UPSB v4

Reports / Reported Post by Saurkk

1. Saurkk
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 21:02:24

Saurkk has reported a post. Reason:

2 kids fightin' for nothing...
    Post: Single-Sided Non-Retractable the EDGE mod (UPDATED HQ PHOTOS) Forum: Tutorials Pending Approval Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: eurocracy Original Content:
    drgripable wrote: no they teach me real things in school. If your school teaches other things like don't use the argument "Umadbro" which is a statement by the way, then that's YOUR problem. But why ARE you so mad anyways? I seriously want to know. What incited this downpour of your fury here? It all started when i responded to the posts about HQ vs HD, and i was referring to GEEGEEGEE's post, not yours. So, if you want to continue this little internet argument, thats fine with me, but seriously? this is a forum. i'm here becaue i love penspinning, not to deal with this bull.
    You should look up something called sarcasm, it would help when reading what I wrote. The "Umadbro" paradox is an internet originated fallacy actually, but not that you'd care. I pointed out that GeeGeeGee was right and that YOU need to read and you immediately decide to chime in with post count. Plus, you're looking rather defensive now.

2. Nachoaddict
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 21:49:01

Taken care of