UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / WHO WNAT REAL Menowa*mod

1. Lura_A
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 17:18:48

sold out XD

2. Epic Holiday
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 18:37:17

If you psot at least visible pics it would be better :)

3. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 18:49:22

dang menowa mod is 60$+ woot

4. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 18:49:37

please post a picture on forum. skydrive it to pain in butt usually

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 19:05:53

Yeah, I can't access skydrive, but I'm interested in the menowa mod.

6. Whoadie
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 22:28:15

what makes a menowa mod so expensive?

7. Rudra
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 22:34:47

whoadie wrote: what makes a menowa mod so expensive?
    The rare pens that are used and the chestnut poisons. And it's of those famous mods.(Springfield sc, baaron dc) Except those examples are secret mods. Some tutorials have been released for menowa.

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 23:00:18

Penz3160 wrote: The rare pens that are used and the chestnut poisons. And it's of those famous mods.(Springfield sc, baaron dc) Except those examples are secret mods. Some tutorials have been released for menowa.
    Menowa is also a secret mod.

9. Rudra
    Date: Fri, Mar 30 2012 23:53:42

eurocracy wrote: Menowa is also a secret mod.
    Some have tutorial on it. It may be secret, but not as much.

10. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 00:29:38

Penz3160 wrote: Some have tutorial on it. It may be secret, but not as much.
    Replica tutorials.

11. Pixels
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 00:44:28

Guys. U can actually make it urself if ur hardworking enough to search for jeb blogs and uncode the tut. But tbh its hard to make.

12. Raos
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 03:29:21

What pixels said and penz said. There are ppl who know the tutorial, like myself. The parts and modding fee will never go over 60 dollars not even 40. Its like 30 ish

13. Pixels
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 06:33:07

the price to japaneses actually isnt much. the currency difference is actually quite high. so if it sold in jeb, ppl would probably buy it.

14. i.suk
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:58:26

i was under the impression that the most commonly circulated tutorial is incorrect x) not sure though lolol

15. Yamaguchi
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 12:55:26

yay lura <3 omg this is a cool offer

16. Pixels
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 13:01:26

lol @isuk. Yeah :) u didnt know that chestnut poison could be found in florist shop? Its used to kill pest :) *wink* *wink*

17. Lura_A
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 14:02:49

Here http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s472/Luraxjeb/?action=view¤t=Picture6.jpg

18. Lura_A
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 14:08:00

Here http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s472/Luraxjeb/?action=view¤t=Picture6.jpg

19. Lura_A
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 14:13:40

pic here http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s472/Luraxjeb/?action=view¤t=Picture6.jpg

20. Lura_A
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 14:14:42

http://s1053.photobucket.com/albums/s472/Luraxjeb/?action=view¤t=Picture6.jpg Here Here is the pic. http://t.co/5h2WyRP

21. Rudra
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 15:47:48

Your link works but the others don't. Since it is not original color scheme, the value is lower.

22. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 22:40:33

What exactly IS the menowa then, looks a lot like SEVEN watercolour, especially those tip methods.

23. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 00:34:16

eurocracy wrote: What exactly IS the menowa then, looks a lot like SEVEN watercolour, especially those tip methods.
    its very similar to one I know the tutorial but I can't tell you

24. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 00:38:26

Raos wrote: its very similar to one I know the tutorial but I can't tell you
    Well, what tips does it use at least?

25. FRspinner
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 08:14:40

i think . We should make a Team? we share tutorial . and share money? using paypal??? and The Team Use Skype sharing the tutorial only??? I Only want Tutorial . YOu guys settle it who willing to pay more . Then you get it from lura A Rules To Joining This: 1. Must at least 3 feedbacks 2. Must Have PayPal Account 3. Must Have Skype Account 4.Go my Profile and type In/ ( YOUR SKYPE NAME ) 5.Chat Together With Skype OR Window Live Messenger ONLY 6.Do Not share This tutorial , except buying tutorial $_$ ( MOney !!) ( You want to Do. maybe your choice DeadLine of submitting : 12 april 2012 Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: I want to ask . is it a Real Mod from Menowa*? or? JEB member knows it?

26. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 09:53:01

FRspinner wrote: i think . We should make a Team? we share tutorial . and share money? using paypal??? and The Team Use Skype sharing the tutorial only??? I Only want Tutorial . YOu guys settle it who willing to pay more . Then you get it from lura A Rules To Joining This: 1. Must at least 3 feedbacks 2. Must Have PayPal Account 3. Must Have Skype Account 4.Go my Profile and type In/ ( YOUR SKYPE NAME ) 5.Chat Together With Skype OR Window Live Messenger ONLY 6.Do Not share This tutorial , except buying tutorial $_$ ( MOney !!) ( You want to Do. maybe your choice DeadLine of submitting : 12 april 2012 Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: I want to ask . is it a Real Mod from Menowa*? or? JEB member knows it?
    The wording of that is a little confusing, but yes Lura, would you be prepared to simply sell the tutorial for the 60$ needed for the 5 packs of modrod and keep the mod?

27. Raos
    Date: Thu, Apr 5 2012 23:00:29

eurocracy wrote: The wording of that is a little confusing, but yes Lura, would you be prepared to simply sell the tutorial for the 60$ needed for the 5 packs of modrod and keep the mod?
    I will sell the tutorial for 60 dollars

28. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 08:58:29

Raos wrote: I will sell the tutorial for 60 dollars
    Do you have a picture of the mod to prove you know the tutorial?

29. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:11:53

eurocracy wrote: Do you have a picture of the mod to prove you know the tutorial?
    No because why would I make a mod that I will never spin lol. Its too god damn heavy but if u want proof I can make one and then take a picture of it

30. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:20:19

Raos wrote: No because why would I make a mod that I will never spin lol. Its too god damn heavy but if u want proof I can make one and then take a picture of it
    Yeah I'd need proof, atleast one cap to show what they are.

31. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:21:56

eurocracy wrote: Yeah I'd need proof, atleast one cap to show what they are.
    zzzzz I dont want to take apart my seven watercolor D:

32. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:26:41

Raos wrote: zzzzz I dont want to take apart my seven watercolor D:
    How do we know that it is the real thing? Though, you do have Feedback 60.

33. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:31:58

eurocracy wrote: How do we know that it is the real thing? Though, you do have Feedback 60.
    You can trust me, I have my resources XD thats why I know so many tutorials of secret mods

34. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:49:08

Raos wrote: You can trust me, I have my resources XD thats why I know so many tutorials of secret mods
    Hm, would you be able to go any lower on the price, 50$ perhaps, just in case we don't get that many people.

35. Raos
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 13:57:28

eurocracy wrote: Hm, would you be able to go any lower on the price, 50$ perhaps, just in case we don't get that many people.
    sure @eurocracy wait whut a group is buying it?

36. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 15:13:07

Man why is everyone busting a nut over this mod? It looks virtually unspinnable, and not very attractive imo. I mean miffy kts are going for around 35-40 bucks but at least your paying for something you can spin. This is just one of those things that you'll say, "Yeahp I spent 60 big ones on a mod that should be used to clean barrels of guns with" I mean really...

37. Rudra
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 15:18:28

Tentcell wrote: Man why is everyone busting a nut over this mod? It looks virtually unspinnable, and not very attractive imo. I mean miffy kts are going for around 35-40 bucks but at least your paying for something you can spin. This is just one of those things that you'll say, "Yeahp I spent 60 big ones on a mod that should be used to clean barrels of guns with" I mean really...
    True, but the spinning effect is very nice if you ever saw in wc. But you can always put that design on a regular kt.

38. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 15:19:50

Exactly. Too much money for a waste imo.

39. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 15:30:14

Tentcell wrote: Exactly. Too much money for a waste imo.
    Implying besides the fact you've never spun it you know you can't spin it. You people saying the same thing about this mod every time is bullshit.

40. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 15:41:55

eurocracy wrote: Implying besides the fact you've never spun it you know you can't spin it. You people saying the same thing about this mod every time is bullshit.
    Says the dude with the "Menowa is my GOD" status...

41. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 16:47:46

Tentcell wrote: Says the dude with the "Menowa is my GOD" status...
    How is that related in the slightest to what I just said about how the mod is not unspinnable you dumb fuck.

42. Tentcell
    Date: Fri, Apr 6 2012 23:12:50

eurocracy wrote: How is that related in the slightest to what I just said about how the mod is not unspinnable you dumb fuck.
    I just said that because your defending it, like a loyal fanboy whose been spinning this pen since the day they started. I'd rather not pay 60 bucks to find out if it spins or it doesn't spin. You got kinda mad over an opinion.

43. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 10:05:12

Tentcell wrote: I just said that because your defending it [COLOR="red"]-By saying you have no evidence to prove that it is too heavy to spin?-[/COLOR], like a [B]loyal fanboy[/B] [COLOR="red"]-Ad Hominem, try again-[/COLOR] whose been spinning this pen since the day they started. I'd rather not pay 60 bucks[COLOR="red"] -Then why the fuck are you in this trade thread for people who ARE interested in it?- [/COLOR] to find out if it spins or it doesn't spin [COLOR="red"]-It's kind of obvious that it spins, Menowa has several videos of him spinning it- [/COLOR]. You got [B]kinda mad[/B] [COLOR="red"]-You mad paradox, once again, try harder-[/COLOR]over an opinion.[COLOR="red"]-I quote, "It looks virtually unspinnable", not "I think it looks virtually unspinnable", which is also you basically copying every single person that has said that before you, it's tiring to see people use the same material over and over again-[/COLOR]
    With some lovely points highlighted in bold and my comments in red, let me expand. I say that you would not know how to spin it without knowing, you reply with "LOL U FANBOY", not giving any input at all to the discussion. Your opinion would be nice if you weren't repeating what so many people have said before you. If you're going to continue this discussion with me, at least learn to argue, if I catch you using any more fallacies I'll just throw everything I know in the book in your face. On top of this, you're posting it in a trade thread for someone wanting to sell this mod, having not had people tell you about the mod (for example Dice, who sees Menowa a lot in real life) or actually used it, your only point was to prevent it being sold, Now, that's not very fair play to the trader now, is it? tl;dr version:

44. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 16:08:59

First off, I don't understand why you came balls to the wall attacking me about my statement. I came to this thread because everyone has been going bat shit crazy over this mod, and wanted to see what the fuss was about. I didn't come here looking for a fight, just to state my own opinion of this mod and nothing else. Now more news was released that this mod that is being sold here is most likely a fake, so I truly don't understand why you are protecting the seller. I bet you though you were sick though after making a super long post, linking me to wiki pages and whatnot. I appreciate the effort, but I'm done listening to you protect this mod.

45. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 16:21:36

Take your argument over the mod outside the thread. OT, pm, email, etc. No need to clutter this user's trade thread further. Infractions will be given without warning if this continues. Also, do not negotiate trades with person A in person B's thread when it does not involve person B.

46. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 17:35:04

@Lura_A Would you settle for the 60 dollars direct to your PayPal? If so then I'll check my finances.

47. Raos
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 18:55:53

eurocracy wrote: @Lura_A Would you settle for the 60 dollars direct to your PayPal? If so then I'll check my finances.
    someone already bought it during the time u were arguing. Guess you never bothered checking the first post.

48. Zeal
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 19:26:21

Raos wrote: someone already bought it during the time u were arguing. Guess you never bothered checking the first post.
    LOL :D

49. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 11:03:13

Raos wrote: someone already bought it during the time u were arguing. Guess you never bothered checking the first post.
    I see.

50. i.suk
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 13:14:27

@Lura_A feel free to raise the price higher, since a few people are contributing to the payment :rofl: also, Raos doesn't have the tutorial, and even if he does post a tutorial, there's no way you can guarantee that he posted the correct/true one anyway =__="

51. funnky
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 18:30:42

Raos wrote: You can trust me, I have my resources XD thats why I know so many tutorials of secret mods
    no its cause ur rich