UPSB v4

Forum Games / [PKMNRPG] General Game Play Info and Rules

1. Raos
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 00:10:51

Rules 1. No swearing 2. No editing posts (You have 3 warnings, after 3 warnings temporary suspension, after 5 delete adventure) 3. No trying to cheat 4. Be nice with other trainers 5. No gore, sexual and/or violent content 6. No spamming 7. You can only post when the game host replies 8. You can not switch regions when games have started 9. You can not change anything. All decisions are permanent. 10. You may not choose the same sprite as another player in the same adventure 11. You may join teams when all 6 pokemon of your roster is above level 20 12. When responding to game host, mention or quote game host so they are notified of an post 13. Game threads are posted 1 a day 14. Decisions and scenarios will vary and involve all or most or single person in adventure 15. HAVE FUN! General Info on how it works Each player has a profile thread and a adventure thread. The profile will show the records of the trainer like pokemon caught. money, badges won, battles won/lost, PC, items etc The adventure thread this is where the game is hosted. Basically game hosts describes the settings and make up a scenarios for the player to decide on what to do Sample: You are walking on a bridge over a river canal leading to an ocean, where then you noticed bubbles coming out of the water. Then suddenly comes out a wild luvdisc comes out, looking terrified. Then you noticed a wild sharpedo is attacking it. What do you do? The player can respond with something like: I would send out my pikachu and uses thunderbolt on the sharpedo. There will also be a money system just like the real games. The "overall" plotline will follow the ones in the game. All NPC tag along characters and other characters decisions, actions, dialogues are made by game host. More will be added and established.

2. Quake
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:13:59

how will battling work?

3. Kari
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:28:19

You know there is an actual pkmn forum for stuff like this, right?

4. Raos
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:45:09

DJSpin;185322]how will battling work?[/QUOTE] I have a program so dont worry [QUOTE=Kari wrote: You know there is an actual pkmn forum for stuff like this, right?
    yeah I was game hosts and moderators on some of them

5. Kari
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:47:42

Raos wrote: I have a program so dont worry yeah I was game hosts and moderators on some of them
    Which ones?

6. Raos
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:53:33

Kari wrote: Which ones?
    universally voltage thats the one I played the mods, dont remember any others.

7. midniteferret
    Date: Fri, Mar 23 2012 02:42:23

do we converse with our partners before making a choice or can we just make our own decisions

8. Raos
    Date: Sat, Mar 24 2012 00:47:04

midniteferret wrote: do we converse with our partners before making a choice or can we just make our own decisions
    the scenarios usually involves all or most of the players