UPSB v4

Forum Games / [PKMRPG] Important Notice PLEASE READ

1. Raos
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 00:35:10

HI guys, as you can see there weren't any new activities in updates for the pokemon rpg. I am extremely sorry for this as this week is extremely busy. I have 4 tests, 2 assignments and 1 presentation all due in this week. Not to mention i have the OSSLT which is a mandatory literacy test students in my province must take and pass in order to graduate. Please bear with me and wait patiently through these few days of lacking updates. I will resume updates this weekend, hopefully. Please be patient and I am extremely frustrated on how busy this week is as I want to keep this game going. But due to the heavy work I can not do so. Again I am sorry but please bare with me for these few days. I will hope for the best for me and this game and for all the players. Hope the future is easy sailing! Thanks guys Forum Games Moderator and Game Host PKMG RPG Coordinator Note to mods: I will sticky this into the forum games section @Hippo2626 Please sticky this in the SB, thanks Raos

2. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 00:45:32

maybe you should get someone else to help you run the game, because thats a lot of players

3. Xephoria
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:03:31

Yeah you should ask someone to help you coordinate and deal with all these things because there are a lot of players and I think it would be tough for just you to organize everything.

4. Quake
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:06:26

i realize your busy, so just take your time. This game isnt life changing or anything lol Kick ass on those tests and return to us with them updates :thumb:

5. Raos
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:08:22

Zombo wrote: maybe you should get someone else to help you run the game, because thats a lot of players
    the problem with this is that most people don't know how everything works. I remember @Kari knows how, then I can ask her to.

6. Raos
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:08:32

Zombo wrote: maybe you should get someone else to help you run the game, because thats a lot of players
    the problem with this most people don't know how everything works. I remember @Kari knows how, then I can ask her to.

7. Kari
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 01:27:42

Raos wrote: the problem with this is that most people don't know how everything works. I remember @Kari knows how, then I can ask her to.
    People don't know how to play pokemon? :O

8. Gash
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 04:16:01

Hmm, I've played real pokemon before... But I'm one of those people who have no idea how this game is going to work out >__<

9. Epic Holiday
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 16:25:13

Actually, this game is way easier than I thought it would be. (the ones that I played was in 3rd person with at least 10 lines per post. An no one gives you choices, you make them. I've never been a GM/MOD/ADM of any of those because I didn't want to :( I can wait ^^ TBH

10. Raos
    Date: Sat, Mar 31 2012 02:32:05

PKMNRPG UPDATES RESUME MONDAY

11. Quake
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 00:59:17

im gonna assume raos is still busy.

12. Darealone
    Date: Tue, Apr 3 2012 01:05:46

@DJSpinWord...

13. Raos
    Date: Wed, May 2 2012 23:32:40

Update i have no time atm becuase of school and i am not home ftm and contests and stuff i need to prepare for. Dad is making me do shit tons of shit and if i dont get good shit happens. The rpg will resume in the end of may

14. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:18:40

is this officially cancelled?