UPSB v4

Member Introductions / HELLO~ :D

1. ghostlyPopsicle
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 13:05:44

Hi guys :D I'll be going around this board as Unique_Little_Git. Or just call me ULG for short |D I started spinning around last Feb. 11 , so I'm still pretty new to pen spinning c: I treat pen spinning as a hobby in a semi-serious way, and currently my goal is to be good enough to take on Hai Tua and be able to freestyle~ So um... I'm not sure how forums work, so help me a bit? I read the rules and try my best not to break them, but sometimes I need help. I'm also bad a searching >.> bear with me if I post a thread about something that can be found in other threads/has already been made. Be nice to me? :D Thanks for reading, if any of you guys read this~ Sorry if I seem annoying or immature... :sorry:

2. fang
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 18:21:35

You can always ask in the shoutbox, or just PM someone for help. (you can PM me at least) And for the searching, use the searchebar. Very usefull. And the forum is in selections, so you can find stuff easy here. And welcome to UPSB, and have a great time here!~

3. Gash
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 19:00:43

Welcome to UPSB! XD You're not immature at all, just shows you can speak your mind :)

4. funnky
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 21:42:02

hi

5. gyrobius
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 22:24:19

This wouldn't be UPSB if it weren't for immature people.

6. midniteferret
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 23:28:18

welcome bro! feel free to ask anything