UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Knuckle problem

1. TooSkux
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 07:38:00

im not sure why, but when im doing certain tricks the pen seems to hit my knuckles occassionally. The two moves that i have tryed so far that it my knuckle are the sonic and shadow. The sonic i dont care too much about as it only happens half the time but the shadow is a real problem, everytime i start spinning my middle finger's knuckle will either stop it spinning completely or will ruin the spin. Since ive only been trying the trick for a day i still sometimes mess up and do the charge in 12... even this hits my middle knuckle when im palm down. :S Any tips? :(

2. Reason
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 11:07:53

well, make sure that you are doing the trick near the tip of your finger... basically after enough practice you should be able to do it right without that problem. just trial and error i suppose. so unless your knuckles REALLY stick out it shouldnt be a problem... sry i cant help much beyond that.

3. Alex
    Date: Wed, Mar 28 2012 23:05:58

I used to happen to me all the time but i practiced more and it doesnt happen anymore and since youve only been trying for one day, you need to practice more