UPSB v4

Battlezone / Dakrowl vs fang

1. Dakrowl
    Date: Mon, Mar 26 2012 12:40:34

Dakrowl: [video=youtube;Nb-yRNO6Fwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb-yRNO6Fwg&feature=youtu.be[/video] fang: [video=youtube;akSjK0BQl14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akSjK0BQl14 [/video] @fang ^^ finally its out. sorry for the delay.

2. fang
    Date: Mon, Mar 26 2012 12:53:10

Wow, your good! O_O

3. Dakrowl
    Date: Mon, Mar 26 2012 13:01:41

you are better :-/ theres repeated linkage in my combo :(

4. Kari
    Date: Mon, Mar 26 2012 15:38:58

Darkrowl, I noticed that you did repeat linkages. But other than that, you spin very smoothly and great direction changes. Kay, awesome as I had already seen. Great job to both of you.

5. Sc00t
    Date: Mon, Mar 26 2012 21:01:27

i just enjoyed dakrowl's more, but the repeated linkages were a bit irking.

6. Zkhan
    Date: Mon, Mar 26 2012 23:51:00

Both did amazing. But i did notice that fang and mama repeated some linkages.

7. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 07:38:57

+1 Dakrowl Only main elements I see in fang's combo are passes and tipped charges. I don't see anything else. =/ Also his use of 34 slot is not efficient. It would be rather as spammy in a way. A major point that no one has mentioned. Although, his presentation is really well done. Good flow. But it would have been much better if he chose to have more variety. Such tricks like Arounds or more delicate hybrids would require much more control and give more difficulty than passes. Because then I only see a single Wiper Reverse, a Flick, a MidBak and a SideSpin, respectively. And the rest are passes and tipped charges in his combo. I think Dakrowl proves himself to have much higher variety and difficulty. But then his presentation is definitely nowhere as good as fang's and there are some majorly visible spam parts. But I totally disagree about what Kari has said, he has much worse direction changes. I am not mentioning because it has been already very visible. Each combo is good in a different way and each person has a different way to vote. And in my way of voting, I look in technical term. fang has perfection in term of execution. Dakrowl has higher difficulty and variety. But when I look in all categories, Dakrowl just has more marks.

8. Dakrowl
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:57:11

@Enkronidus what do you mean by my bad presentation? bad angle?

9. Enkronidus
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 12:10:18

I never say it is bad. It is just not as good. Could be the angle or anything, background, stuff like that. And by presentation I also mean execution Don't get me wrong, I just write what I see. It's about opinion after all. Public voting will never get right.

10. Dakrowl
    Date: Tue, Mar 27 2012 14:55:40

thank you for your comment