UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Menowa* Mod

1. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 16:22:24

[SIZE="5"]UPDATE: CLICK HERE FORE THE MENOWA* V3 TUTORIAL RELEASED BY MENOWA*[/SIZE] Sidenote: There are actually 4 versions of the Menowa* Mod. Menowa* actively uses the V3. V4 was originally used but later abandoned for the V3. I can tell you how to make a V1 (his original design) if you like, but I'm not at liberty to give a tutorial or explanation on V4 and I don't remember the design for V2. I personally prefer the V4 version, but it is obscenely expensive and complicated to make. Tutorial in Japanese:

毎回PMに返信するのが面倒なのでここに投下しておきます。 初めに言っておきますが画像は用意できませんのでご了承ください。 材料 ●旧スパチ×2 ●KT系キャップ×2 ●毒栗×2 ●エアブラン×2 ●ハイパージェル×1 ●エニボ適量 ●round stic Grip×1 ●エアフィットの銀リング×2、G3キャップの中のゴムっぽいやつ×2(これらは無くても良いです) ●ビニールテープ、セロテープなど 作り方 <1>…スパチのペン尻とインクとペン先の書くところ(?)を抜き、軸のみの状態にする。 <2>…KTキャップを筒にする。 面倒な作業をすべて終わらせるため、ここでついでにスパチ軸・round stic grip軸も切断しておく。以下切断と軸の作成に関する詳細 ☆vicgotgame modの要領で、2本のスパチを切断し、適当な長さに切断したround stic gripで繋げる(スパチは2本とも6.2cmくらいの長さに切断すると完成時にだいたい20cm程になるはずです)。 <3>…毒栗チップにエアブランのチップを連結する(エアブランチップに毒栗チップをかぶせるような感じ)。 接着剤の使用を推奨します。 <4>…ハパジェルグリップを5ミリに切断したものを4つ用意する。 <5>…<4>を<3>のエアブランチップの毒栗チップから出ている部分に2重にして付ける。 <6>…エアフィットの銀リングを両端(<5>のハパジェルグリップの部分)に付ける(省略可)。 <7>…<3>~<6>でできたチップを通常とは逆向きに<2>のキャップに入れる。 <8>…<7>をセロテープ等で固定する。 <9>…<8>をスパチの両側に付ける。 <10>…両端にエニボを適当に付ける。 <11>…G3のキャップに入っているゴムっぽいやつをエアブランチップの中に入れ、キャップをビニテで装飾する(省略可)。 完成 質問などあればJEBのPMとかツイッターでリプとかください。
    Tutorial translated to english:
    You have invested here because it is annoying to reply to PM every time. You have said in the beginning, but please note image is not ready. Material ● Old Supachi × 2 ● KT system cap × 2 ● poison chestnut × 2 ● Eaburan × 2 ● hyper gel × 1 ● Enibo appropriate amount ● round stic Grip × 1 ● (This may be omitted these) × 2 guy-ish rubber in the 2, G3 cap silver ring of air × fit ● vinyl tape, such as Scotch tape How to make <1>Unplug the (?) Where the writing of nib and ink pen and ass ... Supachi, to the state of the axis only. <2>I want to barrel ... KT cap. To end all the hard work, it should be cut also Supachi axis · round stic grip axis in passing here. For more information about creating and cutting axis following ☆ in the manner of vicgotgame mod, it should be about 20cm roughly upon completion (Supachi when you cut to a length of about 6.2cm with two connect in round stic grip for severing Supachi of two, was cut to the appropriate length is). <3>(Feels like chestnut covered with a poison tip to air Blanc chip) that connects the tip of Eaburan ... poison chestnut chip. I recommend the use of an adhesive. <4>Prepare four which was cut into 5 mm and ... Hapa gel grip. Put with a double to the part coming from the poison chestnut chips air Blanc chip of the <3> <5> ... <4>. <5>)Attached to the (part of the Hapa gel grip of both ends of the silver ring <6> ... air fit (optional). <6>Add to cap of <2> in the opposite direction to the normal chip made of the <7> ... <3> ~. <7>I will fix with adhesive tape or the like <8> ... . <8>I put on both sides of the Supachi ... . <9>I put appropriately Enibo to ... both ends. <10>Put in the air Blanc chip him like rubber contained in the cap of <11> ... G3, be decorated with Binite the cap (optional). Completion
    Old content:
    Call this fanboyism if you will, but I really like the look of this mod and want to know how to recreate it. So here's what we know:
      [*]It uses CT, KT or M&M caps (Most likely CT) [*]It's about the same size as a buster [*]The tips are held inside the caps, so it has a longer body [*]It looks as though there are two tips in the caps, as there are two metal when you look at the mods caps [*]The body is probably fused together at the middle and the seam hidden up with tape [*]The body probably consists of 2 STs, 2 ACs or 2 M&Ms (Most likely ST) [*]Judging from the continuous power tricks Menowa* uses with it, it must be a heavy mod (Buster weight or higher) [*]The tutorial for it either does not exist or is very hard to find.
    Here's just a picture showing off that it looks like there are two tips in the caps: The design of it is somewhat similar to the SEVEN watercolor mod. If you have any ideas, images or sources, I'd like to see them.

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 16:25:37

Another Baaron DC and Vicgotgame Emboss thread. :clap: Good luck.

3. Syrti
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 16:33:49

Tips should be Dr.Grip Tips regarding the wide ring at the sides.

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 16:34:00

Caps: KT caps with nubs drilled out. On the cap HyperJell or Anyball grips and tape. The tip is Dr Grip tip(the ones with the broad base) inverted so the tip is pointing inside the cap. The tip is probably also secured with some glue. Body: 2 ST bodies connected by anything you like. (The information on the body I got from i.suk. My guess would have been CT body.)

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 16:59:38

Syrti;189091]Tips should be Dr.Grip Tips regarding the wide ring at the sides.[/QUOTE] That does not explain that little black ring. It can't just be that. [QUOTE=ChainBreak wrote: Caps: KT caps with nubs drilled out. On the cap HyperJell or Anyball grips and tape. The tip is Dr Grip tip(the ones with the broad base) inverted so the tip is pointing inside the cap. The tip is probably also secured with some glue. Body: 2 ST bodies connected by anything you like. (The information on the body I got from i.suk. My guess would have been CT body.)
    ST body would be more appropriate, as CT body isn't as smooth (The writing on it is really indented) to perform the tricks that Menowa does as efficiently, so that makes more sense. At least the body isn't that complicated.

6. PREDATORNET
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:02:18

I have no idea whether this one is real or not, but it's still worth a shot to replicate. http://hkpsa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35119&extra=&page=1

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:06:21

PREDATORNET wrote: I have no idea whether this one is real or not, but it's still worth a shot to replicate. http://hkpsa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35119&extra=&page=1
    On that it clearly uses two crayola supertips (You can read it), very nice.

8. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:16:33

eurocracy wrote: That does not explain that little black ring. It can't just be that.
    Actually I think the black ring is just there, because of the light. A spinner who got the tutorial from Menowa* told me that he uses Dr Grip tips for the caps. And I don't think there are tips small enough to fit inside a Dr Grip tip.

9. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:36:48

ChainBreak wrote: Actually I think the black ring is just there, because of the light. A spinner who got the tutorial from Menowa* told me that he uses Dr Grip tips for the caps. And I don't think there are tips small enough to fit inside a Dr Grip tip.
    MAYBE it's AMERICAN dr grip. i tried put hgg tip inside American Dr Grip tip. it fits.

10. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:44:08

GeeGeeGee wrote: MAYBE it's AMERICAN dr grip. i tried put hgg tip inside American Dr Grip tip. it fits.
    What, the g-spec dr grips? Can you show me a picture of a HGG tip fitting in one please?

11. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:50:14

no this one http://images.buyonlinenow.com/photo3.php?SKU=PIL36170 g-spec is TOO small to fit anything inside. that's what Gee said. haha

12. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 17:56:40

GeeGeeGee wrote: no this one http://images.buyonlinenow.com/photo3.php?SKU=PIL36170 g-spec is TOO small to fit anything inside. that's what Gee said. haha
    Hm, makes things difficult, and the outer ring looks rather small compared t the dr grip large lip... Maybe it is a tape cut?

13. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 18:03:36

it's impossible to make an authentic menowa mod without his confirmation that it's the real thing. you don't really know what's inside that cap. but from the look it's heavy.

14. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 18:29:04

GeeGeeGee wrote: it's impossible to make an authentic menowa mod without his confirmation that it's the real thing. you don't really know what's inside that cap. but from the look it's heavy.
    How do you even contact Menowa? YouTube?

15. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 19:44:40

The information i have is that its heavier than a Buster. Menowa himself said it. and someone made a Tuto.im sorry i cant remember where it is,but google may help

16. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 19:48:27

i strongly suggest you just buy it from Lura_A, and reverse engineer it if you decided to share. Frog~

17. ChainBreak
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 20:22:49

reverse engineering reminds me of cryptoanalysis. :D Anyways I have different Dr Grip tips here I'll try to get some mod parts and make a replica.

18. Van
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 20:28:18

this mod is not something u can really spin...really

19. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 21:15:51

Van wrote: this mod is not something u can really spin...really
    You are beginning to bore me by saying all heavy mods are unspinnable. Seriously, Try some new material, you've done it to my G3 and my Dr. CYL already and I spin those all the time.

20. Van
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 21:19:53

when did i say all heavy mods are unspinnable? But the fact that i heard from a friend who actually spun it said "i dropped it on a twisted sonic", you can pretty much tell the weight is rediculous -.___-.

21. Pixels
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 23:02:44

Guys. Let me repeat again what i said in the previous thread of lura a selling his menowa mod, if u want the mod pls be hardworking enough to find it in the blogs or translate it. Regarding the one on hkpsa, it is a total jap to english translation directly from the blog. Just try to figure out what are the stuff. If u are unsure, ask ANY jeb ppl. Most already know the existence of the tut of the mod and probably give u the link. And i should be pretty damn freaking obvious what chestnut poison. Pls dont be retards and post "chestnut poison" under wants in ur trade thread.

22. L-in
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 23:12:54

@Pixels Just saying, that Jap blog thread got deleted. After clicking the link and browsing the whole blog, no tut for Menowa* Mod can be found. And that chestnut poison is Klearly a Troll lol~

23. Raos
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 23:17:42

zomg the mod is not tha hard to figure out T.T

24. Rudra
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:02:37

Lol Pixels. I'm the retard. American dr grips won't fit the way you are describing. If the mod actually uses dr grips, it would be japanese. Also have trouble with that zigzag tape cut on the caps. What is the best way to do that?

25. RPD
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:14:50

I dont see the point of this. If you take out the look, its just one more freakin heavy mod, and making a mod look like that isn't that difficoult. Lets see: -standard dc body ~ st body and ct/ac caps -grip and tape scheme ~ you have two pics, and lots of combos, so follow them. -tip stacking untill you think its fine, 6 dr-grip tips if you want. this kind of testing wil make a new mod, even better than the original. Ok, you are a big fan of menowa* and want an original mod, then buy one from lura_A as froggy said. I have to say that i really like menowa*'s combos, so im not hating :D

26. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:17:13

Do it on a flat surface, then reapply it on the cap. Frog~

Penz3160 wrote: Lol Pixels. I'm the retard. American dr grips won't fit the way you are describing. If the mod actually uses dr grips, it would be japanese. Also have trouble with that zigzag tape cut on the caps. What is the best way to do that?

27. Rudra
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:19:14

Not sure about the pattern itself either. Is it one diagonal strip of white or another on the other side?

28. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:34:39

In my humble opinion, mods that require those SUPER SECRET ULTRA RARE PARTS THAT NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF, DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE, OR JUST DAMN F***IN' HARD TO FIND or too many parts/pieces of parts are already bad mods. Take SEVEN mod or Minwoo SC for example (I'm sorry if I offended anyone, their spinnability are quite horrible). Maybe I should do the following. Get random sh*t parts that nobody has ever heard of, build a mod, become a famous/skilled spinner, and never release a tut. Everybody is gonna fanboy/fangirl over the crap mod, beg me for a tut when I refuse to do so. Do you see a troll here?

29. Rudra
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:37:55

Except that seven's g3 is a great sc mod.

30. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:43:34

Penz3160 wrote: Except that seven's g3 is a great sc mod.
    Great for the fact that SEVEN became famous? Sure.

31. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:43:36

JackyMacky wrote: Maybe I should do the following. Get random sh*t parts that nobody has ever heard of, build a mod, become a famous/skilled spinner, and never release a tut. Everybody is gonna fanboy/fangirl over the crap mod, beg me for a tut when I refuse to do so. Do you see a troll here?
    a good plan :thumb: yet another pointless thread, just make some other heavy DC mod with similar colour scheme and parts xD

32. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:45:53

Menowa* or Me now a *(star) mod is basically a hybrid of seven watercolor and vgg mod. Done. End of discussion.

33. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:46:45

I really don't get these people. you guys kept on saying "don't make this mod it's heavy as shit." if you can't provide ANY info. then get the fuck out. spinable or not people still want to make it. no matter how many time you post "don't make it" the fanboy still wants it.

34. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:49:42

Why r u even reading his name in English when he's Japanese? Its mei-nor-waa. Frog~

Raos wrote: Menowa* or Me now a *(star) mod is basically a hybrid of seven watercolor and vgg mod. Done. End of discussion.

35. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 00:54:25

Froggy wrote: Why r u even reading his name in English when he's Japanese? Its mei-nor-waa. Frog~
    i know its pronounced like that but no every one noticed the me now a star thing that might be a coincidence or purposely came up with that im not that stupid :/

36. VikroaL
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 01:23:10

Sorry for the off-topic:

SpoilerErm, @JackyMacky, since when is SEVEN G3 a bad mod? Its spinnability is quite nice imo, I don't care who made the mod. I love kUzu and I don't like his mod, same for lots of spinners...but actually the SEVEN G3 mod is the my fav SC mod by far. Just because you don't like a penmod it's not fair to say it's a bad mod...I don't like spinning a Waterfall mod at all and I don't think it's a bad mod, it just doesnt' go well for me. It's all about tastes (sun)
    Going on topic...if you guys keep creating such a huge hype it will be even harder to get a tutorial, Menowa* won't be willing to share and the people who find out won't share at all because the tutorial would be oh-so-secret and oh-so-exclusive. Stop making suuuuch a huge deal of it and forget about it, eventually someone will post a tutorial, the hype only makes things worse.

37. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 01:26:39

VikroaL wrote: Sorry for the off-topic: Erm, @JackyMacky, since when is SEVEN G3 a bad mod? Its spinnability is quite nice imo, I don't care who made the mod. I love kUzu and I don't like his mod, same for lots of spinners...but actually the SEVEN G3 mod is the my fav SC mod by far. Just because you don't like a penmod it's not fair to say it's a bad mod...I don't like spinning a Waterfall mod at all and I don't think it's a bad mod, it just doesnt' go well for me. It's all about tastes (sun)
    Lol, I tried to think up of supporting evidence to back up my argument. I guess it backfired.... :/

38. Pixels
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 02:22:48

L-in wrote: @Pixels Just saying, that Jap blog thread got deleted. After clicking the link and browsing the whole blog, no tut for Menowa* Mod can be found. And that chestnut poison is Klearly a Troll lol~
    Oh lol its deleted. Chestnut poison is not a troll. chestnut poison in jap is a sound translation

39. ItsNick
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 07:32:30

i think it uses ST barrel since YaoSs(MYPSC) got the material list and he dw tell anyone but i saw the word Supertips LOL

40. FRspinner
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 08:53:50

iNickk wrote: i think it uses ST barrel since YaoSs(MYPSC) got the material list and he dw tell anyone but i saw the word Supertips LOL
    How do you know it is a real menowa? Edit: i think . We should make a Team? we share tutorial . and share money? using paypal??? and The Team Use Skype sharing the tutorial only??? I Only want Tutorial . YOu guys settle it who willing to pay more . Then you get it from lura A Rules To Joining This: 1. Must at least 3 feedbacks 2. Must Have PayPal Account 3. Must Have Skype Account 4.Go my Profile and type In/ ( YOUR SKYPE NAME ) 5.Chat Together With Skype OR Window Live Messenger ONLY 6.Do Not share This tutorial , except buying tutorial $_$ ( MOney !!) ( You want to Do. maybe your choice DeadLine of submitting : 12 april 2012

41. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 09:10:19

Translated tutorial:

Everyone know what's Menowa *? That is Mr. Umakote! ! This genre is the first time Penn remodeling, we published the first how to make a mod N takes a second for his work permit. * This is not the image I want to p soon with pictures Daewoo Making ● Supachi × 1 (if you long × 2) ● 2 system cap KT ● × two chestnuts poison Eaburan × 2 ● Hyper-Gel × 1 ● Enibo qs long if you ● round stic Grip × 1 ●2 silver ring on the grip with the air I fit you like ● the rubber cap in the G3 (?) × 2 ● plastic tape, Scotch tape, etc. Here is how to make <1> ... I write in pen and ink Supachi first (?) Disconnect (pen hip intact. If you also take a long ass pen). <2> ... then the KT cap tube. <3> to bind the chip ... the chip Eaburan poison chestnut (chestnut is like poison in the air covering the chip-chip brands.) We recommend that you stick with glue. <4> ... will have four to five millimeters was cut into the grip Gel hapa. <5> it ... <4> give you a double portion of the poisoning of the air out of the chip Blanc chestnut chips. <6> ... silver rings on both ends of the air fit to your liking (at Hapa Gel Grip) to give. <7 >...< 3> to <6> and the chip was in contrast to the usual <2> into the cap. >> Supachi <...< 7> in the scotch tape to secure. <9 >...< 8> Supachi union on both sides of the <10> ... give Enibo appropriately across <11> ... the rubber cap into the G3 in your choice (?) the air Put in a blank chip and decorated with Binite. Completed! ※ If you want long, cut to two at a dose of Supachi vicgotgame mod, cut into round stic Grip combines with an appropriate length (Supachi is cut to a length of about 6.2mm with 2 Then I would just about 20cm). ~ W and I hope to make many more (supachip->supertip ) (Enibo-> anyball)
    Original (If any japanese people want to give it a shot at translating):
    大家好!這些文件。 每個人都知道什麼是Menowa *?這是先生Umakote! ! 這是第一次流派賓夕法尼亞重塑,我們出版了第一本如何使MOD N需要為他的工作證一秒鐘。 *這不是我想要的形象,以P大宇盡快與圖片 如何使 ●Supachi × 1(如果你長 × 2) ●KT帽× 2系統 ●× 2栗子毒 ●Eaburan × 2 ●超凝膠 × 1 ●適量 Enibo ●如果你長,圓 STIC手柄× 1 我×了對空氣適合自己的喜好●,在G3橡膠帽(?)× 2握銀戒指2 ●塑料膠帶,透明膠帶等。 下面是如何使 <1> ... ...我寫筆墨 Supachi第一(?)斷開(筆髖關節完好,如果你還需要很長的屁股筆)。 <2> ...然後 KT帽筒。 <3>綁定芯片...芯片Eaburan毒栗子(板栗喜歡在覆蓋芯片的芯片品牌空氣毒藥。)我們建議您用膠水粘。 <4> ...將有四至5毫米是把握凝膠 hapa削減。 <5>吧... <4>給你一個空氣中毒雙份芯片的勃朗峰栗子芯片出來。 <6> ...對空氣適合自己的喜好(在Hapa凝膠握),使兩端的銀戒指。 <7 >...< 3>到<6>和芯片相對於一般<2>進了上限。 >> Supachi <<像這樣←。 。 也就是說, 當你把這種狀態的身體,一邊 Supachi筆尖,所以我覺得有一個約 1 KT和尖帽之間,適當的抓地力(Hapajeru)毫米鹼液的差距,以填補與重心(中心IT我認為雙方一応變化 ... ...如果你長,所以我覺得 Akanai差距,這項工作是沒有必要)。 <8 >...< 7>在透明膠帶來保護。 <9 >...< 8> Supachi聯盟對雙方 <10> ...給 Enibo適當跨越 <11> ...在你的選擇到G3橡膠帽(?)在空氣中放置空白芯片,然後用Binite裝飾。 完成! ※如果您是長期,切割成兩個 MOD的Supachi vicgotgame劑量,STIC握成圓形切結合了一個合適的長度(不Supachi,20厘米定尺約6.2毫米有兩個長我覺得不夠)。

42. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 09:17:23

FRspinner wrote: How do you know it is a real menowa? Edit: i think . We should make a Team? we share tutorial . and share money? using paypal??? and The Team Use Skype sharing the tutorial only??? I Only want Tutorial . YOu guys settle it who willing to pay more . Then you get it from lura A Rules To Joining This: 1. Must at least 3 feedbacks 2. Must Have PayPal Account 3. Must Have Skype Account 4.Go my Profile and type In/ ( YOUR SKYPE NAME ) 5.Chat Together With Skype OR Window Live Messenger ONLY 6.Do Not share This tutorial , except buying tutorial $_$ ( MOney !!) ( You want to Do. maybe your choice DeadLine of submitting : 12 april 2012
    I wouldn't mind putting 15$ into this, but I'd like someone with high feedback to be heading the operation (the person who is going to have all the money). Skype video however depends on the quality. Images work best and can't get lost in the translation, they can also be sent over skype. EDIT: Gah! Double post!

43. FRspinner
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 09:36:16

sure The people have have higher feedback have the right to do this . i can give the right to handle the money ... maybe 10USD i can pay for it?

44. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 09:56:45

euro's tutorial is wrong, it's pretty 'obvious' from the 1st pic in this thread showing the tips/cap, the tutorial listed will not give that appearance...

45. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 10:00:15

i.suk wrote: euro's tutorial is wrong, it's pretty 'obvious' from the 1st pic in this thread showing the tips/cap, the tutorial listed will not give that appearance...
    You can't even bloody decypher that tutorial, it's crazy. But yes, we'll probably have to just go with lura.

46. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 10:15:20

if i get 30 likes here i'll post a clarified version of the tutorial

47. Van
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 10:18:38

HAHAHA wow who translated that? that's a direct Jap to English translation thus the chesnut poison

48. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:41:33

I told some guys in the shoutbox already, but they insisted it was the name of a special super duper rare ueber pen. <_< Probably Google translation.

49. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:58:14

ChainBreak wrote: I told some guys in the shoutbox already, but they insisted it was the name of a special super duper rare ueber pen. <_< Probably Google translation.
    It's Japanese Dr Grip, yeah. That tutorial is wrong.

50. ItsNick
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 12:03:54

@FRspinner stupid suggestion is stupid...u never think abt those who doesnt hv payal

51. MrCraziBaby
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 13:05:20

^ you might as well scold the traders who only accept PayPal as well, eh?

52. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 14:16:05

iNickk wrote: @FRspinner stupid suggestion is stupid...u never think abt those who doesnt hv payal
    If you don't have paypal you're clearly too young to be bothering about money in that kind of way. But sure, we could all send money in letters and get it lost in the post, fuck that.

53. Furloy
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 16:33:00

Some of us don't use PayPal due to the fact that we don't like our account frozen and PayPal wanting your drivers license to make sure you live at the address you gave them. Then when they unfreeze it, they take a bunch of money out of it for shit fees. I don't like how PayPal operates. I also think it is unfair to keep the tutorial for a few people. Just ask around on JEB politely and do some research and you will have the tutorial. Also I believe chestnut poisons can be obtained from a florist shop?

54. nicco15
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 17:05:44

good luck

55. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 17:19:00

Furloy wrote: Some of us don't use PayPal due to the fact that we don't like our account frozen and PayPal wanting your drivers license to make sure you live at the address you gave them. Then when they unfreeze it, they take a bunch of money out of it for shit fees. I don't like how PayPal operates. I also think it is unfair to keep the tutorial for a few people. Just ask around on JEB politely and do some research and you will have the tutorial. Also I believe chestnut poisons can be obtained from a florist shop?
    Link your bank account... don't store money IN paypal... Chestnut poisons are Dr Grips

56. ItsNick
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 17:20:10

sorry that i havent getting lost from here... I just think...just think.. as eurocracy said... long mod... i think it is supertips body connected and held by bic signo tip helld wif tape in ct cap ct cap(hollowed out) dr tip inverted in ct cap anyball grip wif color scheme "N" tape cut at both side but somone say it using ac but idk whr can be used...so..ya...my opinion

57. Furloy
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 17:42:05

So here is the tutorial from what I can scavenge up: Note: This is a replica Materials: 2x Japanese Dr. Grip 2x Supertip bodies 2x KT caps 1x Bic Round Stic body Anyball grip sections Tape and Glue Procedure: Hollow out KT caps, Glue Dr. Grip tip inside Put your Anyball grip sections on the KT caps Put tape cut on KT caps Take a piece of Bic Round Stic and use it to connect the two ST bodies VGG mod style Use tape to make the KT caps snug on ST body Put tape cut on ST body

58. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 19:10:05

Keep in mind that this is a menowa REPLICA Tutorial not the real thing.

59. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 22:05:04

eurocracy wrote: Translated tutorial: Original (If any japanese people want to give it a shot at translating):
    It's Chinese, NOT Japanese. Do you see a single Japanese character in there? I DON'T THINK SO.

60. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 22:56:47

Should I spoil it by telling the real tutorial? If this get 25 likes ill do it XD or you can buy it off me

61. Rudra
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 00:41:21

Raos wrote: Should I spoil it by telling the real tutorial? If this get 25 likes ill do it XD or you can buy it off me
    I would ask menowa* first to see if he wants to keep it a secret or not.

62. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 01:25:53

Raos wrote: Should I spoil it by telling the real tutorial? If this get 25 likes ill do it XD
    copycat also @Penz3160 Raos only cares about making more money for himself, he doesn't care about what the creator thinks at all haha

63. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 01:29:41

i.suk wrote: copycat also @Penz3160 Raos only cares about making more money for himself, he doesn't care about what the creator thinks at all haha
    not really lol

64. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 01:34:16

Raos wrote: not really lol
    the mere fact you won't ask menowa* for approval/permission (and also supposedly knowing the tutorial for sponge mod (which you probably don't, unless you got a lucky guess)) and offering to sell them without discussing with the creators in any way basically means that your internet personality is based purely on selling more pens to increase your already-vast wealth and pen mod collection :P and yes, this is getting off topic xD

65. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 01:37:43

i.suk wrote: the mere fact you won't ask menowa* for approval/permission (and also supposedly knowing the tutorial for sponge mod (which you probably don't, unless you got a lucky guess)) and offering to sell them without discussing with the creators in any way basically means that your internet personality is based purely on selling more pens to increase your already-vast wealth and pen mod collection :P and yes, this is getting off topic xD
    meh the sponge mod thingy idk lol, but meh my guess could be it cuz I have my resources. Some people wont tell you teh real tut EVEN if u have the real one.

66. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 01:56:58

I would rather pay Lura_A than this guy. [B]AT LEAST[/B] Lura_A is japanese.. Just saying... Frog~

Raos wrote: or you can buy it off me

67. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 02:22:44

Froggy wrote: I would rather pay Lura_A than this guy. [B]AT LEAST[/B] Lura_A is japanese.. Just saying... Frog~
    I have japanese respurces AND i do have an acc on JEB

68. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 02:28:49

Raos wrote: I have japanese respurces AND i do have an acc on JEB
    edit: sorry a mistake in previous post, i confused Lura_A for Dice, the videos before edit were uploaded by Dice [JEB]

69. DArKT
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 03:21:51

i.suk wrote: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png also, to state the obvious: Lura_A talks to and meets menowa* regularly, so gg you e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHg8Bs2W_TA and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WveTDkQ8Wg
    Idk at all,people from JEB/with JEB accounts are pretty much bdasses.just saying. anyways,consider the fact of it beeing an AC body cutted in half and unite by the backplug. just saying. and also,there could be Penz Gear rings underneath the cap,like some sort of KiRer comssa ^^

70. VikroaL
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 15:53:12

It's funny how Raos knows the tutorial for every secret mod in the world 8) so legit. I'm still laughing at his legit sponge Mod :rofl: I have an acc in JEB but I haven't got the package with the tutorial for every secret JEB mod, maybe the package got lost? :(

71. Chobi
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 16:47:27

i.suk wrote: if i get 30 likes here i'll post a clarified version of the tutorial
    almost! lol. well after reading the direct jap to english translation, i figured "CHESTNUT POISON EABURAN" eaburan = air blanc, same thing from direct jap to english translation of kengo G3, no idea wtf chestnut poison is, and i doubt "Japanese Dr. Grip Air Blanc" would make any sense

72. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 16:59:18

Chobi wrote: almost! lol. well after reading the direct jap to english translation, i figured "CHESTNUT POISON EABURAN" eaburan = air blanc, same thing from direct jap to english translation of kengo G3, no idea wtf chestnut poison is, and i doubt "Japanese Dr. Grip Air Blanc" would make any sense
    If you look on the non-translated tutorial, the euburean is on a different line to the chestnut poison.

73. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 22:15:25

a message from Dice [JEB], in my previous post, i mixed up Lura_A with Dice, sorry, it is Dice who meets Menowa* regularly, not Lura_A Dice asked me to post this message here: 1...The tutorial for the real Menowa mod is NOT out You might find some tutorials on some boards but they are fake Menowa only told the real tutorial to really few JEB spinners (like 2-3) He might tell the tutorial to some other spinners later on, but probably no one abroad 2...Just as a mod info There are 3 types of Menowa mod and two of them look alike but one is a lot different from the other two And uses it requires both airfit, dr.grip x2 In total, you will need 23 or more pens to make the real Menowa mod Costs around $50~$60 3...It is as heavy as a buster 4...Menowa is a EXTREME pen modder. As good as TEK or even more pro than him So the Menowa mod modding is extremely difficult. It's insane I had to remod it 4 times to make a good one (purchasing some required pens again to remod ) 5...At last, I'd recommend you not to try hard on looking for a tutorial for the mod because there's no way the tutorial can be found on the Internet If you find it, im 99% sure it's fake So you prob just wanna wait for Menowa him self to release an tutorial

74. ChainBreak
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 22:39:09

i.suk wrote: 2...Just as a mod info There are 3 types of Menowa mod and two of them look alike but one is a lot different from the other two And uses it requires both airfit, dr.grip x2 In total, you will need 23 or more pens to make the real Menowa mod Costs around $50~$60
    This part is awesome.

75. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 22:41:16

Wait WHAT, 23 pens? Are you serious? I mean, HOW THE HELL do you fit 23 pens into that. Heh, I'll consider Lura_A then. If it is really that hard or rare then that makes sense.

76. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 22:49:30

eurocracy wrote: Wait WHAT, 23 pens? Are you serious? I mean, HOW THE HELL do you fit 23 pens into that. Heh, I'll consider Lura_A then. If it is really that hard or rare then that makes sense.
    technically, if i use 2 airfit rings for example, that adds $10-ish of cost and 2 extra pens despite not contributing much to the structure of the mod haha also: Lura_A's menowa mod might not be real :rofl:

77. Raos
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 00:30:08

i.suk wrote: a message from Dice [JEB], in my previous post, i mixed up Lura_A with Dice, sorry, it is Dice who meets Menowa* regularly, not Lura_A Dice asked me to post this message here: 1...The tutorial for the real Menowa mod is NOT out You might find some tutorials on some boards but they are fake Menowa only told the real tutorial to really few JEB spinners (like 2-3) He might tell the tutorial to some other spinners later on, but probably no one abroad 2...Just as a mod info There are 3 types of Menowa mod and two of them look alike but one is a lot different from the other two And uses it requires both airfit, dr.grip x2 In total, you will need 23 or more pens to make the real Menowa mod Costs around $50~$60 3...It is as heavy as a buster 4...Menowa is a EXTREME pen modder. As good as TEK or even more pro than him So the Menowa mod modding is extremely difficult. It's insane I had to remod it 4 times to make a good one (purchasing some required pens again to remod ) 5...At last, I'd recommend you not to try hard on looking for a tutorial for the mod because there's no way the tutorial can be found on the Internet If you find it, im 99% sure it's fake So you prob just wanna wait for Menowa him self to release an tutorial
    i lol'd

78. Dakrowl
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 00:54:13

Raos wrote: i lol'd
    i lol'd when you lol'd at that post

79. Zkhan
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 01:30:27

Too much effort exerted on finding the tutorial for this mod. Pretty dumb if you ask me.

80. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 02:11:08

.... If someone got me interested into modding one Frog~

i.suk wrote: a message from Dice [JEB], in my previous post, i mixed up Lura_A with Dice, sorry, it is Dice who meets Menowa* regularly, not Lura_A Dice asked me to post this message here: 1...The tutorial for the real Menowa mod is NOT out You might find some tutorials on some boards but they are fake Menowa only told the real tutorial to really few JEB spinners (like 2-3) He might tell the tutorial to some other spinners later on, but probably no one abroad 2...Just as a mod info There are 3 types of Menowa mod and two of them look alike but one is a lot different from the other two And uses it requires both airfit, dr.grip x2 In total, you will need 23 or more pens to make the real Menowa mod Costs around $50~$60 3...It is as heavy as a buster [B]4...Menowa is a EXTREME pen modder. As good as TEK or even more pro than him So the Menowa mod modding is extremely difficult. It's insane I had to remod it 4 times to make a good one (purchasing some required pens again to remod ) [/B] 5...At last, I'd recommend you not to try hard on looking for a tutorial for the mod because there's no way the tutorial can be found on the Internet If you find it, im 99% sure it's fake So you prob just wanna wait for Menowa him self to release an tutorial

81. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 03:21:18

Raos wrote: i lol'd
    i lol'd at your existence D: also: http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=375&p=189728&viewfull=1#post189728

82. MickChickenn
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 04:14:40

OK. This looks WAY too much like my VGG emboss thread. Oh no. Anyways, I think it is CT caps, Anyball grips, ST body, Inverted Dr. Grip Tips. (at least for a look-alike.) EDIT: Now that I have read the other posts, talked with Ivabra (who made a replica and whatnot) and MysteryVortex on YT, and i.suk it correct. The mod is incredibly difficult to make. NOT worth the effort. @Penz3160

83. Rudra
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 04:17:56

MickChickenn wrote: OK. This looks WAY too much like my VGG emboss thread. Oh no. Anyways, I think it is CT caps, Anyball grips, ST body, Inverted Dr. Grip Tips.
    Did you not see previous posts. Suppose to consist of up to 23 pens.

84. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 04:31:26

It probably also uses a pack of BEE cards to swipe off excess weight. Frog~

85. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 10:11:00

Dice gets in contact with Lura_A from his videos, and Dice is in contact with menowa, I'd say it's a fair shot that's the closest you can get, but that's just me. I'd like Dice or Menowa to confirm on that mod though. Judging from how it says he's an extreme modder... could it be that he's actually cutting and modifying the metal tips? That's the only way I can see this being harder to mod than some of TEK's gripcut mods and such. Edit: This also means that Raos saying it is 20-30 dollars is bullshit and it's a fake tutorial.

86. Raos
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 14:32:23

eurocracy wrote: Dice gets in contact with Lura_A from his videos, and Dice is in contact with menowa, I'd say it's a fair shot that's the closest you can get, but that's just me. I'd like Dice or Menowa to confirm on that mod though. Judging from how it says he's an extreme modder... could it be that he's actually cutting and modifying the metal tips? That's the only way I can see this being harder to mod than some of TEK's gripcut mods and such. Edit: This also means that Raos saying it is 20-30 dollars is bullshit and it's a fake tutorial.
    but that doesnt mean wat Dice said its true, he could be trolling. Most secret mods when you actually receive it ad reconstruct it its fucking easy and you feel like you just got trolled

87. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 21:28:58

Raos wrote: but that doesnt mean wat Dice said its true, he could be trolling. Most secret mods when you actually receive it ad reconstruct it its fucking easy and you feel like you just got trolled
    Dice meets menowa regulary, if he's trolling or not, he has got a lot more power in what he says than you.

88. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 21:33:23

eurocracy wrote: Dice meets menowa regulary, if he's trolling or not, he has got a lot more power in what he says than you.
    +1 also, the information about complexity of menowa* mod and the '23 pens' figure was out way before this thread was made, thereby reducing trolling chances

89. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 22:11:32

meh, guess i'll just stick with a look-a-like mod for now this maybe off topic but if most ppl just want it for the looks....why so picky about what is legitly is o-o the appearance is the only consistent thing about mods anyway :/ (in the sense that two things can look the same but feel completely different)

90. DArKT
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:11:52

Ill go with Mick. the Inverted Dr Grip Tips are a good opinion. and i think its just the way of the Original one.

91. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:16:53

Because if you're a perfectionist, you wouldnt let yourself get away with simply just a replica. Yes you can build a replica... but deep inside your heart you'll know its only a replica and not the real thing. Frog~

Danny116 wrote: meh, guess i'll just stick with a look-a-like mod for now this maybe off topic but if most ppl just want it for the looks....why so picky about what is legitly is o-o the appearance is the only consistent thing about mods anyway :/ (in the sense that two things can look the same but feel completely different)

92. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 02:40:19

Froggy wrote: Because if you're a perfectionist, you wouldnt let yourself get away with simply just a replica. Yes you can build a replica... but deep inside your heart you'll know its only a replica and not the real thing. Frog~
    Perfect example @L-in

93. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 03:13:22

Err I told him the same thing long ago... Frog~

Raos wrote: Perfect example @L-in

94. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 05:46:50

copying style+skill with a lookalike mod >>> having the 100% real mod, but being a noob at spinning when people can understand this and spend more time practicing, the world is going to end :D edit: also, notice that people don't seem to have gotten much closer to obtaining the 'real' tutorial after 9 pages of this thread haha

95. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 06:58:58

shame on you for having 10 post per page :P and you pretty much killed everyone's idea of how to build a legit menowa* mod i guess they're just gonna go ask Lura_A and pay him... instead of playing trial and error with 23 random pens xD damn why cant i be Lura_A... would be so rich just selling tutorials :trollface: Frog~

i.suk wrote: copying style+skill with a lookalike mod >>> having the 100% real mod, but being a noob at spinning when people can understand this and spend more time practicing, the world is going to end :D edit: also, notice that people don't seem to have gotten much closer to obtaining the 'real' tutorial after 9 pages of this thread haha

96. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 12:35:02

Froggy wrote: shame on you for having 10 post per page :P and you pretty much killed everyone's idea of how to build a legit menowa* mod Frog~
    since when were you under the delusion that wasn't my aim the whole time in first place? :lol:

97. Chobi
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 13:46:14

since menowa mod's out of the question, help me out with caras mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D52NW7_7xsM LOLJK this shit's impossible since caras is in the military and crew, the only other person with a tut, is inactive so i am /gg

98. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 16:44:27

@Froggy if you want the real thing so dam bad why dont you respect Menowa's privacy enough to wait for his sanctioning of a legitimate tutorial? how far do you expect to get with this thread anyway? Honestly a look-a-like is the closest thing you guys are gonna get with this thread, so might as well be happy with it. we still havent got the vgg emboss.....ppl accepted the replica very well. so honestly all the hype and the drive for "perfectionism" is only really gonna make the actual tutorial harder to get. Wanting legitimacy and authenticity is one thing, accepting whether you can have it or not is something else. if Menowa really has the class that Dice says he does, we arent getting anything. Live with it.

99. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 20:25:22

Danny116 wrote: @Froggy if you want the real thing so dam bad why dont you respect Menowa's privacy enough to wait for his sanctioning of a legitimate tutorial? how far do you expect to get with this thread anyway? Honestly a look-a-like is the closest thing you guys are gonna get with this thread, so might as well be happy with it. we still havent got the vgg emboss.....ppl accepted the replica very well. so honestly all the hype and the drive for "perfectionism" is only really gonna make the actual tutorial harder to get. Wanting legitimacy and authenticity is one thing, accepting whether you can have it or not is something else. if Menowa really has the class that Dice says he does, we arent getting anything. Live with it.
    Froggy was joking. You're just trying to derail the thread with everything we know already, we're still allowed to try and look for ways to create a replica. Don't like our efforts? No need to stay in this thread.

100. Danny116
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 23:16:44

aiyaa didnt mean to sound angry Sx but really i'll settle for a replica now, cuz that is what we have settled with, no matter how much effort is put into this remember how much work ppl put in on the clues "2 parts on each side" for the VGG emboss good luck with 23 mystery combinations ppl!!

101. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 00:32:35

Sorry to crack ur ballz but I have no interest in menowa* mod. I'm just joining the conversation for the lulz. Frog~

Danny116 wrote: aiyaa didnt mean to sound angry Sx but really i'll settle for a replica now, cuz that is what we have settled with, no matter how much effort is put into this remember how much work ppl put in on the clues "2 parts on each side" for the VGG emboss good luck with 23 mystery combinations ppl!!

102. Danny116
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 01:18:31

@Froggy meh, i dont really see wuts to be pissed about anyway :P

103. sarugio
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 13:44:56

i,ll make my replica use 2 st,2 ct/kt/m&m caps,2 grip matic tips,2 signo tips,2 arifit500 ring,2 anyball,1 signo board grips. if i'm not wrong the ring will fit perfectly can some one try put airfit500 ring to kt caps? pm me if it fit

104. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 14:33:32

sarugio wrote: i,ll make my replica use 2 st,2 ct/kt/m&m caps,2 grip matic tips,2 signo tips,2 arifit500 ring,2 anyball,1 signo board grips. if i'm not wrong the ring will fit perfectly can some one try put airfit500 ring to kt caps? pm me if it fit
    I believe they do fit. I will be able to check this week. [B]EDIT:[/B] Oh fuck, Menowa* you are SNEAKY. Now I see. That black line between the tips is the CT cap itself. So that's just a metal ring, most likely airfit with a grip extending onto it to hold it in place. This makes it a bit easier to see. Your replica probably comes very close to it (though I would say 2 gripmatic rather than a signo and a gripmatic). Though, a signo and a Gripmatic would give the best weight in my opinion.

105. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 15:34:37

You should have realized that hes sneaky when he used chestnut poison as part of his mod. BTW, nice find thou :P Frog~

eurocracy wrote: I believe they do fit. I will be able to check this week. [B]EDIT:[/B] Oh fuck, Menowa* you are SNEAKY. Now I see. That black line between the tips is the CT cap itself. So that's just a metal ring, most likely airfit with a grip extending onto it to hold it in place. This makes it a bit easier to see. Your replica probably comes very close to it (though I would say 2 gripmatic rather than a signo and a gripmatic). Though, a signo and a Gripmatic would give the best weight in my opinion.

106. ItsNick
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 21:22:26

@eurocracy

107. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 22:03:39

iNickk wrote: @eurocracy http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/2323/p1xwr.jpg
    Look at the angle that the camera is at looking at the mod, push that Gripmatic tip forward a little ( You pushed it too far into the cap lol) and you'll get the dual ring of the menowa.

108. MickChickenn
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 23:00:34

This thread is retarded at points, and helpful at others.

109. Danny116
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 23:03:11

hmmm are the caps put one normally, or inverted?

110. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 00:04:56

eurocracy wrote: Look at the angle that the camera is at looking at the mod, push that Gripmatic tip forward a little ( You pushed it too far into the cap lol) and you'll get the dual ring of the menowa.
    its not gripmatic js. All 3 versions dont use grimpatics

111. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 01:06:09

i still think it would be nicer to use Dr grip tips. Gripmatic dont let it as heavy as a buster

112. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 01:54:24

[video=youtube;sKXZ3pOtaIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXZ3pOtaIY[/video] im gonna be basing my verson from this video notice the white part with 2 inward protrusions o-o

113. Zeal
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 01:57:34

IF not gripmatics and signo tips layered, what tips have people like ivabra, yaoss, been using? @Raos , mind just telling me the tips? EDIT: If no, idrc, just trying to make an okay replica that looks similar

114. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 05:34:37

Zeal wrote: IF not gripmatics and signo tips layered, what tips have people like ivabra, yaoss, been using? @Raos , mind just telling me the tips? EDIT: If no, idrc, just trying to make an okay replica that looks similar
    Ivabra used Dr Grip tips, he said it in one comment here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRseAIWfhA

115. ItsNick
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 06:13:11

YaoSs uses what tip?mind telling?

116. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 11:49:20

Raos wrote: its not gripmatic js. All 3 versions dont use grimpatics
    You don't even know what is in Version 3. Correction: The first TWO don't use gripmatic. From what Dice has said, Version 3 is buster weight, not as heavy as your saizen weight that you tell me about. Nonetheless, whatever tips they do use, gripmatic + Signo is going to give you the best Menowa* mod for your money.

117. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 12 2012 22:39:06

eurocracy wrote: You don't even know what is in Version 3. Correction: The first TWO don't use gripmatic. From what Dice has said, Version 3 is buster weight, not as heavy as your saizen weight that you tell me about. Nonetheless, whatever tips they do use, gripmatic + Signo is going to give you the best Menowa* mod for your money.
    i todl u the 3rd one uses the tip either from 1st version or 2nd version

118. Zeal
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 00:59:47

@iNickk , use the flat anyball sections, although there are not many >.>, i wish there were more even sections of anyball

119. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 22:22:54

Raos wrote: i todl u the 3rd one uses the tip either from 1st version or 2nd version
    You don't know that's true. You're not Dice, Lura_A, Menowa* or Baaron. You also have zero chance of selling that mod tutorial for 50$ for every person that wants it. Especially since you offer only one version with a tutorial, and it's one of the 2 first mods, which menowa* doesn't even use while the one people want is the third one that he uses a lot.

120. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 22:57:51

eurocracy wrote: You don't know that's true. You're not Dice, Lura_A, Menowa* or Baaron. You also have zero chance of selling that mod tutorial for 50$ for every person that wants it. Especially since you offer only one version with a tutorial, and it's one of the 2 first mods, which menowa* doesn't even use while the one people want is the third one that he uses a lot.
    That doesnt mean I didnt get the tutorials from legit resources

121. i.suk
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 23:00:59

Raos wrote: That doesnt mean I didnt get the tutorials from legit resources
    but it does mean that your resources aren't legit

122. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 13 2012 23:07:06

Raos wrote: That doesnt mean I didnt get the tutorials from legit resources
    Please remind me where on earth I mentioned in any of my posts that your resources aren't legit. I am saying that you don't actually know how to make a menowa* v3 while you are instead trying to sell the tutorial, without actually telling people that it's for an older version, and that you have had confirmation from menowa* for the older ones, buuuut you can't show us can you. Totally legit.

123. sarugio
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 10:46:56

so basicly this mod is imatt's inverted dr kt w/ vgg mod barrel? yes i feel retarded-___-

124. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 15:47:59

sarugio wrote: so basicly this mod is imatt's inverted dr kt w/ vgg mod barrel? yes i feel retarded-___-
    Not at all, if you read through the thread you can see it doesn't use Dr grip tips (Or even VGG mod barrel in some cases) at all.

125. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 17:01:01

How can you know that Menowa* doesn't use Dr Grip tips? After all what you know about the mod is only guessed and noone with the original tutorial has confirmed that your guesses are all right. You should also stop pretending that your guesses cannot be wrong using statement XYZ. It is a FACT that you do not own the original tutorial. Thus you cannot KNOW that what you think is correct is really correct.

126. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 17:24:18

+1 to this actually D: Maybe you guys should, based on the fact that it uses 23 pens, identify what are the 23 pens first? most of the parts are visible anyways so find out how many parts are not visible, then work from there? Frog~

ChainBreak wrote: How can you know that Menowa* doesn't use Dr Grip tips? After all what you know about the mod is only guessed and noone with the original tutorial has confirmed that your guesses are all right. You should also stop pretending that your guesses cannot be wrong using statement XYZ. It is a FACT that you do not own the original tutorial. Thus you cannot KNOW that what you think is correct is really correct.

