UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Jin 9 months

1. Jin
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 13:01:00

my first vid comment please [video=youtube;A4yJGNzhsZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4yJGNzhsZ4[/video]

2. fang
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 13:45:37

Not bad, I was not this good in 9 month. But it is a single combo. This belong in the "show-of your combo" Treat.

3. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 14:07:05

I do not have any videos, but I know I was better than that at nine months, your style is bad, not smooth enough. The finisher could be better as well. But I did notice that your wipers are really good.

4. Fuse
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 14:11:23

Not bad, but I feel like you should have showed off more tricks, most of it was wipers. I would work on smoothness though.

5. Reason
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 14:31:41

@astronaut people learn at different rates man. i was somewhere around here at 9 months, but at this point i was trying to master fundamentals first. it really helped in the long run. in fact I didnt really have much style at 9 months... but still, take into account the amount someone can actually spin, how important it is to them, and their method of learning. for some reason everyone is suddenly pro at one year... its so impressive yet i am so jelly... back to actual video now, its not "bad" for 9 months and it seems that you are heading in the right direction. perhaps since you use wipers so much right now your style will revolve around it in the future... not really sure though. nice job and keep practicing :P

6. funnky
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 16:43:15

yay

7. Sc00t
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 16:47:56

fang wrote: Not bad, I was not this good in 9 month. But it is a single combo. This belong in the "show-of your combo" Treat.
    every part of this post.

8. astronaut
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 17:48:17

@Reason What you said about people learning at different rates is true but, someone suddenly being amazing at one year seems usually true. I think that your spinning improves most when you start being in battles, tag videos, and tournaments you to motivate you to master the tricks. For instance, Ktrinh93 was good in his night session , but in his 1.5 year solo he knew a bunch more power tricks and a triple instead of single hai tua. I think that is because in between those two he was in the YR tournament and had a tag video with stormcannon as a motivation to do better.

9. Jun
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 18:45:36

Good for 9 months. Keep spinning.