UPSB v4

Forum Games / [PKMNRPG] Marc.O/Epic Holiday GAME THREAD

1. Raos
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 23:24:48

The first post will be your sprite picture, bag and pokemon. Trainer no 07 Trainer Name: Marc.O Money 10,000 Dollars Current Region: Panmorphgea Bag Heal Items x5 Balls: x7 x1 Other Items: None Berries: x2 TMs: None Battle Items: None Key Items: None Pokemon Evee Male Lvl 5 Nature: Quirky Ability: Adaptability Attacks Tailwhip Tackle Helping Hand Stats HP 20 ATK 12 DEF 11 SP.ATK 11 SP.DEF 12 SPD 11 @Epic Holiday Now all you need to do is post confirmed and your journey will start

2. Epic Holiday
    Date: Fri, Mar 23 2012 02:20:21

I'm pretty sure that my Eevee is Male. :P ( http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10321&page=2 ) here is where you put him as her. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10374 http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10373 I am ready!

3. Raos
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 22:45:58

@Epic Holiday You wake up on your bed and today will be your first day of your adventure. You looked at the clock and you quickly dressed and went downstairs to find you parents eating breakfast. You guys start to talk about your first day and how your dad was once an adventurer but then took an air cutter to the knee. You finished breakfast and washed. You then went out side and say bye to your parents and sister. Do you then go to your friend Jacobs house, go to your girlfriend Angela's house or you go to the lab?

4. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 03:32:22

Knowing that if he went for Jacobs, Angela would be a little jealous. But if Marc went for Angela, Jacobs would feel bad. So the adventurer decided to go to the lab and talk to the professor that may be there.

SpoilerAm I doing it right?
    @Raos

5. Raos
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 03:35:01

Epic Holiday wrote: Knowing that if he went for Jacobs, Angela would be a little jealous. But if Marc went for Angela, Jacobs would feel bad. So the adventurer decided to go to the lab and talk to the professor that may be there.
    SpoilerAm I doing it right?
    @Raos
    sorta, dont talk in 3rd person, remember you are the trainer. You go to the lab but the professor is not there. You see the professor's assistant at work. Do you ask him where is professor, do you leave or do you wait?

6. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 03:58:31

The assistant is there to assist! I was trying to be polite to the person there. -Excuse me sir, Have you seen the professor or at least know when he will be here?

7. Raos
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 04:15:27

Epic Holiday wrote: The assistant is there to assist! I was trying to be polite to the person there. -Excuse me sir, Have you seen the professor or at least know when he will be here?
    The assistant replied, he is out side studying pokemon and he should be back by now. Here take this. Marc.O recieved the GPS tracker He is know to run a wild and get lost so please find him and bring him back safely. Oh you dont have any pokemon, here take this pokemon Marc.O recieved a pokeball When you run into wild pokemon you can use this pokemon to battle it. I will explain the battling proccess Battling proccess is going to be a mix of anime and game style. You can be creative but it is going to be based on turn based gameplay. Pretty sure you know the other stuff. Also the stats and health etc of your and the wild/enemy will appear in a post as well as your bag (battle use/medicine and balls only). You can refer to that. " After saying thank you, you got a new mysterious pokemon. Do you find the professor first or go find Jacob or go find angela?

8. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Mar 25 2012 06:16:48

This time I have to tell both my friend and Girlfriend that I have a pokemon that I don't even know which one is. First I decided to go for Angela's house, she important and Jacobs may know that I like him more than everyone else. "Just wondering here, why does the professor not have one of those GPS things?!"

9. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 02:20:14

Bump (?)

10. Raos
    Date: Sat, Apr 7 2012 02:49:12

Epic Holiday wrote: This time I have to tell both my friend and Girlfriend that I have a pokemon that I don't even know which one is. First I decided to go for Angela's house, she important and Jacobs may know that I like him more than everyone else. "Just wondering here, why does the professor not have one of those GPS things?!"
    you go to angelas house to find her mother crying. She was crying for angela and how she shouldn't have let her go outside. What do you do?

11. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 01:54:16

Immediately I ask her mother where did she go. And why did she go "there" ? After that I'll call Jacob to help me in that situation.

12. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 02:44:15

Epic Holiday wrote: Immediately I ask her mother where did she go. And why did she go "there" ? After that I'll call Jacob to help me in that situation.
    Her mother was like "She went outside to the sacred tree to look for omnomberries. She never came back. Please help me, find her! You knew what to do and you called Jacob. He agreed to help you but he suggested that we need pokemon to help out ecuase he has hear there are many strong pokemon near the sacred tree. Do you meet with jacob and see what the mysterious pokemon is? Or you 2 go both to the assistant to see if he has any more pokemon to help you.

13. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 02:55:11

-Actually Jacob, I do have a pokemon... I was going to tell you and Angela that I just got one but this just happened! *Worried* -Lets go to the lab again and we can talk to professor's assistant since the professor isn't there. Maybe he got something for you too!

14. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 03:05:09

Epic Holiday wrote: -Actually Jacob, I do have a pokemon... I was going to tell you and Angela that I just got one but this just happened! *Worried* -Lets go to the lab again and we can talk to professor's assistant since the professor isn't there. Maybe he got something for you too!
    You talked to the assistant and he said that theres no pokemon here but he has heard that rumors said that a previous champion of Panmorphgea lived in the old abandoned mansion on top of the hill over looking Imaru Town (town where you are at). He has hear that he kept some of his pokemon deep in that mansion and said that they were really strong but no one knows where it is. He also heard that his spirit is there and his spirit of his most trusted pokemon are there to guard them. DO you go there to check things out or do you go to teh sacred tree knowing that it might not be possible to return from both places.

15. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 03:31:57

-We are dead! HAHAHAAHAHAHA But seriously, I changed my humor to be a little bit serious and thought which one would be the best decision. We better check this thing out or we won't be able to fight those pokemons. "Better have and don't need to use it than don't have and need to use it." -Good luck for US, RIIIITE JACOB?! I hope there is a superpokemon there for you... I don't know... Actually, I don't even know what pokemon do I have! Throw the pokeball and check it out before going there. @Raos

16. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 03:39:07

Epic Holiday wrote: -We are dead! HAHAHAAHAHAHA But seriously, I changed my humor to be a little bit serious and thought which one would be the best decision. We better check this thing out or we won't be able to fight those pokemons. "Better have and don't need to use it than don't have and need to use it." -Good luck for US, RIIIITE JACOB?! I hope there is a superpokemon there for you... I don't know... Actually, I don't even know what pokemon do I have! Throw the pokeball and check it out before going there. @Raos
    You throw the pokeball out and it opened, but nothing came out. You noticed that there was a piece of paper that said property of Alexander the Great Champion of the Old, which is the legendary champion of the mansion. Jacob said that it was useless but you felt like it was special and you kept it. You climbed the hill but you noticed a strange leaf on the grass but then you heard a strange cry. Do you run, hid or wait to see what happens?

17. Epic Holiday
    Date: Sun, Apr 8 2012 03:46:30

-WHAT NOTHING...just this... PAPER! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhh! Magical! Better don't throw it away! :D ... I then do a signal for Jacob to maintain in silence while we go to somewhere secure nearby and watch out what is going to happen. @Raos

18. Raos
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 03:53:09

[QUOTE=Epic Holiday;190039]-WHAT NOTHING...just this... PAPER! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhh! Magical! Better don't throw it away! :D ... I then do a signal for Jacob to maintain in silence while we go to somewhere secure nearby and watch out what is going to happen. @Epic Holiday you see a sewaddle come and take the leaf and run away. When u got up u saw that there were three ways to get to the house. Climb a mountain side, to through a cave or through a dark forest?

19. Epic Holiday
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 05:18:27

-Did YOU SEE THAT??!?!?! A POKEMON!!! I WANT ONE! LETS GO TO THAT THING AND TALK TO THAT GUY THAT I FORGOT THE NAME BUT IT IS HERE ON THAT PAPPER!!!! *Very excited* So I decided to follow the cave way because it must be some kinda of secret passage, unless the cave is too dark so I'll go by the mountain side. @Raos

20. Raos
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 17:13:49

Epic Holiday wrote: -Did YOU SEE THAT??!?!?! A POKEMON!!! I WANT ONE! LETS GO TO THAT THING AND TALK TO THAT GUY THAT I FORGOT THE NAME BUT IT IS HERE ON THAT PAPPER!!!! *Very excited* So I decided to follow the cave way because it must be some kinda of secret passage, unless the cave is too dark so I'll go by the mountain side. @Raos
    you go into the cave and you are walking when you see a sign that said, he who enters shall be lost forever in the misleading blur of lights, shadows and spirits. Beware! do you continue?

21. Epic Holiday
    Date: Mon, Apr 9 2012 17:32:01

We are both already screwed so let's stay in the cave and continue slowly and quietly in the cave. @Raos

22. Raos
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 03:40:17

Epic Holiday wrote: We are both already screwed so let's stay in the cave and continue slowly and quietly in the cave. @Raos
    when you reach the end of the tunnel there 2 doors. He who goes left sees the dusk of night, he who goes right sees the light of dawn. What do you do? (note you can seperate if u want)

23. Epic Holiday
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 03:57:21

-I'm wondering here Jacob, I have a pokemon but it doesn't have a pokemon in it... Maybe I can capture one. What do you think? I should try to throw on a pokemon? I decided to go together with Jacob since I don't know what my Pokeball can do and he doesn't have one. But before we choose any place to go, I decided to use my GPS and check if we are going on the right way. [b]GOD I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I HAVE A GPS WITH ME!! I'M SO DUMB!![/B]

24. Raos
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 04:03:07

Epic Holiday wrote: -I'm wondering here Jacob, I have a pokemon but it doesn't have a pokemon in it... Maybe I can capture one. What do you think? I should try to throw on a pokemon? I decided to go together with Jacob since I don't know what my Pokeball can do and he doesn't have one. But before we choose any place to go, I decided to use my GPS and check if we are going on the right way. [b]GOD I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I HAVE A GPS WITH ME!! I'M SO DUMB!![/B]
    you cant recieve any signal and the you futher read. One can pass, two shall feel the almighty wrath

25. Epic Holiday
    Date: Wed, Apr 11 2012 04:12:49

-Why Do I feel that is a bad idea to stay, to go alone, or to go together? We are screwed maybe. But whatever! I'm going by that night thing and you go by the dawn ok?! @Raos