UPSB v4

General Discussion / Pen Spinning World Cup 2012 Youtube Channel

1. Saurkk
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 20:43:30

Hi! There is a channel made by me: http://www.youtube.com/user/PSWC12 Its more easier to see combos with that, I've already do the PSWT11 Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PSWT11 Share it on your board please! Thanks ;). Hope you'll enjoy and sorry for my bad english ^^'.

2. Reason
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 22:20:43

thank you for putting this up. i had trouble following rounds 1 and 2 but this really helps (especially since R3 is so epic)

3. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 00:09:25

You know if you didn't say your English was bad I would never have suspected anything. It isn't bad from what I see here. Don't be so critical, many people on this board don't have English as their first language, and those who do recognize that. Your English is fine man. Someone already posted on my board, who do you think it was????

4. Saurkk
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 17:48:38

No problem @Furloy, Its just my thinking ^^' and I don't know who posted it on your board, USA don't have a board, no?

5. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 19:43:51

Saurkk wrote: No problem @Furloy, Its just my thinking ^^' and I don't know who posted it on your board, USA don't have a board, no?
    Lol upsb is my board. Who posted it on my board!?!????!!!!??!?!?

6. Saurkk
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 19:45:24

Its me, I'm not an attarded :).

7. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:54:51

English lesson: to say what I think you meant to say you would really say "It's me, I'm not retarded." Or something like that. Retarded is an adjective, so no need to put "a" before it. If you DID put "a" before it, you would put a noun after it, making the adjective apply to the noun. Example "I am not a retarded person" or "It's me, I'm not a retarded person." Before an adjective, you could put an adverb, a word that describes the intensity of the adjective such as: almost, nearly, rarely, never, very. I'm not sure how much grammar you know so I gave you the whole thing.

8. Sc00t
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 04:02:46

Furloy wrote: English lesson: to say what I think you meant to say you would really say "It's me, I'm not retarded." Or something like that. Retarded is an adjective, so no need to put "a" before it. If you DID put "a" before it, you would put a noun after it, making the adjective apply to the noun. Example "I am not a retarded person" or "It's me, I'm not a retarded person." Before an adjective, you could put an adverb, a word that describes the intensity of the adjective such as: almost, nearly, rarely, never, very. I'm not sure how much grammar you know so I gave you the whole thing.
    da fuck i care bout yo fancypants engliss