127. sarugio
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 17:25:19

@Froggy well 2 ct 2 st(maybe) 1 bic(to connect the st) 4 anyball thats only 9 of the visible IMO. than what are the 14 other?

128. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 17:32:51

ChainBreak;192958]How can you know that Menowa* doesn't use Dr Grip tips? After all what you know about the mod is only guessed and noone with the original tutorial has confirmed that your guesses are all right. You should also stop pretending that your guesses cannot be wrong using statement XYZ. It is a FACT that you do not own the original tutorial. Thus you cannot KNOW that what you think is correct is really correct.[/QUOTE] How can we know that Menowa doesn't use Dr grip tips? Because we've SEEN dr grip tips inserted into those caps and they look nothing like a menowa. No shit we're guessing what is inside the mod, but if you looked back like 2 pages you'd see that flaming sivics actually posted a picture of what a dr grip tip looks like in the cap, nothing like the menowa at all. You have nothing to contribute at all, we've been looking through the mod and have pretty much worked out what he uses, with the exception of the two specific tips inside each cap (Though we've narrowed it down to very few of them). [QUOTE=Froggy wrote: +1 to this actually D: Maybe you guys should, based on the fact that it uses 23 pens, identify what are the 23 pens first? most of the parts are visible anyways so find out how many parts are not visible, then work from there? Frog~
    According to Raos the 23 pens used is across all 3 mods, makes more sense really, I know how many parts are needed to create the mod (but not which specific tips, though the ones that you can use to create the effect are easy to narrow down). I haven't counted up how many parts, just I know how it is built. There are 2 parts that are not visible and 2 parts that are semi visible. The semi visible ones are the outer layer tips, the inner ones are needed to give the overall weight of the mod according to DICE and the FL tricks performed by Menowa. By the way, me and FR do actually know the most likely tips for the semi-visible ones, but we're keeping this one a secret, because the chance of people figuring it out is very slim. [QUOTE=sarugio;192968]@Froggy Eh, the Dr grip tip won't give you the look of the front on menowa and the weight will be different, but, whatever goes for you I guess.

129. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 18:48:58

Imo Ivabra's version looks legit and he's using Dr Grip tips. Also the mod is supposed to have 3 versions. How do you know that NONE of them uses Dr Grip tips? Furthermore even if you narrowed the possibilities down to some parts you CANNOT be exactly sure if you are correct because Menowa* could have used parts of noname pens. Even if he really only used widely known parts you couldn't be sure if he uses like 3 telescopic or hi-tec-c tips or if he stuffed something like Hyperjell/G2/RSVP/HGG/Gripmatic/whatsoever grips in the caps to add weight. btw you don't even know if he simply put black tape or stuff on a Dr Grip tip to make it look like that. He could have even scraped some metal of the tip to make the surface flat. Don't act like you have the right to correct other people if you do not know the truth yourself. I hate people acting all arrogant and thinking they are so right and can't be wrong because they put so much work into something and are so smart that they can't possibly guess wrong. You can always be wrong no matter how sure you are of being right. Pretty much working something out doesn't give you any right to tell other people that their guesses are wrong just because they don't match with yours.

130. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 21:35:39

@eurocracy why are u telling me about dr.grip tips LOL u already know im here for the lulz. i still have no interest on menowa* mod, until i see a reason to be interested :P Frog~

131. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 23:30:58

eurocracy wrote: According to Raos the 23 pens used is across all 3 mods, makes more sense really, I know how many parts are needed to create the mod (but not which specific tips, though the ones that you can use to create the effect are easy to narrow down). I haven't counted up how many parts, just I know how it is built. There are 2 parts that are not visible and 2 parts that are semi visible. The semi visible ones are the outer layer tips, the inner ones are needed to give the overall weight of the mod according to DICE and the FL tricks performed by Menowa.
    as much 'sense' as it makes to not use 23 pens to make one mod, who confirmed Raos' source? is it a legit source? do you 100% trust Raos and his legitimacy? can he provide solid proof? you're still making stabs in the dark about the pen thing, since body = 1 or 2 ST (1 or 2 pens), the pen seems to use 2 tips (2 pens), 2 'rings' to give the cap-side appearance (2 pens), 2 CT caps (2 pens), and this is already 7 or 8 pens by itself, not even counting grips (at least 1 skyblue and 1 pink anyball grip used, as well as probably 2 black ones), and anything else which may or may not be in the cap --> the figure of 3 menowa mods = 23 pens is nearly certainly wrong, although of course the above list could be entirely incorrect, so you actually don't know how it is built, although you probably have a reasonable, 'good' guess to make a decent replica, but it'll only ever be a replica edit: for all we know, the cap could be filled with rsvp cap balls :xd: edit 2: also, you are assuming that menowa* didn't use any of those unusual pens which can only be obtained in japan in his mod

132. DArKT
    Date: Tue, Apr 17 2012 23:56:06

WHERES THE SOLID PROOF THAT IT CANT BE A DR GRIP TIP? @Raos tutorial to be real,no proof that you really use 23 pens and etc. there could even be a bunch of HGG tips in the cap and you dont know about it O_o lol the best way to go is to make a replica by now. this thread will end like the VGG emboss thread, the best you guys got(if Menowa* himself do not release a tutorial)is a replica. and a Signo tip + a Gripmatic tip is not even close to be as heavy as a Buster. i would go for a Dr tip and a Signo maybe,or maybe only the Dr tip

133. L-in
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 00:27:20

why do i still see this shit long discussion going on...... Most of you guys' arguments, if not all, are based on that two Menowa*'s pictures with bad quality and dim lighting. Black rings on tips? Why cannot they just be some reflections of the decoration on the ceiling? Buster weight? People used to think kUzu used shit-heavy G3 mods. You can't say you are right by reasoning that others cannot prove their arguments are right; that is a serious philosophical fallacy, named "burden of proof". Seriously, if any one of you think you are correct, prove it by either posting a 360-degree picture of your replica like Cloud did for his VGG Emboss replica, or screen-shoot a picture of your conversation with Menowa* himself regarding the mod (with texts related to the modding method erased, if you wish). I have a Menowa* mod, and it is fken legit. kthxbai. :)

134. sarugio
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 03:11:52

people trust he use 23 pens since "they" said it's a realy heavy mod. from what i know weight of anything in the world not only depend on the mass but the lenght. if he use vgg mod barrel and inverted kt caps it make the mod even longer and even heavier than vgg mod. execept if there's a stat for this mod said it's 20-21 cm than i belive he use 23 pens @L-in you have a menowa* mod? and tell at a bunch of people who want it? prepare for the PM attackkkkkkk LOL

135. MrBlazery
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 04:10:48

Just because the mod is heavy doesn't mean it uses lots of pens. A buster only uses a few pens and it heavy.

136. i.suk
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 08:06:21

sarugio wrote: you have a menowa* mod? and tell at a bunch of people who want it? prepare for the PM attackkkkkkk LOL
    i was offered the tutorial by Dice twice, but turned down both times, so what? it's just another mod in the sea of mods out there

137. FRspinner
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 08:31:21

If you guys says that it was a dr tip . Can you explain lura a picture and menowa picture?. There is 2 black ring too. Chain.why do you keep lokking on old version? Now we are discuss about the first post . Why do we think about something that we do not know? Quite stupid. I will make a show pen after I mod a replica

138. xParkourNinjax
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 08:47:20

very nice.

139. ItsNick
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 09:22:19

it doesn't uses any ringhoop dafuq

140. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 16:17:14

DArKT wrote: WHERES THE SOLID PROOF THAT IT CANT BE A DR GRIP TIP? @Raos tutorial to be real,no proof that you really use 23 pens and etc. there could even be a bunch of HGG tips in the cap and you dont know about it O_o lol the best way to go is to make a replica by now. this thread will end like the VGG emboss thread, the best you guys got(if Menowa* himself do not release a tutorial)is a replica. and a Signo tip + a Gripmatic tip is not even close to be as heavy as a Buster. i would go for a Dr tip and a Signo maybe,or maybe only the Dr tip
    It's fucking obvious it can't be a dr grip tip, can't you see? The lip of the Dr Grip tip will NEVER match the dual metal ring of a menowa. A signo tip and a gripmatic is pretty heavy man, it's a little over 4g if I am correct, while I don't actually use that tip combination int he mod I'm going to make, it's incredibly heavy when you think about the fact that the CT caps are heavier than comssa caps and the mod is shorter than a buster in overall length, so the weight is more noticeable (Ala DR. KT vs Buster).

141. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 16:26:34

eurocracy wrote: It's fucking obvious it can't be a dr grip tip, can't you see? The lip of the Dr Grip tip will NEVER match the dual metal ring of a menowa. A signo tip and a gripmatic is pretty heavy man, it's a little over 4g if I am correct, while I don't actually use that tip combination int he mod I'm going to make, it's incredibly heavy when you think about the fact that the CT caps are heavier than comssa caps and the mod is shorter than a buster in overall length, so the weight is more noticeable (Ala DR. KT vs Buster).
    i have signo tip and a gripmatic tip im my desk right now. its not as heavy as you guys want,and the fuq? dual lip? have you considered that could ba Dr grip and a AF ring?

142. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 17:18:40

DArKT wrote: i have signo tip and a gripmatic tip im my desk right now. its not as heavy as you guys want,and the fuq? dual lip? have you considered that could ba Dr grip and a AF ring?
    Please tell me you're kidding I have AF rings and dr grip tips on my desk, along with all the aforementioned tips DArKT. You can't actually fit Dr grip tip lip into an AF ring, please dear god quit the bullshit. The dual ring is made via the black ring being the CT cap and an airfit ring on the front of the cap, with a smaller tip inside. Do trust me. By the way, it's heavy enough to be buster weight/momentum, easily, it's slightly heavier than the back of a minwoo after all. Menowa loves spinning minwoo and his style with minwoo is very similar to his personal, so please look stuff up, because it's easily in the heavy mod category. Also, look out for FRSpinners replica, he made a replica cap, it looks EXACTLY like the real menowa, I am not kidding,

143. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 17:52:51

eurocracy wrote: Please tell me you're kidding I have AF rings and dr grip tips on my desk, along with all the aforementioned tips DArKT. You can't actually fit Dr grip tip lip into an AF ring, please dear god quit the bullshit. The dual ring is made via the black ring being the CT cap and an airfit ring on the front of the cap, with a smaller tip inside. Do trust me. By the way, it's heavy enough to be buster weight/momentum, easily, it's slightly heavier than the back of a minwoo after all. Menowa loves spinning minwoo and his style with minwoo is very similar to his personal, so please look stuff up, because it's easily in the heavy mod category. Also, look out for FRSpinners replica, he made a replica cap, it looks EXACTLY like the real menowa, I am not kidding,
    sorry,you mean you would fit the Af ring ON the Lip or UNDER the lip? anyway,considering that Menowa is one of the Best Power trickers the world,GM and Signo tips are to light for the FL tricks he do. and if its smaller than s Bster,it wouldnt have enough momentum. and what do you mean by bullshit? your saying that my opinion on the mod construction is wrong? what about yours? are you completely sure that your mod construction is correct?and wheres the Picture of the replica by FR? never saw it.

144. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 17:59:10

DArKT wrote: sorry,you mean you would fit the Af ring ON the Lip or UNDER the lip? anyway,considering that Menowa is one of the Best Power trickers the world,GM and Signo tips are to light for the FL tricks he do. and if its smaller than s Bster,it wouldnt have enough momentum. and what do you mean by bullshit? your saying that my opinion on the mod construction is wrong? what about yours? are you completely sure that your mod construction is correct?and wheres the Picture of the replica by FR? never saw it.
    Ask him to call you on skype and he'll show you it or ask him into tiny chat, he hasn't got a solid picture. The AF ring goes OVER the front of the CT cap, go on, test it now. The AF ring is smaller than the dr grip tips lip on the interior, so therefore it will not give the double ring effect, as there will not be a black 'ring' of CT cap between the tip and the ring. This means that it does not even give the aesthetic effect of the menowa, never mind the weight effect that is literally undecidable. Menowa is a good power tricker, true, not the only one either, and I'm sure any other power tricker will tell you that signo and Gripmatic would be enough for quite a lot of tricks, as we're talking about slightly heavier than the heavier end of a minwoo on both sides of the mod here.

145. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 18:02:54

eurocracy wrote: Ask him to call you on skype and he'll show you it or ask him into tiny chat, he hasn't got a solid picture. The AF ring goes OVER the front of the CT cap, go on, test it now. The AF ring is smaller than the dr grip tips lip on the interior, so therefore it will not give the double ring effect, as there will not be a black 'ring' of CT cap between the tip and the ring.
    have you considered some kind of tape?

146. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 18:10:46

DArKT wrote: have you considered some kind of tape?
    You can't cut the tape that accurately, really. Plus, dr grip tips give an insanely huge 'lip' that extends around the grip of the CT cap once a grip has been placed on, the real menowa does not do that. Airfit rings alone do not do that.

147. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 19:00:11

eurocracy wrote: You can't cut the tape that accurately, really. Plus, dr grip tips give an insanely huge 'lip' that extends around the grip of the CT cap once a grip has been placed on, the real menowa does not do that. Airfit rings alone do not do that.
    Ok,remember this? "4...Menowa is a EXTREME pen modder. As good as TEK or even more pro than him So the Menowa mod modding is extremely difficult. It's insane I had to remod it 4 times to make a good one (purchasing some required pens again to remod ) " Just saying

148. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 19:09:16

DArKT wrote: Ok,remember this? "4...Menowa is a EXTREME pen modder. As good as TEK or even more pro than him So the Menowa mod modding is extremely difficult. It's insane I had to remod it 4 times to make a good one (purchasing some required pens again to remod ) " Just saying
    I have my doubts that dice is serious, TEK has a modding level that easily surpasses menowa. He has hundreds of mods and the quality is insane.

149. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 20:10:02

MY method of making menowa*mod replica caps. I've heard things about the "lip" of the dr. grip tip and the "black stripe" i don't really know exactly what you guys are referring to, but i hope this helps? Gather the hollowed out cap and grips/profile stripe. You'll need a 2-ring section of profile grip from the small end of the grip. Take the 2-ring profile grip section and tuck it in so that one ring sticks out Insert the Dr. Grip tip through the grip and into the cap. The tip should stay firmly. This allows for the "Lip" to stick out and for a black stripe. It also makes the mod longer (1 cm total if you do it on both sides). I added more grip and a stripe, but again, the lip can still stick out without risking the dr. grip tip falling out. Again, hope this helped.

150. DArKT
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 20:18:43

@drgripable nice method!

151. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 20:28:53

My opinion on the 23 pens thing. If 23 pens make 3 mods, it is likely some of them have a part used on multiple pens, such as grip sections. If the mod uses 2 supertip bodies, 6 of those pens are STs. 17 pens left. If it uses dr grip tips, then another 6 pens are dr grips. 11 pens left. If it uses KT caps, 6 more pens are KTs. 5 pens left. There are 3 different colors of anyball grip, so that's 3 pens. 2 left. Now if 2 supertip bodies are connected, 1 bic round stic, can be used multiple times. 1 pen left. Then, if you look at the pic on post #9 here, http://hkpsa.com/forum/thread-34900-1-1.html (scroll down some), you can see the end grips are not anyballs, due to the lip. The last pen. Notice how I said "if" all the way through. If you look at the pic at that link, you can see the little KT cap nub, just saying. Also in the weird tutorial (same link as above), you see the word Eaburan, that translates to airblanc I think, but it might be reffering to the name of the dr grip (or chestnut poisens)

152. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 20:31:04

...was that picture by someone who has the tutorial?

153. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 20:40:25

Not sure.

drgripable wrote: ...was that picture by someone who has the tutorial?

154. drgripable
    Date: Wed, Apr 18 2012 20:42:31

I don't know how you would get the weight correct if you didn't hammer our the nubs and put in dr. grip tips. the picture menowa himself had on the first page on this thread showed something metal on the caps. Whatever. I'm perfectly satisfied with my replica.

155. sarugio
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 00:39:16

DArKT wrote: sorry,you mean you would fit the Af ring ON the Lip or UNDER the lip? anyway,considering that Menowa is one of the Best Power trickers the world,GM and Signo tips are to light for the FL tricks he do. and if its smaller than s Bster,it wouldnt have enough momentum. and what do you mean by bullshit? your saying that my opinion on the mod construction is wrong? what about yours? are you completely sure that your mod construction is correct?and wheres the Picture of the replica by FR? never saw it.
    LOL dude pro spinner doesn't always use heavy mod to do powertricks. look at vic he do haitua with bictory LOL. it doesn't matter the weight but the momentum. like me i personaly don't like the original buster cyl like peem's. it's to heavy so the momentum is wierd. so i change the grip to decrease weight and it spin much better for me. he don't need weight he need momentum. look at his video vs killer. do you think it's possible to do that 3p1h thing if the original menowa* mod is too heavy? eaburan is airblanc HE USE AIRBLANC. if no one know what's it poison chestnut then never hope to get the original tutorial of this mod

156. drgripable
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 01:12:04

well....... i mean, yeah it doesn't always depend upon how heavy the mod is, but look at the other mods menowa uses, and most likely, his personal mod is heavier or the same weight.

157. DArKT
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 01:12:28

sarugio wrote: LOL dude pro spinner doesn't always use heavy mod to do powertricks. look at vic he do haitua with bictory LOL. it doesn't matter the weight but the momentum. like me i personaly don't like the original buster cyl like peem's. it's to heavy so the momentum is wierd. so i change the grip to decrease weight and it spin much better for me. he don't need weight he need momentum. look at his video vs killer. do you think it's possible to do that 3p1h thing if the original menowa* mod is too heavy? eaburan is airblanc HE USE AIRBLANC. if no one know what's it poison chestnut then never hope to get the original tutorial of this mod
    Yeah,what provides more momentum? a heavy tip in the pen cap or a light tip in the pens cap?lol,think before you say. and whos eaburan? airblanc is not the lighter pen in the world.

158. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 01:14:31

eaburan is one of the stuffs listed in the material list, not a penspinner name (yet) Frog~

159. Furloy
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 01:46:22

Lol I said Euburan is airblanc look at my last post

160. i.suk
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:27:17

161. Pixels
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 07:32:07

Another person who thinks chestnut poison is mysterious

162. FRspinner
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 08:15:52

I just want to say , I will update the picture soon , and I just want to tell the spinner that make a tutorial on the lip. If fucking noob . We are saying the the dual ring in the first post

163. sarugio
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 16:07:29

DArKT wrote: Yeah,what provides more momentum? a heavy tip in the pen cap or a light tip in the pens cap?lol,think before you say. and whos eaburan? airblanc is not the lighter pen in the world.
    no just for an easy example. now try to extend bictory with another bic. so it will be twice longer. how does it taste? of course more momentum. i've mention up there,every thing in the world not only depends on the mass but the lenght. it's possible if he use airblacn and this poison chestnut to make a long mod that is not realy heavy.

164. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 19 2012 19:52:00

If you don't know the difference between a Menowa mod and a SEVEN watercolour with DR Grip tips, I think you should look through the ENTIRE thread before posting.

165. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 03:24:08

my replica. followed most of the actual usefull stuff in this thread (airfit rings, buster length & weight) and that tut raos trying to sell o-o the middle strip is actually the end ring off an rsvp grip (i didnt wanna use tape. i wanted something smoother). vgg style body. the caps are Seven Watercolor style, with dr grip tips and signo tips held on w/ sarasa, and anyball grip on top. the black razor like tape cut is on the supertip just bellow the shaved bump ct cap. the white section at the ends are 2 sailor rings, stretched and cut in half to fit into the end of the sarasa grip (as the g2 grip would for a seven watercolor), the airfit ring goes between the sarasa and the anyball at the extremities. 2.5 hours well spent :D

166. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 04:12:23

mine coming soon next week haha. after i got my ct caps

167. ohzers
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 05:44:54

[1:43:35 AM] Menowa*Fan: All i know is that the tip of menow mod is made with a technique called Tip Fushion. I was talking to menowa*fan and i asked him about menowa mod and this was all he could tell me, so i believed we have gotten the the tip wrong the whole time.

168. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 05:53:02

Great find by @i.suk, that menowa* have another version of his personal mod: Good luck finding the materials needed for it ^_^ Frog~

169. Ryst
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 06:41:04

Froggy wrote: Great find by @i.suk, that menowa* have another version of his personal mod: http://p.twimg.com/AqbG_KECAAEZvAn.jpg Good luck finding the materials needed for it ^_^ Frog~
    Seems legit. Anyball rings perhaps?

170. FRspinner
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 06:48:38

ohzers wrote: [1:43:35 AM] Menowa*Fan: All i know is that the tip of menow mod is made with a technique called Tip Fushion. I was talking to menowa*fan and i asked him about menowa mod and this was all he could tell me, so i believed we have gotten the the tip wrong the whole time.
    You said . we got the wrong tip from the whole time . and you said it's a techique. not The name of the tip ... BTW. what is tip fushion

171. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 13:00:54

Dannys mod is awesome,lookslike the real del O.o

172. Van
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 13:26:42

@i.suk, naw that looks like supergrips to me... I can't identify tips even if they Arnt on the mods so...:P now THAT is a mod that interests me

173. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 14:02:10

drgripable wrote: MY method of making menowa*mod replica caps. I've heard things about the "lip" of the dr. grip tip and the "black stripe" i don't really know exactly what you guys are referring to, but i hope this helps? http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522584_2968364332443_1361752290_32160962_157505425_n.jpg Gather the hollowed out cap and grips/profile stripe. You'll need a 2-ring section of profile grip from the small end of the grip. http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545043_2968365212465_1361752290_32160963_1616737576_n.jpg Take the 2-ring profile grip section and tuck it in so that one ring sticks out http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/552840_2968365572474_1361752290_32160964_1446249136_n.jpg Insert the Dr. Grip tip through the grip and into the cap. The tip should stay firmly. This allows for the "Lip" to stick out and for a black stripe. It also makes the mod longer (1 cm total if you do it on both sides). http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/563295_2968366012485_1361752290_32160965_1536244366_n.jpg I added more grip and a stripe, but again, the lip can still stick out without risking the dr. grip tip falling out. Again, hope this helped.
    how'd you know? dafq did someone leaked?

174. sarugio
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 15:35:04

Yamaguchi wrote: how'd you know? dafq did someone leaked?
    LOL you just open your own secret HAHAHAHHA btw i've got how i gonna make my replica. this is how i count the weight 1 signo is like 3 hgg 1 grip matic is like 4 hgg 1 dr grip tip is like 6 hgg. so in total 1 signo + I gripmatic = 7 hgg even heavier LOL and also since i make a replica i found how to make the black ring thingy

175. Noble
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 18:20:14

Danny116 wrote: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/p480x480/156295_3371193210124_1578086142_2563524_1404084494_n.jpg my replica. followed most of the actual usefull stuff in this thread (airfit rings, buster length & weight) and that tut raos trying to sell o-o the middle strip is actually the end ring off an rsvp grip (i didnt wanna use tape. i wanted something smoother). vgg style body. the caps are Seven Watercolor style, with dr grip tips and signo tips held on w/ sarasa, and anyball grip on top. the black razor like tape cut is on the supertip just bellow the shaved bump ct cap. the white section at the ends are 2 sailor rings, stretched and cut in half to fit into the end of the sarasa grip (as the g2 grip would for a seven watercolor), the airfit ring goes between the sarasa and the anyball at the extremities. 2.5 hours well spent :D
    Is a Dr.Grip tip heavier than a gripmatic? Or are they about the same. I don't have a GM or dr.grip tip on me right now.

176. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 18:21:48

ARE people talking about the Menowa* mod yet?

177. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 18:35:49

ohzers wrote: [1:43:35 AM] Menowa*Fan: All i know is that the tip of menow mod is made with a technique called Tip Fushion. I was talking to menowa*fan and i asked him about menowa mod and this was all he could tell me, so i believed we have gotten the the tip wrong the whole time.
    Tip fusion Fusing tips into one. Well, this makes things harder, is he MELTING the tips or what?

178. drgripable
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 19:07:46

Yamaguchi wrote: how'd you know? dafq did someone leaked?
    Wait i guessed right?

179. Walkaz
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 19:31:47

omg just either spin a buster or a rushon x.x it's abt your skills,not abt what mod you have no offense to anyone good night :P

180. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 19:49:28

Walkaz9/3 wrote: omg just either spin a buster or a rushon x.x it's abt your skills,not abt what mod you have no offense to anyone good night :P
    Nobody in here believes it'll make us spin better, seriously? Coincidentally I can't spin a buster, or a rushon.

181. DArKT
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 21:12:50

sarugio wrote: LOL you just open your own secret HAHAHAHHA btw i've got how i gonna make my replica. this is how i count the weight 1 signo is like 3 hgg 1 grip matic is like 4 hgg 1 dr grip tip is like 6 hgg. so in total 1 signo + I gripmatic = 7 hgg even heavier LOL and also since i make a replica i found how to make the black ring thingy
    a Dr grip + a Signo = 9 hgg. closer to buster wheight and momentum

182. Noble
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 21:23:02

How many grams does dr.grip weigh?

183. Danny116
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 21:28:04

my replica is heavier then a buster, o-o i would say a dr grip tip weights about 4 grams so with a signo tip the collective metal parts weight more then an airfit ballpoint, probably closer to a muji airfit tip.

184. Noble
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 21:45:29

Danny116 wrote: my replica is heavier then a buster, o-o i would say a dr grip tip weights about 4 grams so with a signo tip the collective metal parts weight more then an airfit ballpoint, probably closer to a muji airfit tip.
    GM tip= 2.1 grams..

185. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 23:06:03

Depends on what measurement table you take the weights from. Minwoo mod shows that G3+gripmatic= dr grip tip. Both dr grip tips and airfits are similar in weight.

186. ohzers
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 23:11:51

Tip fushion is a technique used to fit multiple tips into a Dr Grip tip or Airfit tip, you can fit up to at least 7 max.

187. Noble
    Date: Sat, Apr 21 2012 23:24:13

ohzers wrote: Tip fushion is a technique used to fit multiple tips into a Dr Grip tip or Airfit tip, you can fit up to at least 7 max.
    :wtf: seven tips in one airfit/dr grip tip?

188. drgripable
    Date: Sun, Apr 22 2012 00:06:38

I put in an HGR tip wrapped in tape into the hollowed CT cap followed by a dr. grip tip. It fits, and its pretty close to buster weight. MY mod is around 20-21 grams

189. sarugio
    Date: Sun, Apr 22 2012 02:11:14

nope buster(normal airfit) is 7 hgg tip. i try it just now on my saturn mod one side use normal airfit(airfit ballpoint not jell) and the other side use gripmatic+signo the gripmatic+signo is heavier a very little bit(just move the COG like maybe around 0.2 from the cop

drgripable wrote: I put in an HGR tip wrapped in tape into the hollowed CT cap followed by a dr. grip tip. It fits, and its pretty close to buster weight. MY mod is around 20-21 grams
    yup since hgr tips is like g3(1 g3 means 2,2 hgg well lets just count that as 2 hgg)than drgrip(5hgg)+hgr(2 hgg)= 7hgg. EDIT:
    Spoiler
    see i told you i dont have black ct atm but soon as i got one i'll redone it. if you want a replica do mine. it's a replica but if you want a authentic menowa* mod. go search the tutorial or go buy from menowa* LOL

190. sarugio
    Date: Sun, Apr 22 2012 02:59:27

delete this one please accidentaly double post sorry

191. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Apr 22 2012 10:12:26

Green CT cap? Hehe Also, you can't fit 7 tips into an airfit tip or a Dr grip tip if you tried, even if you melted them all the way down and poured them in. Plus airfit tips don't fit into CT caps and dr grip tips don't give the outer lip effect.

192. sarugio
    Date: Sun, Apr 22 2012 13:32:23

LOL yea green ct caps used to me my inverted kt. my black ct coming soon. LOL but it still a good replica imo. gonna finish them next week LOL tip fusion so then tell me more how you fit them in 1 dr grip? melt them? oh menowa* is a blacksmith too? LOL this remind me to one of the comment on baron dc mod. "the tip is dr grip that he make tobe like signo" dafuq one does not simply change the shape of a tip

193. FRspinner
    Date: Mon, Apr 23 2012 04:41:15

I think you guys should check ivabra video about menowa mod 0.22 second of the video , it got dual ring there and he said is dr tip. Quite weird?

194. ohzers
    Date: Mon, Apr 23 2012 04:49:31

eurocracy wrote: Green CT cap? Hehe Also, you can't fit 7 tips into an airfit tip or a Dr grip tip if you tried, even if you melted them all the way down and poured them in. Plus airfit tips don't fit into CT caps and dr grip tips don't give the outer lip effect.
    Well it is true and actually, there was significant evidence that there was blacksmith machinery in menowa's house according to deleted pictures on his old blog.

195. sarugio
    Date: Mon, Apr 23 2012 09:17:01

LOL i don't want to do that shit as long as i got a good replica. my replica is good enough LOL rise my chance of getting pinky spreads from 3x to 5x. and my bust to 10x instead of usualy 4x LOL

196. Noble
    Date: Mon, Apr 23 2012 21:49:43

On the topic of tips, just look at the photo, okay? Fixed IMG: [SPOILER="Menowa Mod A LOOK AT THE CAPS"][/SPOILER]

197. purplet
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 09:37:59

http://www.partsreloaded.com/images/bearing6004-2RS.jpg ! Didnt spend time watching pics but i also used a bearing for a mod:D

198. FRspinner
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 10:13:06

bearing gap is too big . so it's nothing .... but thanks for your researching

199. sarugio
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 13:41:49

@purplet was right. maybe he put airblanc tip under the bearing LOL

200. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 14:02:59

Dr Grip tip. :trollface:

201. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 17:06:15

I won't be posting any more in this thread anymore, what I have learned about the menowa mod is what I'm going to have to pursue on my own from now on, I believe I'll have the correct design eventually. FYI, every single design in this thread is wrong. It's incredibly well designed, you will not be able to reverse engineer it.

202. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 17:35:58

Look at him smacktalking again. He doesn't even have the tutorial or even the material list and claims that we are all wrong, because we cannot possibly be as smart as he is. Of course experience is no object here! He already has enough information and skills to completely analyze any mod this world has to offer. Experienced modders opinions? Pfff who needs that? He's got enough skills to win the Modding Tournament 1337 times in a row! And of course he can absolutely not be wrong. He is totally correct no matter what anyone might say. If Menowa* releases the tutorial and it is completely different from his design he will still be right, because he cannot possibly ever fail anywhere. He can just simply accuse Menowa* of giving out the wrong tutorial, because his analyzing skills will never fail and his brainpower is superior to us all that we cannot possibly ever dare to mention his flaws or even think that he's wrong. He is superior to us by all means and in everything. He cannot lose a single battle or argument or modding competition. He is the world's most top elite human which is more of a god and worthy of being worshipped by us, because he is so intelligent and unfailing. [Irony off]

203. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 18:14:27

ChainBreak wrote: Look at him smacktalking again. He doesn't even have the tutorial or even the material list and claims that we are all wrong, because we cannot possibly be as smart as he is. Of course experience is no object here! He already has enough information and skills to completely analyze any mod this world has to offer. Experienced modders opinions? Pfff who needs that? He's got enough skills to win the Modding Tournament 1337 times in a row! And of course he can absolutely not be wrong. He is totally correct no matter what anyone might say. If Menowa* releases the tutorial and it is completely different from his design he will still be right, because he cannot possibly ever fail anywhere. He can just simply accuse Menowa* of giving out the wrong tutorial, because his analyzing skills will never fail and his brainpower is superior to us all that we cannot possibly ever dare to mention his flaws or even think that he's wrong. He is superior to us by all means and in everything. He cannot lose a single battle or argument or modding competition. He is the world's most top elite human which is more of a god and worthy of being worshipped by us, because he is so intelligent and unfailing. [Irony off]
    Chainbreak, you don't need to be so irritated because I didn't accept to partake in your battle. When I say learn, I mean not discovered myself, I mean learnt, and I do not wish to share this information, especially not to someone as cocky as you, as referenced by you constantly trying to belittle me in the shoutbox by saying that because you are 18 months everything I have to say about spinning is completely wrong. You're like a little child Chainbreak, you really are, try growing up before coming back to me. It's also incredibly funny how after you have treated me that you act like I myself am cocky, the difference between me and you Chainbreak is that I don't lie nor smacktalk in the slightest. While you parade around thinking you're the shit, posting the trollface emote in the shoutbox like you're a king and then becoming a whiny little bitch when someone like me comes along and points out you're wrong. Let me put it this way: There is no way of proving our designs right or wrong unless you have seen inside the caps, if I come in and suddenly say you're all wrong, with the utmost confidence after having made a design and saying it has a good chance of being right beforehand that I am now saying to be completely wrong what am I inferring? What is inside those caps is one fucking insane design; It is unlike any modding technique you have ever seen, Chainbreak, it hurts my mind even trying to think about it, I have spent an hour trying to work out how it is done, and I am determined to figure it out, not that I'll be releasing the tutorial, this level of effort certainly deserves to be kept secret. Your design, my design and other designs I have seen in this thread are wrong, note how I said my design, and before I said all designs, but clearly you have selective reading. I would also like to see where I have ever said I cannot lose a single battle, argument or modding competition. In fact, if you look in my history I have in fact lost two battles, but not minded since I have learned to become better from them. As for arguments, one can only 'lose' an argument of egos, and when they compromise mostly of fallacies, they're the most basic to dissect. All other arguments are called discussions and don't result in a loss but in a final answer being decided upon. Trust me on this, I have quite the experience on the subject.

204. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 18:49:53

Dear eurocracy. I can see that you are so very proud of yourself and your work. I can also see that you don't like irony, because your mind is too full of dumb shit to understand it. Let me put it in words you will understand: Irony is most typically used to [B]criticise[/B] people or their behaviour. It is [B]not meant to be insulting[/B], but to make people think about their attitude and eventually change it for the benefit of others. Now look at what I pointed out in my ironic comment:

And of course he can absolutely not be wrong. He is totally correct no matter what anyone might say... , because his analyzing skills will never fail and his brainpower is superior to us all that we cannot possibly ever dare to mention his flaws or even think that he's wrong.
    This passage clearly tries to ridicule you and your behaviour using hyperbole. You went around telling people their guesses couldn't be right, because you yourself had worked out a design for the mod that wasn't the one that others had made for themselves. What's wrong here? Of course your overconfident attitude. You assume that your and only your design of the mod can possibly be right. You neither consider that the mod apparently has different versions nor do you bother to kindly explain why the guess another person made would be wrong in your opinion(if you're to lazy you can still just tell them about which page they can find the information on).
    Of course experience is no object here! He already has enough information and skills to completely analyze any mod this world has to offer. Experienced modders opinions? Pfff who needs that? He's got enough skills to win the Modding Tournament 1337 times in a row!
    This part of the text is actually very simple. This first part refers to your lack of respect towards any other human being than yourself. If you see any other person saying or writing something that isn't partly/completey correct you immediatly point out their mistakes in a rather unfriendly way. You don't need to be unfriendly to people just because they made a mistake. After all everyone makes mistakes, noone is excluded. Not you, not me, noone in this world. Still there is a difference between what a 3 month spinner sees in a combo and what a 2 year spinner sees in a combo. The 2 year spinner will probably have a lot more experience than the 3 month spinner and will be able to evaluate the combo in a more correct way. But even though there are some modders which have been working with penmods about twice as long as you are, you still do not respect these people in any way. You don't show manners, you don't criticise in a constructive way, you just simply rage at them. If they write something you don't like or you don't agree with in your opinion these people are just simply stupid arrogant fags that don't deserve to be treated in a respectful way. The rest of my text is pretty much the same. Throughout the text I used very obvious irony(I even put a notation at the end of my text so you would be able to understand that my text is meant to be ironical) and a lot of hyperbole. Of course you never wrote you would be superior to everyone and you didn't write you would win every competition, but to illustrate your behaviour simple facts would be too ineffective in my opinion. The attitude you imply in most of your posts is arrogant and conptemptous of other people. Your writing style often implies a feeling of superiority on your part. So that you have even more clear words you can understand: I did not mean to insult or belittle you. My aim was to criticise you in a more indirect way, because I rather criticising people in a way that makes them use their brains and not in a way they can just read it like any other text. Though I am very sorry I overestimated your ability to understand me.

205. Fuse
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:32:39

:facepalm: this thread. I don't agree with neXus on much, but he has a point in saying that a [B]certain[/B] mod will not make you better. While you can do what you want, I personally would not waste hours/money on a mod spun by a good spinner. It could end up being bad to spin. Kin spins MX, Kirua spins Rushon, doesn't make them great mods, just makes them great spinners. Have fun.

206. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:33:16

oh the irony. but for the sake of being on topic...... this is a pic i took from an angle kind similar to the one in the first post to reveal the top, and show that there is no tip inside another tip.

207. Awesome
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:33:49

This post is not a debate contest in which I convince you to agree with me or vice versa. This post is concerned only with establishing the truth about ChainBreak. To get right down to it, the objection may still be raised that if ChainBreak kicks us in the teeth we'll then lick his toes and beg for another kick. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: ChainBreak's foot soldiers have been running around recently trying to shred the basic compact between the people and their government. Meanwhile, ChainBreak has been preparing to scrawl pro-irreligionism graffiti over everything. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, I don't know what makes ChainBreak think that he possesses infinite wisdom. Maybe he's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that ChainBreak reports the news selectively in order to advance his agenda. That said, let me continue. Didn't ChainBreak tell his fans that he wants to oppress, segregate, and punish others? Did he first give any thought to what would happen if he did? Of course, that question is ridiculous—as ridiculous as his parasitic revenge fantasies. I am cognizant that we must stick to our guns and not let him convince us that the purpose of life is self-gratification, but he doesn't simply want people to believe that society is supposed to be lenient towards disagreeable, loud lounge lizards. He wants this belief drummed into people's heads from birth. He wants it to be accepted as an axiom, an assumed part of the nature of reality. Only then will ChainBreak truly be able to get away with causing an increase in disease, oligarchism, crime, and vice. If you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that I've known some individuals who were impressively mealymouthed. However, ChainBreak is furacious and that trumps mealymouthed every time. I would fain increase awareness and understanding of our similarities and differences but I'm a bit worried that ChainBreak will retaliate by creating an atmosphere that may temporarily energize or exhilarate but which, at the same time, will pose the gravest of human threats. I'm worried because his idea of smarmy privatism is no political belief. It is a fierce and burning gospel of hatred and intolerance, of murder and destruction, and the unloosing of a crime-stained, furciferous bloodlust. It is, in every literal sense, a fork-tongued and pagan religion that incites its worshippers to a morbid frenzy and then prompts them to prevent people from thinking and visualizing beyond an increasingly psychologically caged existence. If you think about it you'll see that his ruthless actions are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, ChainBreak's secret police are continuing their quiet work of advancing ChainBreak's real goal, which is to give people a new and largely artificial basis for evaluating things and making decisions. Anyway, I hope I've made my point, which is that ChainBreak's gang is a snake pit populated by incontinent witlings, jejune reprobates, and scabrous skivers. I'll get right to the point. "Contemptible", "inane", and "pushy" seem the most appropriate adjectives to describe Eurocracy's monographs. To organize my discussion, I suggest that we take one step back in the causal chain and pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny. Being the analytical sort that I am, I would have to say that in order to force Eurocracy into early retirement we must discuss the relationship among three converging and ever-growing factions—semi-intelligible, nit-picky twits, effrontive grizzlers, and self-aggrandizing, unbridled fence-sitters. And that's just the first step. Remember, if you were to tell Eurocracy that he justifies his shameless nature by denying that he has never been able to assimilate and accept the humane ideals, civilized aims, and social aspirations of his peers, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. He is too lamebrained to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but he wants us to feel sorry for the hypocritical power brokers who disarm us morally, make us rootless and defenseless, and then destroy us. I allege we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that the odds are more than ten to one that I could do without Eurocracy's throat-cutting rampages. After seeing Eurocracy change this country's moral infrastructure these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that Eurocracy dances to the tune of malefic authoritarianism. That's the sort of statement that some people avouch is fatuous but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because Eurocracy wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to blend together Dadaism and desperadoism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, relative to just a few years ago, irascible administrators are nearly ten times as likely to believe that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Eurocracy to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to hasten society's quiescence to moral pluralism and epistemological uncertainty. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that Eurocracy is stepping over the line when he attempts to spawn delusions of totalitarianism's resplendence—way over the line. Our national media is controlled by iconoclastic tendentious-types. That's why you probably haven't heard that Eurocracy wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that society is supposed to be lenient towards what I call aberrant backbiters. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that Eurocracy likes to cite poll results that "prove" that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that in a recent essay, Eurocracy stated that isolationism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society. Since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay are based in part on that assumption, he should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but he is planning to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his opponents. This does not bode well for the future because he spouts all kinds of puffery about his moral vigor. Well, sure, Eurocracy has somehow found the fortitude to endure our ongoing humiliation and discomfort at the hands of his spokesmen, but the larger point is that if he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to discredit and intimidate the opposition, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Eurocracy will grasp the concept that we should agree on definitions before saying anything further about his obstreperous endeavors. For starters, let's say that "metagrobolism" is "that which makes Eurocracy yearn to replace love and understanding with imperialism and antinomianism." A final note: Eurocracy's commentaries are intellectually and morally indefensible. You two need to grow up

208. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:38:48

[32 Minutes Ago 07:22 PM] ChainBreak : Who said I was replying to faggotry?
    Um, well, looks like you replied to what you called faggotry. Do you understand what Irony is? Allow me to explain, wikipedia defines as:
    Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions. There is presently no accepted method for textually indicating irony, though an irony (punctuation) mark has been proposed.
    Though actually, there are three kinds of irony (And cosmic irony, but we shall not go into that:
    Verbal irony is a disparity of expression and intention: when a speaker says one thing but means another, or when a literal meaning is contrary to its intended effect. An example of this is when someone says "Oh, that's beautiful", when what they mean (probably conveyed by their tone) is they find "that" quite ugly. Dramatic irony is a disparity of awareness between actor and observer: when words and actions possess significance that the listener or audience understands, but the speaker or character does not, for example when a character says to another "I'll see you tomorrow!" when the audience (but not the character) knows that the character will die before morning. Situational irony is the disparity of intention and result: when the result of an action is contrary to the desired or expected effect. Being "shot with one's own gun", or "hoisted with one's own petard" are popular formulations of the basic idea of situational irony. Cosmic irony is disparity between human desires and the harsh realities of the outside world. By some definitions, situational irony and cosmic irony are not irony at all.
    Now, first off you may say you were using verbal irony, saying one thing but meaning another, but the correct definition for the use would be Sarcasm, not irony at all, as the word irony when used in this context would usually aim to confuse, because the knowledge that sarcasm is made through the use of verbal irony is less known. Thus you would gain a point ahead when someone says "That is not irony" and then you can explain that it is. Pointless, nonetheless. Now, the use of sarcasm -as I will now refer to your use of verbal irony- is as such, defined by Dictionary.com
    In sarcasm, ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes.
    ...Isn't looking too good on your end, trying to act as though your words are so benign. Now, my favorite topic on arguing, fallacies.
    I can also see that you don't like irony, because your mind is too full of dumb shit to understand it.
    Argumentum Ad Hominem, one of the most common fallacies, used in this case to make my reply to you look as though it has been written by a mind filled with "dumb shit". It is most commonly used by people who are new to arguing, for your information. It doesn't input anything at all and either serves to irritate the opponent or attempt to make their replies look worse.
    Irony is most typically used to criticise people or their behaviour. It is not meant to be insulting, but to make people think about their attitude and eventually change it for the benefit of others.
    Your use of Verbal Irony is in the form of Sarcasm, it's a destructive, not constructive way of speaking. It's more to make the other person look far worse, even more evident by your use of hyperboles, I have not yet seen you calmly say anything but instead have come here with a full attack, as can be seen by your evident aggression and the angry argument style that is inferred.
    And of course he can absolutely not be wrong. He is totally correct no matter what anyone might say... , because his analyzing skills will never fail and his brainpower is superior to us all that we cannot possibly ever dare to mention his flaws or even think that he's wrong.
    You assume that your and only your design of the mod can possibly be right. You neither consider that the mod apparently has different versions nor do you bother to kindly explain why the guess another person made would be wrong in your opinion(if you're to lazy you can still just tell them about which page they can find the information on).
    You can't find the information on this thread. True, the mod has different versions, I'm talking about Version 3 if you want to be specific, if you want version 1 or 2 go buy the tutorials from Raos. If you had paid notice, I had come knowing that all designs in this thread were far away from the truth of the Menowa mod. This is true, if you go now and ask menowa how close your designs are to his mod, he will tell you they are not even close. Why do I have such confidence, well, I have seen pictures of what goes into the mod, by Menowa himself, I do not have the tutorial, but I have seen goes in. I don't want to release these pictures, because I want to pursue it on my own, and Menowa would probably not appreciate it being open for examination, and I respect that. In fact, I even said my design for the mod was incorrect, but you can't read that, can you, I never said "All designs but mine are correct", in fact, I don't know how what goes inside the cap is done, it is very, very confusing. All I know is that all designs posted in this thread do not give that result.
    This part of the text is actually very simple. This first part refers to your lack of respect towards any other human being than yourself. If you see any other person saying or writing something that isn't partly/completey correct you immediatly point out their mistakes in a rather unfriendly way. You don't need to be unfriendly to people just because they made a mistake. After all everyone makes mistakes, noone is excluded. Not you, not me, noone in this world.
    I have said that it is wrong, this is true. I have not come in here and said "This is wrong, you guys suck at modding" in a disrespectful way. The only person being disrespectful right now is yourself, throwing insults and using sarcasm throughout multiple paragraphs. I would like to see where I have been disrespectful to someone because they have made a mistake though, go on, find me a quote.
    Still there is a difference between what a 3 month spinner sees in a combo and what a 2 year spinner sees in a combo. The 2 year spinner will probably have a lot more experience than the 3 month spinner and will be able to evaluate the combo in a more correct way. But even though there are some modders which have been working with penmods about twice as long as you are, you still do not respect these people in any way. You don't show manners, you don't criticise in a constructive way, you just simply rage at them.
    I may be a 7 month spinner, but I spent a lot of time learning a lot about pen spinning and as such I often am able to discuss tricks, techniques and mods with more experienced spinners and modders. I have never said that I am better than other spinners or modders. You are making this up as an accusation right now, and you've done it before. You on the other hand, take one look at my 7 month spinning period and immediately treat me as though I'm lesser than you and that my ideas don't matter, aren't you the hypocrite? True, you may have more spinning skill, but don't act as though that makes me unable to input into a discussion, that's childish. As for saying I rage at people and don't give constructive criticism, I actually don't, in fact, if you look through all my posts, you will be hard pressed to find one that you can see as "Rage" or extremely insulting or deconstructive.
    If they write something you don't like or you don't agree with in your opinion these people are just simply stupid arrogant fags that don't deserve to be treated in a respectful way.
    Lovely accusation, but I'd like to see you back that up with quotes and evidence. I can be confrontational, but I do not treat people like "stupid arrogant fags", though that is what you are trying to say I am, which is ironic, is it not?
    The rest of my text is pretty much the same. Throughout the text I used very obvious irony(I even put a notation at the end of my text so you would be able to understand that my text is meant to be ironical) and a lot of hyperbole. Of course you never wrote you would be superior to everyone and you didn't write you would win every competition, but to illustrate your behaviour simple facts would be too ineffective in my opinion.
    You need facts to make a statement valid, you say my behaviour is not good, why don't you go back stuff up with evidence, rather than acting as the real thing that are trying to say that I am.
    The attitude you imply in most of your posts is arrogant and conptemptous of other people. Your writing style often implies a feeling of superiority on your part.
    Hardly, please back up with quotes and evidence instead of repeating yourself, because you know, repeating yourself to create a textwall is a fallacy within itself, after all, it's a lovely way to intimidate. However, you're not 343 Grenadier who hits you with a 60 A4 page long textwall in a discussion board and makes you think that arguing is futile, so it's rather laughable. [/quote]So that you have even more clear words you can understand: I did not mean to insult or belittle you. My aim was to criticise you in a more indirect way, because I rather criticising people in a way that makes them use their brains and not in a way they can just read it like any other text. Though I am very sorry I overestimated your ability to understand me.[/quote] Yeah, because usage of ad hominems, excessive sarcasm and hyperbolic expressions is totally going to make me think about myself. You're about as useful as a psychiatrist yelling at their patients with this approach. And that last sentence, no, I don't understand you, you're too busy trying to win a war of egos rather than discuss about the menowa mod. My post was to make people think differently, because if they want to create the menowa mod, thinking that they have solved it already won't inspire new thought. Please don't start a battle of egos with me, it's also called 'trolling', because the only purpose is to beat the opponent, not to contribute to a discussion. [B]A final note:[/B] In the end of a discussion or a battle of egos it is what other people think about the outcome, not the two going at one another, if you don't read all of this and make a good reply -if you decide to reply-, what will they think of you? Edit: Oh my, a nice large paragraph. Well, I shall read it, but remember, brevity is always something to remember.
    Being the analytical sort that I am, I would have to say that in order to force Eurocracy into early retirement we must discuss the relationship among three converging and ever-growing factions—semi-intelligible, nit-picky twits, effrontive grizzlers, and self-aggrandizing, unbridled fence-sitters. And that's just the first step. Remember, if you were to tell Eurocracy that he justifies his shameless nature by denying that he has never been able to assimilate and accept the humane ideals, civilized aims, and social aspirations of his peers, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. He is too lamebrained to read the writing on the wall.
    I'm sorry, what? How is this in any way, shape or form related to what has been said at hand, you say you want to force me into an early retirement, but first, you must start making sense. To categories people who argue or do anything, is a very impersonal and thoughtless way of going about things, and does indeed attempt to say that people in those categories are not unique. In theory, you may be able to put people into these categories, but in practice, it simply does not work. You say I have a shameless nature? Please feel free to back this up with quotes and examples where I have been unjust on this board. You also call me lame brained, a fallacy, an argumentum ad hominem even, though your writing style is without doubt flawless, your points are made too confusing, without brevity and jump straight to the fallacy of insults.
    This writing warns that we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but he wants us to feel sorry for the hypocritical power brokers who disarm us morally, make us rootless and defenseless, and then destroy us.
    A large wording of calling me a hypocritical power broker, another argumentum ad hominem, without facts or any real analysis so far. Also a reference to happy bunny land, oh dear, what on earth are you trying to say?
    I allege we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that people used to think I was exaggerating whenever I said that the odds are more than ten to one that I could do without Eurocracy's throat-cutting rampages.
    Confusing wording? They think you are exaggerating when you say that there is a high chance you could do without my throat cutting rampages? (Also nice hyperbolic expression) Well, I understand what you are saying now, you could do without my arguments (specifically arguing style I presume, but that is how I go about things). When I argue, my style is simple, put everything into it, and if that doesn't work, put more. So you will often see that when I do argue, my posts become very differently designed to normal, calm discussion. But that applies to everyone, for example you don't talk like this normally on the forums.
    After seeing Eurocracy change this country's moral infrastructure these same people now realize that I wasn't exaggerating at all. In fact, they even realize that Eurocracy dances to the tune of malefic authoritarianism.
    I'm sorry, but where have I said that you must submit to me? Or even as such even inferred that in the slightest. No evidence, no real analysis, and there is a good chance you have not actually spoken with people about this with your ten to one example and seen such a result. More argumentum ad hominems, in fact, so far all you seem to be doing is [u=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well]Poisoning the Well[/u], as indicated by your initial message of saying that you need to put me into an "early retirement", to shut me up completely. I have seen this try to be used before, it does not work.
    That's the sort of statement that some people avouch is fatuous but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because Eurocracy wants to prohibit any discussion of her attempts to blend together Dadaism and desperadoism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. While it is clear why he wants that to be a taboo subject, relative to just a few years ago, irascible administrators are nearly ten times as likely to believe that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. This is neither a coincidence nor simply a sign of the times. Rather, it reflects a sophisticated, psychological warfare program designed by Eurocracy to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to hasten society's quiescence to moral pluralism and epistemological uncertainty. But this is something to be filed away for future letters. At present, I wish to focus on only one thing: the fact that Eurocracy is stepping over the line when he attempts to spawn delusions of totalitarianism's resplendence—way over the line.
    Further wording of these points, but no analysis, and certainly no brevity, I think you should remember that what you learn in english class to dramatise what you write is not how real discussions come about, because you need to make your point, make it clear, and do it fast.
    Our national media is controlled by iconoclastic tendentious-types. That's why you probably haven't heard that Eurocracy wants us to emulate the White Queen from Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking Glass, who strives to believe "as many as six impossible things before breakfast". Then again, even the White Queen would have trouble believing that society is supposed to be lenient towards what I call aberrant backbiters. I prefer to believe things that my experience tells me are true, such as that Eurocracy likes to cite poll results that "prove" that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of his pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that in a recent essay, Eurocracy stated that isolationism is absolutely essential to the well-being of society. Since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay are based in part on that assumption, he should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but he is planning to carry out "preventive operations" (that means "targeted killings") against his opponents. This does not bode well for the future because he spouts all kinds of puffery about his moral vigor. Well, sure, Eurocracy has somehow found the fortitude to endure our ongoing humiliation and discomfort at the hands of his spokesmen, but the larger point is that if he doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to discredit and intimidate the opposition, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Eurocracy will grasp the concept that we should agree on definitions before saying anything further about his obstreperous endeavors. For starters, let's say that "metagrobolism" is "that which makes Eurocracy yearn to replace love and understanding with imperialism and antinomianism." A final note: Eurocracy's commentaries are intellectually and morally indefensible.
    I actually argue on the subject as much as possible, and as seen in this thread, my messages are largely disproving what ChainBreak has decided to say to me. You say that it is bad style to discredit and intimidate the opposition, this is the entire meaning of your post, to discredit and intimidate your opposition, and do so using large paragraphs, confusing and complicated wording and throwing in quite a lot of ad hominems. Your tome of a reply is disappointing.

209. drgripable
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:41:33

looks like this thread has turned into another argument thread. It seems as if there will be no more discussion on menowa's mod. I'm /out, who's with me? :excited:

210. Fuse
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:44:36

I seriously think Menowa* is having a big laugh over this. I sure am.

211. Reason
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:45:06

it seems that menowa's evil plan has worked. he is laughing at the 20 pages of theories and bickering amongst modders and spinners alike. i want to spin this mod, but its ok if i dont. if you want to make it, i dont have a problem with that. i lack the proper patience. *edit thanks for stealing the words out of my mouth seconds before i said them @Fuse lol i guess there is somewhat of a consensus

212. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:45:56

@eurocracy Because you still don't understand my point and keep on insisting that I am wrong and I did everything to downgrade and insult and of course that you are the boss in here and have to show everyone just how superior you are to me, I don't see the point in continuing to even take notice of you.

213. Fuse
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 19:52:51

When/if I ever become very good, I will definitely go the Menowa* path and make a secret mod and have a bunch of people arguing about how to make it. After it dies down (a few years) I will release the tutorial. People will see that the mod is decent, but my spinning was good enough to make it look like a really nice mod. This all depends on me becoming WC good. I hope the noobs in 5 or so years don't read this post and find out my plan.

214. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 20:08:46

ChainBreak wrote: @eurocracy Because you still don't understand my point and keep on insisting that I am wrong and I did everything to downgrade and insult and of course that you are the boss in here and have to show everyone just how superior you are to me, I don't see the point in continuing to even take notice of you.
    My argument was to disprove you trying to say how awful I am, which was your only point in your argument, which you started completely unprovoked. I care not who is superior, but when I am faced with someone addressing me, I shall reply. EDIT: And now I will go to my ipod, no more responses from me for today.

215. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 20:25:17

This is goddamn ridiculous. He said up front that he recognized it was fanboyism, if he wants to make a thread to try to figure out how a pen is made, that's his fucking prerogative. If you don't want to know how it's made, DON'T FUCKING POST. Everyone has the right to discuss how a pen is made. From now on these attacks on people just because you don't agree with their ideology won't be tolerated.

216. twirlingDelight
    Date: Sat, Jul 7 2012 12:02:15

holy shit, all i can say is... tl;dr. Way off topic, aren't we?

217. SlideWhite[FPSB]
    Date: Wed, Mar 13 2013 07:42:57

We only want à tutorial !

218. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 10:51:14

[QUOTE='SlideWhite[FPSB];251339']We only want à tutorial ![/QUOTE] When the heck did this nightmare of a thread become unlocked? Anyhow, there are actually FOUR versions of the mod now, The V1 is known by a lot of people and you can find it if you ask around enough. I do know how to make all four, but I'm not allowed to tell, sorry ^^'

219. Spazmok
    Date: Sat, Apr 13 2013 11:14:11

is he using white tape or black tape?

220. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, May 4 2013 19:22:06

Spazmok wrote: is he using white tape or black tape?
    White tape is used in all versions. Black tape is only used in V1.

221. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 12:36:57

UPDATE: Menowa* Has released a tutorial of his mod.

222. LighT*
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 14:29:12

eurocracy wrote: UPDATE: Menowa* Has released a tutorial of his mod.
    LINK PLS

223. Xienix
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 14:37:47

Raiz wrote: LINK PLS
    http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10566

224. Yamaguchi
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 15:16:12

What's the point of saying this: "I do know how to make all four, but I'm not allowed to tell, sorry ^^'" A SHOW OFF? OH, YOU MUST BE A PRO WELL-KNOWN SPINNER As if, Menowa mods can give you more skill.

225. sparking
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 15:24:46

for everybody still wondering, it's not fake. it's the real one

226. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 15:41:29

-DoublePost Snip-

227. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 15:44:01

Yamaguchi wrote: What's the point of saying this: "I do know how to make all four, but I'm not allowed to tell, sorry ^^'" A SHOW OFF? OH, YOU MUST BE A PRO WELL-KNOWN SPINNER As if, Menowa mods can give you more skill.
    Do you have something wrong with your brain that makes you think everything I say is so horrible. Seriously, I was only giving him the info I'm allowed to give, why I know it and why I can't give any more to him. Get a life yama that doesn't involve bitching at all of my posts.

228. Yamaguchi
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 18:19:38

I just cant resists because 90% of your posts are FUCKING BOASTFUL. bak to topic, whats the use of telling him that you have info but you cant tell him. shit? now that he released the official tut for menowa mod, why wont you release the tuts u know.

229. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 19:49:09

Yamaguchi wrote: I just cant resists because 90% of your posts are FUCKING BOASTFUL. bak to topic, whats the use of telling him that you have info but you cant tell him. shit? now that he released the official tut for menowa mod, why wont you release the tuts u know.
    As I said I know three. V3 has been released (and I forgot V2) and I said I would reveal v1 if anyone asked in the updated OP. You clearly can't read. You can't read postdates either, he posted that before the V3 was released. I'm not going to release V4, however, because: A) It's ridiculously complicated to make. It is harder to make than an EMH mod. B) Only two existed, one was disassembled by Menowa* and the other lies in a collection. It's incredibly rare. C) Making the tutorial takes too long and I do not have parts to build it yet. D) It's a secret mod, arguably the best secret mod ever designed, I see no need to release the more advanced version of the mod unless Menowa* himself does. E) I'm going to make it and keep that one to myself, because the great deal of trust for me to recieve that tutorial is off the scales. What's the point of giving him info but I can't tell him shit contradicts itself. If I'm giving him info, I am telling him stuff. However, I am inevitably going to have to explain I cannot give him the tutorial after. This was before the tutorial was released for the V3, of course. I'm not being boastful, because it's on topic and I'm actually helping him out, I'm not taking a picture of me with my Menowa V1 and saying "NOPE, YOU CAN'T FIND OUT HOW IT WORKS EVER". The only other post you can find me being what you think is "Boastful" is me making a shoutout to RPD, because I thought he'd like to see this upcoming concept I have, as he's a researcher. You replied to that, too. You have literally no concept of how people talk and what boasting is, do you Yama? You're like an impudent child.

230. sparking
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 20:48:39

@eurocracy did you get the tutorials for the different versions from menowa himself? did you ask him?

231. Reason
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 21:08:58

the translation for that tutorial is not really comprehend able (maybe i just suck at reading -__-). if you know this version could you please put a version of this tut up that is easier to understand (pics would be nice too :) )

232. ChainBreak
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 22:03:44

Reason;258949]the translation for that tutorial is not really comprehend able (maybe i just suck at reading -__-). if you know this version could you please put a version of this tut up that is easier to understand (pics would be nice too :) )[/QUOTE] STek body (2 Supertips held together with a bic round stic part) KT caps, nubs drilled out Anyball, Hyperjell grips and tape on the caps Dr Grip tips in the caps Seems strangely familiar, though I can't have possibly been right all along since eurocracy already said I'm wrong right? :trollface:
    Spoiler[QUOTE=ChainBreak wrote: Caps: KT caps with nubs drilled out. On the cap HyperJell or Anyball grips and tape. The tip is Dr Grip tip(the ones with the broad base) inverted so the tip is pointing inside the cap. The tip is probably also secured with some glue. Body: 2 ST bodies connected by anything you like. (The information on the body I got from i.suk. My guess would have been CT body.)
    http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10566&p=189092&viewfull=1#post189092

233. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Mon, May 13 2013 22:37:48

lmao. don't release the tutorial so you can piss those who brag about this thread.

234. Yamaguchi
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 04:00:18

How did you know the v4 tut then? you're close to menowa because you're pro and famous right?

eurocracy wrote: The only other post you can find me being what you think is "Boastful" is me making a shoutout to RPD, because I thought he'd like to see this upcoming concept I have, as he's a researcher.
    I DIDNT SAID ONLY THAT ONE POST IS BOASTFUL, I SAID, ALMOST 90%. Those 90% posts were like: "lol nub i can do that trick" "wait me till I win wt" you feel genius eevrytime. u aint even asian

235. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 07:08:15

ChainBreak wrote: STek body (2 Supertips held together with a bic round stic part) KT caps, nubs drilled out Anyball, Hyperjell grips and tape on the caps Dr Grip tips in the caps Seems strangely familiar, though I can't have possibly been right all along since eurocracy already said I'm wrong right? :trollface:
    Spoiler
    http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10566&p=189092&viewfull=1#post189092
    You can't read japanese can you, that's not what it says @_@ Look, THIS is how you make the V3: [video=youtube;ftzvu1Th0DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftzvu1Th0DI[/video] I mean you completely missed out the function of the OTHER TIPS and the hyperjell man. Seriously, as I told you a year ago, that is wrong because you can't create a double ring effect from it. [video=youtube;WrjwaqZfjIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY[/video] So before you gloat go grab yourself a japanese translator.

236. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 07:17:59

[QUOTE=sparking;258946]@Yamaguchi I don't say that at all, and now you're complaining I'm not asian? Lol racist much, nice job. You can stop whining about me knowing the V4 now, you're repetitive and making things up as you go along.

