UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / M-301 mod (name to be determined)

1. Trust
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:00:56

Stats: Name: to be determined COG = COP Length: 20cm Weight: similar to waterfall mod Style: double sided mechanical pencil Writing mechanism: N/A Ink type: N/A Estimated cost: $10 - $12 Material list: Pens: 2 zebra M-301 mechanical pencils 1 bic round stick 2 signo tips 2 pilot g2 grips Other: Scotch tape Scissors/sharp knife/hacksaw Tutorial: (will be posting pics sometime soon) 1: Take both m-301 pencils apart. Get rid of the lead tube and black tips 2: Take the part with the silver clip, and cut it right under the clip, keep the part without the clip 3: Cut a section of the bic round stick 2cm long 4: wrap tape around the section of bic until it fits tightly in the silver bodies 5: put 1cm of the bic into each section to attach them, it should be tight 6: take the section you cut in step 2 and screw it onto the black grip parts of the m-301 7: wrap tape around the side opposite of the black zebra grips until they fit tight into the body 8: put the pilot grips over the black zebra grips, leave some going over the end to put tips in 9: finally, put the tips in the grips on each side and you're done! Q&A: Waiting for questions

2. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:29:34

Do you think you could add some pictures?

3. Trust
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:31:25

Yeah, I'm going to post some pictures within a week, need to finalize some things on mine first.

4. MystikSun
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 03:27:00

Trust wrote: Yeah, I'm going to post some pictures within a week, need to finalize some things on mine first.
    Then you should've waited a week to post this instead of making an incomplete post. The forums aren't going to run away.

5. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 05:44:17

This mod is pretty well known as M-301 Mod as well: http://www.upsb.info/wiki/index.php?title=M-301_X I suggest you change your mod's name, to remove any confusion. Frog~

6. funnky
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 14:04:18

MystikSun wrote: Then you should've waited a week to post this instead of making an incomplete post. The forums aren't going to run away.
    to bad they already do :/

7. Xephoria
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 19:37:36

Shouldn't you use a better barrel? The bic barrel seems kinda bad :/ Just saying

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 19:51:12

Xephoria wrote: Shouldn't you use a better barrel? The bic barrel seems kinda bad :/ Just saying
    Bic barrel needs a large amount of force and it has to be specific to break it, plus it's very thin. It's fine.

9. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 22:06:19

I truely dont understand why people freak out about bic barrels, or even bic mods in general. Just because they are common, and cheap doesnt make them bad spinning material. Ill spin my Bictory for like a week over my waterfall, just feels and looks pretty graceful imo.

10. Furloy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 23:44:39

Come on guys, "Trust" him. He will put up pics soon enough.

11. Trust
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 12:44:54

Yeah, sorry guys, I'll try to post some pictures today if I don't have much homework, I've been really busy.