UPSB v4

Gathering, TV & Other Videos / Micaton Pencil Grip

1. micaton
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 10:52:08

For those who like easier but good things, we have created a new grip for pencils, the MICATON GRIP! Minwoo prepared the video to show the benefits with his fantastic art spinning. Please :joker: enjoy it! [video=youtube;R_o6kpKk6hA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_o6kpKk6hA[/video]

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 12:08:44

As I've said before, I really like the look of those grips, I'd like to get my hands on one or two, you should totally get in contact with penwish for getting it out among UPSB.

3. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 13:01:52

No suprise that Minwoo did the video because the grip looks like the cap of a Minwoo mod to me at least. These are cool!

4. Quake
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 19:21:23

@PenwisH . there ya go :)

5. Reason
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 19:51:11

for writing and drawing..................... and spinning

6. CastleMaster
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 20:19:08

They look really cool, get in contact with Penwish so we can all get them ;)

7. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Apr 4 2012 00:11:47

lol reminds me of modrod

8. micaton
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 15:49:09

Thank you for your advise. What do you think about make spinning with a pencil?

9. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 16:46:22

micaton wrote: Thank you for your advise. What do you think about make spinning with a pencil?
    Spinning with a pencil is pretty light, but myself and some other members do spin pencils and pencil mods as an alternative (usually to get our fingers used to the lightness before using heavier mods), but our preference is pretty much when it comes to modding pens. The micaton grip probably works on pens as well as pencils, so that is why you're getting a lot of interest from our modding community.