UPSB v4

Board Comments / Use of offensive words

1. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 02:58:06

I've been seeing people using the word "nigger" and I think people need to stop. It's such an offensive word and something needs to be done about it. Maybe it should just automatically be filtered out of posts but I don't know how to do that. Let's see what everyone has to say about this.

2. Mats
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 03:13:26

What about 'nigga' as well? And cunt? What defines an offensive word and which ones are/are not acceptable?

3. Krypton
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 03:42:41

AoD1 to Huroni: My favourite nigga! So I guess that means 'my favourite black person!' I guess it just depends on the meaning behind it, despite the word being used.

4. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 04:02:54

you are allowed to use any words you want as long as its not directed towards somebody.

5. Damnit Im back to Colin
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 04:16:40

On 8thcivic and Honda-Tech, curse words are automatically ****'d out. Just calm down. Saying "OH MY GOD" is offensive, youre using the Lord's name in vain, yet people use it. Nigger. nigga, nig, niglet, and cuntflap all mean nothing. If someone calls me a cuntflap, I simply reply "You're a ballsack" and we both laugh. Lighten up bro.

6. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 04:46:03

I just think that some of these words are too offensive. Cunt is considered to be the most offensive word in the English language.

7. funnky
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 05:04:59

nigger. hahah(thats not toward you) you know there will be nothing u can do about offence words dude. get used to it is my advice. ps. i like the word cunt.

8. gyrobius
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 06:48:56

Think of it like this, the more people use the word "nigga", the less offensive it will get.

9. aiment
    Date: Wed, Sep 26 2012 08:38:34

d'une certaine forme de pensée complexe irriguée Equipación De Futbol par un savoir collectif et par un inconscient des sac longchamp de voyage lieux , con?u sur le modèle de l'image survivante décrite sac longchamp effeil par Georges Didi?Huberman à propos de Camiseta De Futbol Baratas l'art pictural. Le succès de la Prose du Transsibérien réside lui aussi dans la capacité du poème de Cendrars,selon son auteur?même, à nous faire prendre à tous [ce train]