UPSB v4

Member Introductions / PS Noob from PS-less London!!

1. MeteorChris
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 22:11:09

Hey everyone reading this, my name's Chris and I only started pen spinning today, but I've already fallen in love with it! I have a friend who's gone to Hong Kong, to Japan, to China that does pen spinning 24/7 but I would love you guys' help to get me started on the basics! I live in London, which as far as I know doesn't have a real pen spinning following but I hope to start a revolution any day now! XD. Can any of you direct me towards any beginner pens (I currently have 1 pencil with tape on it!) and any moves aside from the thumbaround that someone like me can start with? Thankyou!!

2. ace2459
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 22:24:29

Welcome! Check out the fundamentals section for the tricks you need. Many people will tell you to stick with the pencil for now. I'm pretty sure there is a beginner's guide to mods somewhere on the forum.

3. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 23:44:21

Welcome chris, plenty of UK people that are somewhat active here. Enjoy your stay~

4. MeteorChris
    Date: Fri, Jul 30 2010 08:35:00

Ty for welcoming me, I have looked at the fundamentals and am trying to perfect every thumbaround before moving on! XD and ty PenwisH, I shall try to connect with them! :P