UPSB v4

Off-topic / Help me find my pen !

1. waver80s
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 23:40:11

Dear friends; When I was kid I had this fantastic skinny pen that became my favorite pen. I remember I got it from a taiwanese friend of mine. I got it when I was 8 and kept it during my whole elementary, high school and half college lifetime when someone stole it from me. Unfortunately, i lost it forever and I also lost contact with the taiwanese friend of mine. [B]Description[/B]: It is plastic white skinny pen with a transparent (see-though) tip. The plastic pen caps comes on different colors, mine was green and you can hear a "click" everytime you close the cap. On the white part of the pen there is an image of a man, apparently caucasian, wearing a raincoat and holding an umbrella. Finally, above the man was written a short inspirational phrase or motto. Unfortunately, I can't remember the phrase. I have a hint that it might be an asian, taiwanese, korean or japanese pen, probably Monami or Pentel. This pen can fit on the category of kids/children pens but it isn't that childish either. Please, I'm asking for someone who might know something about this pen. A brand, style or any details that can lead me to get a similar pen again. Thanks a lot !!!

2. Jamal
    Date: Wed, Jul 28 2010 23:42:40

it was probably one of those specially made pens that arent found in stores, one of those pens that was made by a business or something

3. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 00:33:40

Or a cheap asian pen specific to a store, or small shop, or region. I have a ramen pen =] with a ramen bowl on top and a fork it's cute... but yah..

4. Simplex
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 03:09:17

if you find a forum that is focused on pen collection you probably would have a better chance man ^^

5. mintypaladin
    Date: Thu, Jul 29 2010 04:54:22

Simplex wrote: if you find a forum that is focused on pen collection you probably would have a better chance man ^^
    yes u prolly would..tho...look for it in taiwan...and use facebook