but I feel comfortable saying that if you're spinning to get girls you're doing it for the wrong reason. If you can't get girls because you pen spin, there are probably other reasons, if not, why would you want to be with her anyways?. Real disadvantages may be time, pen spinning takes practice, and hand pain which can come from spinning to much (different people have different experiences with this). Depending on how old you are people stealing your pens could be a problem, but if you're at that age you're probably stealing pens from other people as well. Edit: if you're already a bit shy or not very outgoing, maybe pen spinning gives bullies an easy way to tease you, but it's not pen spinning that makes you a loser. Edit2: If you're a girl you get swarmed by guys, but this happens in everyday life too so not a real disadvantage. :)

22. Sekai
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 19:22:25

YUi wrote: @Sekai your ex is supposed to say sugoi at other things that she sees apart from pen spinning. *If you get what i mean LOL
    not cool bro, not cool.. XD

23. YUi
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 15:28:11

Lolol i was worried you wouldn't get my point hehe. You legal bro? (: back to topic, it distracts me in class and frustrates me when i dont get tricks down D:

24. ItsNick
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 15:48:08

let teachers scold in Malaysia :|

25. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 17:05:34

Genital worts from having so many girls wanting to fuck you.

26. Chu-Yung
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 21:43:24

Stabbing yourself. Disruption in class, which leads to getting kicked of out class.

27. Knightpal
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 07:14:14

All I can think of are advantages. ohohohoooo soo many advantages.

28. Nashi
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 14:01:30

[QUOTE="Raos"]you dont get girls [/QUOTE] Orly? [QUOTE="Shoeman06"]Edit2: If you're a girl you get swarmed by guys, but this happens in everyday life too so not a real disadvantage. [/QUOTE] Never happened to me. foreveralone.jpg

29. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 14:12:31

I stabbed my hand twice with a KT. Both left a feint scar. =/ But I don't spin heavy mods that often so it's ok. ^_^ Other than that well... Some people take my pen try a trick and give it back or keep it some minutes. Sometimes you get asked questions which can be annoying. Some were slightly impressed by my spinning, but noone really cares about it.

30. Lucid
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 22:32:48

You are most likely an awkward teenager who likes maturbating. (if your a dude of course)

31. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 22:39:19

shadow sivics wrote: You are most likely an awkward teenager who likes maturbating. (if your a dude of course)
    Teenage guy who likes masturbating is a disadvantage? Last time I checked it's somewhat standard. Disadvantages are the dr grip tips have left scars and cuts on me. They really do hurt if you catch it wrong. About the whole "it stops you getting girls", that's bullshit, they don't look at you any differently for it, they may even notice you more for the fact you do something impressive nobody else can. And yeah, girls love mods, I dunno why.

32. Kodiak
    Date: Sat, Apr 14 2012 01:04:23

wings wrote: if u r just starting, people will tease u XD oh well
    If people say "Haha you suck" (because I do, I'm still getting up there), I usually just do a shit ton of wide swooping charges and fingerpasses really fast. Then they go "ooooh!" and leave. Assburgers general

33. Cubesnail
    Date: Sun, Apr 15 2012 03:08:08

Teachers will get mad at you.