UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / deja vu

1. Reason
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 00:39:13

a deja vu is the strange sensation that you have experienced a situation before, usually while it is happening. i have been having these experiences since i was very young. they seem very sublime and important. the odd part is that their occurrences have been getting closer together. instead of having a deja vu every few minutes, i am now having one giant deja vu... please discuss any experiences with this, reasons for it, or really anything to do with it. i really want to see other peoples' opinions on it.

2. King
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 01:03:42

3. Fuse
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 01:25:01

+1 for King. Sometimes I have Deja Vu in regular, everyday situations. Maybe it really does happen since my routine is so average (school, home, computer, homework, eat, shower, sleep), but I can't be sure. Deja Vu is the weirdest, most frustrating feeling. You are shocked because you think it has happened in the past, but at the same time you get really frustrated because you can't think when it happened.

4. chris
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 02:07:48

Dream Deja vus are way to go.

5. Reason
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 02:15:11

@chris omg... i think i get that... i keep having these random flashbacks of dreams that i have had. i keep seeing these awesome/random dream worlds... and i swear that i have already dreamed half the stuff that i do.

6. wings
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 03:09:37

i got tons of deja vus when i was 10, the feeling excites me lol but i rarely have nowadays

7. LightSpinner
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 05:56:30

+1 to the t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-trooooolllllllllll

8. midniteferret
    Date: Sun, Apr 15 2012 03:36:14

when I dream I wake up thinking WAIT I had that dream before...but then I realized that before this day I have no memory of ever having or not having that dream...So I spend 5 minutes trying to reason if the dream is repeated then I just get mad and program random stuffs