UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Quai G3

1. Quai
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 12:35:13

Quai G3 =========================== Stats: COG: COP Length: 20 cm Weight: i haven't checked the weight ._. Style: Single Sided, Non-Retractable Writing-Mechanism: N/A Ink-Type: N/A Estimated-Cost: ~$12-13 =========================== =========================== Materials List: 1x Hyperjell cap and grip 2x Signo Broad tip 1x Signo Broad grip 1x G3 body and tip 1x Bic GL2 2x Pilot Nextage tip =========================== =========================== Tutorial: =========================== [SPOILER="Tutorial"] ===== Front ===== 1. Gather materials 2. Stack the 2 signo tips together with the G3 tip 3. Tape them together 4. Get your HJ grip and cut it 0.5 cm long 5. Get your Signo grip and cut it 0.5 cm long 6. Sand down the front part of the G3 body until it looks like this 7. Put them all together 8. Place the Gl2 grip on the front of the g3 body ==== Back ==== 9. Get the other part of your Hj grip and cut it down 2 cm 10. Get the other part of the signo broad grip and cut it down 0.3 cm 11. Take the nextage tip and place it in the HJ cap 12. Place the grips inside the cap together with the nextage tip 13. Get the end part of the G3 body and remove the back cap, Add electrical tape then insert an insert. 14. Put them all together ==== Finish ==== *optional: you could put tape infront of the g3 body if the tips keep on falling off. :) [/SPOILER] HERE IS ME USING IT! :D [SIZE="2"]i suck at advertising my videos. ._.[/SIZE] I hope you like it! :) *sorry for not giving a tutorial with unmodded materials. i didn't have enough money and time to buy new materials for the tut. i hope you understand. :) ======== FAQ ========

2. sarugio
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 14:16:32

too heavy for a g3 mod imo

3. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 14:54:43

ur spinning is nice but do you really have the post a tutorial? this is for me, like every other g3 mod out there, is a variation. just different material and method used to mod.

4. Quai
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 15:21:51

GeeGeeGee;189064]ur spinning is nice but do you really have the post a tutorial? this is for me, like every other g3 mod out there, is a variation. just different material and method used to mod.[/QUOTE] There were people who requested it. And i dont want to keep this all to myself. I agree on what you said about that its just a variation and yeah. But i still like it. :D sorry if i posted something that you didnt like. I just felt like it. :) [QUOTE=sarugio wrote: too heavy for a g3 mod imo
    I dont think its THAT heavy. ._.

5. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 15:49:26

well said. it's not like it's forbidden to post a g3 tutorial. prefer the spinning than the tut. good job.

6. Xzelph
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 22:15:06

Thanks a lot! :D I don't have some of the materials though

7. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 01:44:52

whooooaaaa o-o is it just me or does that seem REEEAAALLLY front heavy from the look of the tut o-o

8. Rudra
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 02:17:05

Pics aren't working for me.

9. Quai
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 06:11:42

Danny116;189185]whooooaaaa o-o is it just me or does that seem REEEAAALLLY front heavy from the look of the tut o-o[/QUOTE] It's not front heavy. The COG is in the COP. [QUOTE=Penz3160 wrote: Pics aren't working for me.
    why? it works for me though.

10. ItsNick
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 07:29:43

too heavy :| but quite nice^^

11. Danny116
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 20:48:43

Quai it doesnt add up in my head how 3 tips (total weight pretty much equals an airfit ballpoint) and it is COP = COB o-o oh wells, w/e works for you! still seems a little odd to me >.<

12. Quai
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 03:47:26

Danny116 wrote: Quai it doesnt add up in my head how 3 tips (total weight pretty much equals an airfit ballpoint) and it is COP = COB o-o oh wells, w/e works for you! still seems a little odd to me >.<
    it's a nextage tip. not an airfit.

13. Xound
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 04:19:48

Can you post the Insert? :D Thanks for posting the tutorial :DD

14. Quai
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 10:21:02

Xound wrote: Can you post the Insert? :D Thanks for posting the tutorial :DD
    About the insert...i accidentally deleted the file of it. Sorry. :( you could just make one or find a red insert. :)

15. Yamaguchi
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 12:10:49

I think the front grip is kinda ... . . . . .\