UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Supawit127 and Spinnerpeem session

1. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 11:53:25

Not posted yet? [video=youtube;759LrUiQ-IU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=759LrUiQ-IU[/video]

2. asdfcrow
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 14:58:58

honestly, I like supawit better than peem. mainly because he doesn't use a buster much an more, and I think his linkages are much better. Peem seems to be more of a "How fucking crazy and difficult can this be", as opposed to supawit, who goes more for linkages than difficulty, although both of their linkages are nice.

3. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 16:24:53

Supawit is so much better than peem now IMO

4. Kirby
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 22:55:22

Agreed^ Peem is still I'd say head and shoulders above supawit in power tricks (although they are both unbelievable at them), but supawit has him in every other aspect of spinning, especially creativity (with those nice hand transfers). Will be interesting to see which wins the WT (or will it be someone else, like vic 0.o)

5. i.suk
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 23:26:42

supawit better than spinnerpeem in creativity?...i don't think so...given peem essentially invented most of the 'power tricks' that exist today. i have the feeling that peem has some new ideas he is saving up for the actual tag. i guess only time will tell xD

6. arthurrhodes
    Date: Tue, Jul 27 2010 23:51:24

supawit is so sick

7. Eric
    Date: Fri, Jul 30 2010 05:05:33

awesomeeeeeee for some reason i like spinnerpeem's spinning more than supawit. spinnerpeem's spinning makes me appreciate the difficulty of the power tricks, while supawit executes them so fast and easy... however i am becoming a big fan of supawit too ^^ btw the music is Mintjam - SLAPSTICK