237. Pixels
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 09:26:59

Erm the entire creation of the menowa mod sounds tantamount to building a car.

238. sparking
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 10:09:37

@eurocracy well i talked to menowa yesterday, he doesn't know anything about different versions, nor does he remember giving the tutorial to any foreign spinner. your friend of course might be japanese, but i doubt you would've seen the stuff then. anyway, i don't care if you release any other tutorials. this 'version' is what menowa is spinning. this is menowas mod. brb translating tutorial now, no pics tough

239. Reason
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 10:15:06

@sparking

240. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 10:19:06

sparking;258999]@eurocracy well i talked to menowa yesterday, he doesn't know anything about different versions, nor does he remember giving the tutorial to any foreign spinner. your friend of course might be japanese, but i doubt you would've seen the stuff then. anyway, i don't care if you release any other tutorials. this 'version' is what menowa is spinning. this is menowas mod. brb translating tutorial now, no pics tough[/QUOTE] Menowa* does have different versions, he even showed off V1 and I believe V3 in this video, may have been V4 before it was moved back down: [video=youtube;H5wpZ97Z5E0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5wpZ97Z5E0[/video] Right at the end, two seperate menowas. 7:46 and the next mod on. The body of the second Menowa* is a V4 body, not the one in the tutorial, surprisingly, so I think he might have been spinning the V4 in that video. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't call them "versions" though, as they are just upgrades to his own mod. We just say versions to categorize older and newer designs to make it easier to know which one we're talking about. [QUOTE=Reason wrote: @sparking
    Sorry for the spite, but I've had the old accusations resurfaced since last year and it's time to finally put them to bed. If you have any questions, I can help you out, just leave a visitor message on my profile or PM me.

241. sparking
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 10:41:08

i just asked him about this video. he says the first menowa mod uses one supertip and is therefore shorter. the second one ist made with two supertips. thats the only difference

242. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 10:44:47

sparking wrote: i just asked him about this video. he says the first menowa mod uses one supertip and is therefore shorter. the second one ist made with two supertips. thats the only difference
    I'll have to take this to PMs with you to discuss.

243. sparking
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 11:02:34

material: 2 old supertips 2 KT type caps 2 Dr. Grips 2 air blancs 1 hyperjell a few anyball rings 1 round stic grip 2 airfit rings (that silver thing) and 2 g3 rubbers (that thing in the g3 cap) (both not necessary, but nice to have) tape how to: 1. remove backplug, ink and the front part of the supertip, so you only have the body left (do this with both bodies) 2. make a hole in the KT cap, so you can put the tips in there (just as you would do with a seven watercolor) stick the 2 supertip bodies together with the round stic grip. cut the supertips in about 6.2cm each. the finished mod will be about 20cm then 3. put the airblanc tips into the dr grip tip, might be helpful to use glue here 4. cut 4 parts of 5mm hyperjell grip 5. put two of those 5mm hyperjell grips on each one of the airblanc tips. hard to explain without pictures, but it says the airblanc tips stick out of the dr grip tip. you're supposed to put 5mm hyperjell grip on the part sticking out and then put another 5mm over those 5mm. 6. put the airfit silver ring over the hyperjell grips from 5. (not necesarry) 7. put the tip part you just made in the KT cap, dr grip tip pointed inverse 8. stabilize with tape 9. put the caps on the body 10. attach a few anyball rings at both ends 11. put that g3 rubber into the airblanc tips and tape the caps for nice godtier design thats about it, a few parts are not easy to understand without pictures. i would make one myself, but i dont have any airblanc tips ._.

244. Xitra
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 11:04:26

I believe menowa calls the "versions" Generations, based on what he typed in the video. :D

245. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 11:35:04

The bit you say is confusing to explain can be shown in my video. I needed to be shown it via video feed too when I first heard it xD.

246. Jazz
    Date: Tue, May 14 2013 13:00:46

yo i have 4 versions of baaron dc of which baaron released himself and he doesnt even know about it. oh and im not telling you theres four versions either.

247. Yamaguchi
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 01:54:03

eurocracy wrote: I'll have to take this to PMs with you to discuss.
    LOL

248. Pixels
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 05:13:52

eurocracy wrote: The bit you say is confusing to explain can be shown in my video. I needed to be shown it via video feed too when I first heard it xD.
    Your description of the grip section is wrong. Kinda a crucial error.

249. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, May 15 2013 09:37:28

lol and what happened to the tip fusion

250. flaming oracle
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 00:01:02

Walkaz wrote: lol and what happened to the tip fusion
    you people are the ones who popularized that saying when people didnt even know the tutorial, not bashing or trolling just saying

251. Yamaguchi
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 07:11:01

flaming oracle wrote: you people are the ones who popularized that saying when people didnt even know the tutorial, not bashing or trolling just saying
    I cant understand what you just said

252. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 07:35:26

Yamaguchi wrote: I cant understand what you just said
    You people are the ones who popularized that rumor when no one had the knowledge of the tutorial.

253. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 07:50:24

Tip Fusion was a technique I used in my EMH mod after someone mentioned the Menowa* used something called "tip fushion". This was before I had the tutorial at the time. It was never used in the Menowa*

254. Reason
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 10:13:09

where did that shit originate from then? i know someone suggested tip fusion then euro decided to leave thread and train in a temple in Tibet or something... is there anyone who actually used this idea first or was it just some stupid rumor or theory? maybe someone was just trolling...

255. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 10:52:26

Reason wrote: where did that shit originate from then? i know someone suggested tip fusion then euro decided to leave thread and train in a temple in Tibet or something... is there anyone who actually used this idea first or was it just some stupid rumor or theory? maybe someone was just trolling...
    I think it was Ohzerz who posted it used "tip fushion", then I decided to make my own mod thinking that "tip fushion" -> "tip fusion" -> Modifying of tips. Someone was trolling but I turned it into an actual, used idea.

256. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, May 16 2013 15:04:48

@flaming oracle lol i didnt even participate in the menowa mod debate :rofl:

257. flaming oracle
    Date: Fri, May 17 2013 02:13:11

Walkaz wrote: @flaming oracle lol i didnt even participate in the menowa mod debate :rofl:
    XD i know but just sayin :P not like it has anything to do with you plus even im not in this honestly since i have no need

258. ShadowParadox
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 08:46:46

Does anyone know where I can get a menowa mod and what version is best. Btw it's not on penwish

259. Voracity
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 11:31:53

DarkNRG wrote: Does anyone know where I can get a menowa mod and what version is best. Btw it's not on penwish
    You can make one yourself using the tutorial found in earlier pages of the thread

260. ShadowParadox
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 13:19:15

Voracity wrote: You can make one yourself using the tutorial found in earlier pages of the thread
    Ok but I was thinking of something premade

261. Zen
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 22:06:44

DarkNRG wrote: Ok but I was thinking of something premade
    You are not going to find anyone selling the Menowa* Mod from mainstream (PSing) companies like Penwish and Pendolsa and Pari's pen store (Can't forget that one). You will have to mod it yourself or find a third party member online who already has one that they modded. http://www.pari.pl/ Good Luck Zen

262. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Feb 25 2014 23:02:14

It's tedious with the tape cuts and getting the caps sorted, so people who make them generally do not sell them. This is why mine isn't for sale.

263. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, Feb 26 2014 03:47:02

Ok it's just that I have no idea where to get the parts or can understand the chinglish method of how to make it

264. Reason
    Date: Wed, Feb 26 2014 05:09:37

DarkNRG wrote: Ok it's just that I have no idea where to get the parts or can understand the chinglish method of how to make it
    well all of the parts can be bought on PW. as far as the english version, just look back in this thread a few pages. sparking did a really nice english translation. euro also made a video clarifying some of the more complicated parts iirc. EDIT: also this may come in handy when hollowing out the ct caps [video=youtube;3P2AZd_8GYg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P2AZd_8GYg[/video]

265. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, Feb 26 2014 08:06:52

Ok last thing, do u guys think all the time and effort to make a menowa is worth it , as in is the mod nice and heavy and long and good to spin?

266. Reason
    Date: Wed, Feb 26 2014 15:21:36

DarkNRG wrote: Ok last thing, do u guys think all the time and effort to make a menowa is worth it , as in is the mod nice and heavy and long and good to spin?
    well it is long and heavy but that isnt really the requirements for a good mod (a lead pipe doesnt really spin well...), but yes, i think this mod is excellent for performance and increasing power.

267. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 16:30:30

Ok so I've found most of the stuff, but here are the things that I can't find, can someone please help: The KT caps Any ball rings Round stic grips And g3 rubbers. Help would be much appreciated

268. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 17:17:51

penwish.com ? Frog~

ShadowParadox wrote: Ok so I've found most of the stuff, but here are the things that I can't find, can someone please help: The KT caps Any ball rings Round stic grips And g3 rubbers. Help would be much appreciated

269. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 17:20:47

Froggy wrote: penwish.com ? Frog~
    I did use penwish

270. RPD
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 17:30:00

@ShadowParadox http://penwish.com/index.php?cPath=111 http://penwish.com/index.php?cPath=110 http://penwish.com/product_info.php?products_id=1300 http://penwish.com/product_info.php?products_id=673

271. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 17:36:23

@RPD thank u very much

272. Soren
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 18:24:43

ShadowParadox wrote: @RPD thank u very much
    Penwish pretty much has everything.

273. ShadowParadox
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 18:32:10

@RPD I need any ball rings not the grips

274. Zen
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 18:56:58

ShadowParadox wrote: @RPD I need any ball rings not the grips
    sigh, it's the same thing. Penwish doesn't sell AnyBall rings. He sells the full grip, as it is better for him. Just order a Anyball grip and just cut the rings yourself. do a bit of your own research, look at videos on how to cut grips, read the wiki. A little knowledge never hurts :).

275. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 19:47:44

whats an old supachi?lol

276. Zen
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 19:50:05

LighT* wrote: whats an old supachi?lol
    lol idk the japanese always had a weird name for their pens. Try searching it up or something.

277. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 20:02:51

Old Supertip. Frog~

LighT* wrote: whats an old supachi?lol

278. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 20:57:23

thanks :D! and @Froggy what about the Eaburan, the poison chestnut and the Enibo appropriate amount

279. Reason
    Date: Thu, Feb 27 2014 20:59:24

LighT* wrote: thanks :D! and @Froggy what about the Eaburan, the poison chestnut and the Enibo appropriate amount
    sparkings tut (much more comprehendable):
    material: 2 old supertips 2 KT type caps 2 Dr. Grips 2 air blancs 1 hyperjell a few anyball rings 1 round stic grip 2 airfit rings (that silver thing) and 2 g3 rubbers (that thing in the g3 cap) (both not necessary, but nice to have) tape how to: 1. remove backplug, ink and the front part of the supertip, so you only have the body left (do this with both bodies) 2. make a hole in the KT cap, so you can put the tips in there (just as you would do with a seven watercolor) stick the 2 supertip bodies together with the round stic grip. cut the supertips in about 6.2cm each. the finished mod will be about 20cm then 3. put the airblanc tips into the dr grip tip, might be helpful to use glue here 4. cut 4 parts of 5mm hyperjell grip 5. put two of those 5mm hyperjell grips on each one of the airblanc tips. hard to explain without pictures, but it says the airblanc tips stick out of the dr grip tip. you're supposed to put 5mm hyperjell grip on the part sticking out and then put another 5mm over those 5mm. 6. put the airfit silver ring over the hyperjell grips from 5. (not necesarry) 7. put the tip part you just made in the KT cap, dr grip tip pointed inverse 8. stabilize with tape 9. put the caps on the body 10. attach a few anyball rings at both ends 11. put that g3 rubber into the airblanc tips and tape the caps for nice godtier design thats about it, a few parts are not easy to understand without pictures. i would make one myself, but i dont have any airblanc tips ._.

280. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Feb 28 2014 02:10:41

why thankyou @Reason ^^

281. Soren
    Date: Sun, May 18 2014 20:56:02

Does any version of supertips work?

282. Froggy
    Date: Tue, May 20 2014 05:29:49

pretty much yeah Frog~

283. Accuru
    Date: Thu, May 29 2014 23:49:10

毎回PMに返信するのが面倒なのでここに投下しておきます。 初めに言っておきますが画像は用意できませんのでご了承ください。 材料 ●旧スパチ×2 ●KT系キャップ×2 ●毒栗×2 ●エアブラン×2 ●ハイパージェル×1 ●エニボ適量 ●round stic Grip×1 ●エアフィットの銀リング×2、G3キャップの中のゴムっぽいやつ×2(これらは無くても良いです) ●ビニールテープ、セロテープなど 作り方 <1>…スパチのペン尻とインクとペン先の書くところ(?)を抜き、軸のみの状態にする。 <2>…KTキャップを筒にする。 面倒な作業をすべて終わらせるため、ここでついでにスパチ軸・round stic grip軸も切断しておく。以下切断と軸の作成に関する詳細 ☆vicgotgame modの要領で、2本のスパチを切断し、適当な長さに切断したround stic gripで繋げる(スパチは2本とも6.2cmくらいの長さに切断すると完成時にだいたい20cm程になるはずです)。 <3>…毒栗チップにエアブランのチップを連結する(エアブランチップに毒栗チップをかぶせるような感じ)。 接着剤の使用を推奨します。 <4>…ハパジェルグリップを5ミリに切断したものを4つ用意する。 <5>…<4>を<3>のエアブランチップの毒栗チップから出ている部分に2重にして付ける。 <6>…エアフィットの銀リングを両端(<5>のハパジェルグリップの部分)に付ける(省略可)。 <7>…<3>~<6>でできたチップを通常とは逆向きに<2>のキャップに入れる。 <8>…<7>をセロテープ等で固定する。 <9>…<8>をスパチの両側に付ける。 <10>…両端にエニボを適当に付ける。 <11>…G3のキャップに入っているゴムっぽいやつをエアブランチップの中に入れ、キャップをビニテで装飾する(省略可)。 完成 質問などあればJEBのPMとかツイッターでリプとかください。 5月 12 4

284. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, May 30 2014 00:56:46

Accuru wrote: 毎回PMに返信するのが面倒なのでここに投下しておきます。 初めに言っておきますが画像は用意できませんのでご了承ください。 材料 ●旧スパチ×2 ●KT系キャップ×2 ●毒栗×2 ●エアブラン×2 ●ハイパージェル×1 ●エニボ適量 ●round stic Grip×1 ●エアフィットの銀リング×2、G3キャップの中のゴムっぽいやつ×2(これらは無くても良いです) ●ビニールテープ、セロテープなど 作り方 <1>…スパチのペン尻とインクとペン先の書くところ(?)を抜き、軸のみの状態にする。 <2>…KTキャップを筒にする。 面倒な作業をすべて終わらせるため、ここでついでにスパチ軸・round stic grip軸も切断しておく。以下切断と軸の作成に関する詳細 ☆vicgotgame modの要領で、2本のスパチを切断し、適当な長さに切断したround stic gripで繋げる(スパチは2本とも6.2cmくらいの長さに切断すると完成時にだいたい20cm程になるはずです)。 <3>…毒栗チップにエアブランのチップを連結する(エアブランチップに毒栗チップをかぶせるような感じ)。 接着剤の使用を推奨します。 <4>…ハパジェルグリップを5ミリに切断したものを4つ用意する。 <5>…<4>を<3>のエアブランチップの毒栗チップから出ている部分に2重にして付ける。 <6>…エアフィットの銀リングを両端(<5>のハパジェルグリップの部分)に付ける(省略可)。 <7>…<3>~<6>でできたチップを通常とは逆向きに<2>のキャップに入れる。 <8>…<7>をセロテープ等で固定する。 <9>…<8>をスパチの両側に付ける。 <10>…両端にエニボを適当に付ける。 <11>…G3のキャップに入っているゴムっぽいやつをエアブランチップの中に入れ、キャップをビニテで装飾する(省略可)。 完成 質問などあればJEBのPMとかツイッターでリプとかください。 5月 12 4
    ...What