UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / REYNOLDS 094 COLOR SALE !

1. x3silver
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 15:50:40

[FONT="Arial"]I'm having a Reynolds 094 color caps sale. Dont ask how i got or made the caps but it is Reynolds color caps for sure Price per cap $3 US Buy 10 get 3 Free Buy 20 get 8 Free [COLOR="red"]I just beed to see what colors u guys want first.then after i will post pics. I DO NOT work with Papermate If u guys selling this 094 color caps is wrong just pm me . I will stop if u feel its wrong to do so...[/COLOR] Now doing Pre ordering which means to order type in this format[/FONT] Example No. Of caps. | color 2 Pink (neon) 3. Light blue Most likely ALL colors will be on sale except for some but NEON colors will be on sale for SURE. Pre ordering closes on 25/April Payment only by paypal. Please be serious on your pre orders thanks Happy deciding ;)

2. Rudra
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 15:53:41

Pics please from where you are ordering. No feedback. A discountinued marker.... hmm.

3. Kari
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 16:06:29

One, no feedback... Two, Don't ask where you got them? That's strange. Three, "or MADE"? This seems really strange to me. I would say if you want this to work, you had better send first. No excuses.

4. Pixels
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 16:53:54

Dont be so hard on that dude :) he seems like a nice person on upsb. Possibly could u just tell us generally how you are getting this caps because coloured reynolds caps are discontinued, considered quite rare, but you are ordering in bulks D: Nonetheless, if you are legit, trading reputation must start some where and there should always be clarity between the customer and the seller.

5. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:31:13

and in your example you said light blue.... and unless i'm delirious (which is possible) there is no such thing as light blue reynolds caps

6. Iota
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:33:59

There are none, only neon green, neon yellow, and neon pink. Post pictures or this will have "SCAM" with neon lights written all over it.

7. Rudra
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:35:13

I sent an email to reynolds to see if 094 is still in production and what colors they offer. Awaiting response.

8. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:41:38

u will get no response lol..........

9. VikroaL
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:41:39

"Don't ask how I made them" "Most likely all colors on sale" in b4 painting caps. And buy 20 get 8 for free...I don't think many people own 20 neon waterfall caps xD

10. Iota
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:41:59

lol..094 are in production unless those somehow got discontinued and I didn't know it. The colored ones are either DC'd or rare/expensive to get because only bonuses with full pack buys, but unless light blue is new then it definitely is just pink, yellow, green.

11. RPD
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:44:47

Uh this really seems cool man! But there are some problems: 1.- you are selling something that we cannot see, at least a picture of the product please. 2.- being a new seller with no feedback isnt good, but if you dont give references of where you get the product, no one will trust in you. 3.- Someone posted some days ago some 'reynolds 94 sub' and they were tombow ABT. I'm not saying you are dumb, but most of new members think that most of the caps are reynolds :D 4.- some peoble kill for this caps, and now you can sell them with an undefined stock... humm... Anyway, I hope they are original color94 caps :)

12. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:53:19

Nobody will pre order these, you will have to send first to a trusted seller willing to buy them and then pay upon confirmation that they are real. Also provide pictures.

13. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 17:56:44

reynolds has changed their production line a bit. the neon are no longer available in batch from reynolds are previous only local shops carry them now

14. x3silver
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 22:50:30

Guys im doing selling a complete REPLCA of reynold 094 just that in colors. I din work with papermate . Pics will be up next week.

15. Raos
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 23:01:36

x3silver wrote: Guys im doing selling a complete REPLCA of reynold 094 just that in colors. I din work with papermate . Pics will be up next week.
    highly doubt this

16. x3silver
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 23:07:47

If u doubt, dun buy. Im just asking for colors now . Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours:

RPD wrote: Uh this really seems cool man! But there are some problems: 1.- you are selling something that we cannot see, at least a picture of the product please. 2.- being a new seller with no feedback isnt good, but if you dont give references of where you get the product, no one will trust in you. 3.- Someone posted some days ago some 'reynolds 94 sub' and they were tombow ABT. I'm not saying you are dumb, but most of new members think that most of the caps are reynolds :D 4.- some peoble kill for this caps, and now you can sell them with an undefined stock... humm... Anyway, I hope they are original color94 caps :)
    Dont worry.. This is reynolds 094 just wih Color %100

17. Raos
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 23:09:43

i never said I was never gonna buy, you have to bring to the table first. the I can decide if its legit or not.

18. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 02:50:09

Pictures with your name would clear everything up. The way you say that if you think selling these caps is wrong makes it sound like your stealing them from local schoolchildren or somthing.

19. Demon
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 02:54:03

So r u just colouring white Reynolds caps? Or do u actually have the original coloured ones?

20. L-in
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 05:30:42

Guys chillax, didn't you see him writing "pic after pre-order"? I will have 3 neon green.

21. MrCraziBaby
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 13:25:06

Since x3silver is from SG, some SG spinners that are interested can meet up to buy these caps, and help verify the legitimacy :)

22. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 14:57:30

he said it's not legit and it's a sub. there's no such thing as light blue reynolds. it could be epic sub

23. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 15:17:29

L-in wrote: Guys chillax, didn't you see him writing "pic after pre-order"? I will have 3 neon green.
    Are you serious? If he doesn't provide ANY pictures it's likely it's a scam.

24. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 15:32:08

i'm pretty sure he wasn't serious

25. Raos
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 22:38:40

meh pics first then i will order

26. Fryuo
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 01:28:12

i think..said he is selling subs, he may be selling these,( i found these at my school, there are BUNCHES of colors)

27. Chobi
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 05:51:39

@Fryuo do signo tips fit in those properly? doesn't really look like it

28. Fryuo
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:50:00

Chobi wrote: @Fryuo do signo tips fit in those properly? doesn't really look like it
    signo tips do not fit into the cap snugly, but u can just have the dr grip hang over a little to hold the tip and it should be fine.

29. flaming oracle
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 14:16:06

Fryuo wrote: i think..said he is selling subs, he may be selling these,( i found these at my school, there are BUNCHES of colors) http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t477/wannabespinner/IMG_1700.jpg http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t477/wannabespinner/IMG_1701.jpg
    wtf those are no where near reynodld caps signos dont even fit in them they break easy the caps are way too long i could get a 20 pack easily from my dollar store of that kind

30. Fryuo
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 13:30:35

flaming oracle wrote: wtf those are no where near reynodld caps signos dont even fit in them they break easy the caps are way too long i could get a 20 pack easily from my dollar store of that kind
    I just saying that these could be what silver is selling, i know the arent real ryonlds caps, and i know signo tips dont fit. i also can get 4 packs for 20 for free from school, so :P