UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Eclipse Project [Ⅰ]

1. VikroaL
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 02:03:15

e·clipse   [ih-klips] noun, verb, e·clipsed, e·clips·ing. [...] 2. a reduction or loss of splendor, status, reputation, etc.: 3. to make less outstanding or important by comparison; That’s the name of Spin Along’s new project, eclipse. After watching several collabs with the same spinners over and over again, I felt the need to show the world how great and underrated some spinners are. Famous spinners are shining way too much, not letting the little stars stand out. That’s how I thought of this project, a collab featuring great but underrated spinners from different communities. After lots of time working on it, I made a decision. This would be a whole new project and not a simple collab. From time to time I’ll organize new collabs, to promote the underrated spinners and make them shine over the rest.
    http://spinalong.com/blog/?p=6734&lang=en I hope you guys enjoy it (sun) [video=youtube;bCCW3ppk-qo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCCW3ppk-qo[/video]

2. AoD1
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 02:18:37

It was alright i guess, in a way it was mediocre, I liked the editing and song you chose, that was fine and I would gladly give you an A for editing, but as for the spinners, im pretty sure you could have found more appealing spinners, Iota was good i have always like his spinning but i didnt care for most of the people in it to be honest. it just seemed like normal spinning, that you see day to day, nothing stood out to me, maybe its just me though who knows.

3. funnky
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 04:05:00

AoD1 wrote: It was alright i guess, in a way it was mediocre, I liked the editing and song you chose, that was fine and I would gladly give you an A for editing, but as for the spinners, im pretty sure you could have found more appealing spinners, Iota was good i have always like his spinning but i didnt care for most of the people in it to be honest. it just seemed like normal spinning, that you see day to day, nothing stood out to me, maybe its just me though who knows.
    schung was pretty good too otherwise i kinda agree with this guy

4. VikroaL
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 10:31:15

Thanks for the cricitism (sun) I don't think it was that mediocre. Most of the spinners had something to highlight imo, that's why I chose them. schung has a really powerful 2p2h, TheCCAW is an unkwown Dr Grip spinner, Automa has a really nice style and linkages, Iota has a great and powerful style...etc, etc. This collaboration was not meant to be a world-elite collab, this was meant to show there are great spinners apart from HAL, Supawit and Baaron (sun). The purpose of this collab is to show it's possible to have a nice cv without having the same spinners over and over again. Maybe you were a expecting to see one of the collabs of the year so far, if so, I'm sorry (sun). I'm still pretty proud of the result ^_^

5. Nashi
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 16:02:30

I like. D: And i love Yorchs style. ^_^

6. Terumi
    Date: Tue, Mar 20 2012 21:29:28

Nice collab and I like the fact that there are only "unknown" pen spinners btw I love Automa's style (sun)

7. Chobi
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 07:23:30

Noting spectacular, still pretty entertaining overall. Great job man. ^_^

VikroaL wrote: Thanks for the cricitism (sun) I don't think it was that mediocre. Most of the spinners had something to highlight imo, that's why I chose them. schung has a really powerful 2p2h, TheCCAW is an unkwown Dr Grip spinner, Automa has a really nice style and linkages, Iota has a great and powerful style...etc, etc. This collaboration was not meant to be a world-elite collab, this was meant to show there are great spinners apart from HAL, Supawit and Baaron (sun). The purpose of this collab is to show it's possible to have a nice cv without having the same spinners over and over again. Maybe you were a expecting to see one of the collabs of the year so far, if so, I'm sorry (sun). I'm still pretty proud of the result ^_^
    Too many sun emotes D: