UPSB v4

Forum Games / Mafia Game #10 - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

1. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 16:16:09

Quick Links: Day 3 Day 2 Day 1 Role PMs Number of posts per person Note: if you are not playing in this game, do not post!!! I will delete all non-players posts. If you want to sign up look at the Sign Up thread!!! You can watch the game though. If you don't know how to play, watch this flash tutorial: http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf Please do not be offended while playing, it's just a game. [B]Moderator[/B]: Zombo (Not part of the game) Rules: 1) It will be a Day Start. 2) Each day will last roughly 72 hours, each night will last 48 hours. This is at the discretion of the moderator. Extension is possible. 3) 51% of the players will be required to Lynch. When 51% is reached lynching will be automatic so be careful with your vote. 4) Do not quote / screenshot any PM you receive. You may paraphrase any information you receive via PM, though. 5) Do not reveal your teammates. 6) Town people normally may only communicate through the game thread. Mafia may also communicate secretely via PM during the night. 7) If you're eliminated, do not post in the game thread anymore and do not communicate with anybody still playing. 8) If you have any questions please pm the moderator. 9) Have Fun! 10) [B]You cannot edit your post[/B]. If you make a mistake, simply double-post your correction. If you vote and decide to cancel your vote right after, simply post another post with your change of vote. Double-post is allowed in this thread. 11) Lynch vote must follow the following format: [NOPARSE]UNVOTE : Player A VOTE : Player B[/NOPARSE] If you don't vote in bold, your vote won't count. You may change your vote at any time by "unvoting" and re-voting in a subsequent post (Do not edit your previous post). You only have one vote active per day. 12) You can vote for No Lynch. If successful, the day passes without a lynch. Alive: strat1227 - Mafia Goon - Winner! Furloy - Townie Pudels Kern - Mafia Role Cop - Winner! Tentcell2 - Townie Dead: Penwish - Townie - Day 3 - Lynched Froggy - Townie - Night 2 - Assassinated Miku - Jailkeeper - Day 2 - Lynched shoeman6 - Townie - Night 1 - Assassinated Abyss - Townie - Day 1 - Lynched

2. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 16:29:34

[B]Game Setup information[/B]: The setup used is 2of4. The role setup will be chosen at random between those 6 possibilities: 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Townies, Cop, Doctor. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Townies, Cop, Jailkeeper. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 5 Townies, Doctor, Jailkeeper. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Townies, Cop. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Townies, Jailkeeper. 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Role Cop, 6 Townies, Doctor. (which setup is actually chosen will not be revealed publicly) There will always be two mafia players and seven town players. Here are the possible role PMs sent to each player: [B]Mafia-Aligned players[/B]:

Mafia Goon: You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner, name. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
      [*]During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched. [*]During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via ) and choose another player in the town to kill that night. [*]You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle. [*]You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    Mafia Role Cop: You are a member of the Mafia along with your partner, name. Since your plot to quietly overtake the town has failed, you will attempt take it by force by eliminating the others until you outnumber the populace.
      [*]During the day, try to blend in with the normal Townies, and attempt to get someone lynched. [*]As a Role cop, you have the ability to determine the role of one player every night. [*]Your ability will always work unless you are roleblocked. [*]Send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate. You will then receive information about the role of the player. [*]During the NIGHT cycle ONLY, you may talk with your fellow Mafia (via ) and choose another player in the town to kill that night. [*]You may communicate privately with your fellow Mafia up until the game thread is opened. Once the game begins, all outside communication must cease until the night cycle. [*]You win when the number of Mafia equals or exceeds the number of remaining Town players, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    [B]Town-Aligned players[/B]:
    Townie: You are a normal townsperson, trying to make a living and survive this insanity.
      [*]You have no abilities at Night other than getting a good night's rest. [*]Although you do not have any special abilities, your voice and vote are powerful weapons in their own right. Use them to your best advantage! [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    Cop: You are the local law enforcement, and can tell the good guys from the bad.
      [*]Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate. [*]The Moderator will inform you as to that person's guilt or innocence. [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]In this game, you will always get a correct result. If you are roleblocked, you will get no result. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role.
    Doctor: You are the local physician, and can protect people from harm.
      [*]Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to protect. [*]If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared. [*]You may not protect yourself. [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]Your protection will always work unless you are roleblocked. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you
    Jailkeeper: You are the local jailkeeper, and can imprison people to spend a night in jail.
      [*]Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to jail. [*]The player will be unable to use any power in jail (roleblocked). [*]If someone attempts to kill that player during the Night, they will be spared. [*]You may not jail yourself. [*]At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. [*]Your jailing will always work unless you are roleblocked. [*]You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not. [*]Please confirm you have read and understood this PM by sending me a PM back stating your role. Thank you

3. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 15:01:59

Day 1 has started. [B]GAME ON!!![/B] 9 remaining. It takes 5 to lynch. 72 hours. @PenwisH

4. Abyss
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 15:11:29

[B]No Lynch[/B]

5. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 15:46:06

Haha I thought this game would be over spring break but it's starting at like the very very end of it, so I might not be as active as I thought, but I'll definitely be in this game a lot :) Anybody with any suggestions on how to start?

6. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 16:15:43

Abyss wrote: [B]No Lynch[/B]
    to be precise, this is not how you vote No Lynch this is how you would do it VOTE: No Lynch

7. Abyss
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 16:39:03

k fine D: [B]VOTE: NO LYNCH[/B]

8. Miku
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 16:55:51

[B]VOTE: NO LYNCH[/B]

9. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 17:25:31

Voting no lynch first day sets town back back pretty hard. Let's wait for other people to talk first before he decide to waste a turn.

10. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 17:27:25

Then again, with only 2 mafia, idk.

11. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 19:00:04

but right now it's 7 vs 2 so mafia has the least influence. If we don't even try to lynch we won't get any information and the next day will be the same situation as now.

12. shoeman6
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 19:02:00

Yup, a couple people still need to post... I think it's a bad idea not to lynch first day. But the odds are against us.

13. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 19:06:30

Im with shoeman, I think we should lynch

14. PenwisH
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 19:15:54

lynch is the only way to really play the percentages. if townies don't lynch, one will die giving mafia a better ratio of mafia to townies. i vote for positive lynch as well

15. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 23:46:25

Look guys, lynch is townie's only method to kill mafias. No lynch means mafias can kill at night while townie did no attempt to lynch. Miku and Abyss, why do you guys believe No Lynch is the way to go for Day 1? Frog~

16. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 00:09:43

sorry, i really just went along with abyss because i'm not familiar with the game >< what do you think i should do? ;;

17. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 00:17:48

Miku, what do you know/think about this game (or any mafia game)? Frog~

18. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 00:24:46

Tentcell2, in your own words, why do you think we should lynch? Frog~

19. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 01:26:55

@Froggy, lynching is really the only way that the townies can get rid of the mafia. Although lynching is not probably not going to get rid of a mafia on day 1, you have to start somewhere.

20. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 01:33:05

thanks for your input. Frog~

21. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 01:37:54

right now, im still waiting for abyss's response to vote no lynch, miku's response for thoughts of mafia games, and furloy's post. we need more question guys, otherwise I will start pressuring people by votes. 3 days aint that long really... so we need to get as much info as we can, not just chilling hoping miracle would come. Frog~

22. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 01:50:16

i pretty much understand the concept of it and all, but i'm just not familiar with it lol. d=

23. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 02:19:18

Miku, if you understand it, and assuming you're a townie... why would you still choose to vote no lynch? even in the role description it clearly says townie's best weapon is vote (and voice), and you decided to vote no lynch? unless, ofcourse u're not a townie ;) Frog~

24. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 03:07:13

Wow, look at Froggy, doin' work lol. I guess someone has to step up and get people talking, but just throwing out accusations and threatening to vote for someone to "pressure them" is a bit extreme imo

25. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 03:14:48

Explain where I did that. I was just questioning Miku's activity. I didnt even place my vote on her yet. and how is pressuring someone to talk extreme, when the main point of the game is to get mafias to spill out lies? So you're saying we should hold hands together and let time pass? Please explain how you want to approach this, and win. Thanks ^_^ Frog~

strat1227 wrote: Wow, look at Froggy, doin' work lol. I guess someone has to step up and get people talking, but just [B]throwing out accusations[/B] and threatening to vote for someone to "pressure them" is a bit extreme imo

26. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 03:25:15

throwing out accusations: "unless, ofcourse u're not a townie" threatening to vote for someone: "otherwise I will start pressuring people by voting"

27. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 03:27:45

I like your approach, I just suggest being a little less brash about it lol

28. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 03:34:47

saying shes not a townie does not mean shes mafia -.- it just eliminates her having a townie role. there are still docs, cops, jailkeeper, roleblocker and i forgot what else is up there on the list... and by placing people in L-2, they will start defending themselves... and based on that reason we can get info on whether hes town or mafia. i'm just suggesting that we need to do it, if we ended up not gathering as many info as needed to determine who is mafia. oh and btw, im "doing all the work" because this is the time im most active, aussie internet sucks.. and im bored :P Frog~

29. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 03:37:29

Lol I know, "accusations" can apply to good roles too :P

30. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 04:34:39

I like how Miku chose tetris over answering my questions :P Frog~

31. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 04:37:24

Hey I think we should lynch because not lynching doesn't get us anywhere. The question is who. @Froggy seems a little suspicious but he's smart about this so I think we should keep him. But no matter what I want to lynch.

32. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 04:41:45

Please clarify why you believe I'm suspicious, Furloy. Frog~

33. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 04:44:20

See you just got defensive. It seems like you're carrying the team and trying to get everyone active, you're also smart about this. I don't want to lynch you though, because of what I said above.

34. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 04:49:08

And how is asking you to clarify why I'm suspicious to you defensive? Even if you didn't mention my name, I would still ask the same question. Reason is because we need information. Just by saying "Oh Froggy is suspicious" gives no extra information than what it seems. And yes I'm trying to get everyone active, because we need the mafias to talk. Frog~

35. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:05:05

Ok, I don't want to lynch you Froggy, if that helps. I know my role, and when you say "we need the mafias to talk" it implies that you aren't a mafia. You could also be saying that to give the implication, covering up that you could be a mafia but trying to direct it away from you. Sorry if it seems I'm attacking you, just the way you win this game is to question everyone and everything. Either way, I'm voting to lynch. We need to decide on who, and the people who haven't posted yet are who my attention is going to. If you don't post and get in on the action (that's what she said), I'm voting to lynch you simply because you are the least helpful and your getting voted off the island. We need to decide who to lynch, we need people to talk, we need to decide. Rawr.

36. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:13:06

You avoided my question. I still want to know why simply asking for clarification is defensive to you. Thanks ^_^ Frog~

37. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:26:59

The way to win this game is to question everything. So all I was doing was being very sensitive towards what is constituted as defensive. What you did really wasn't very defensive, I just questioned it. So where should we go from here? I stated my opinion in full in earlier posts so no need to repeat myself.

38. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:29:37

The current vote count is No Lynch: Abyss, Miku everybody else is not voting.

39. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:31:53

I think Miku might be mafia.

40. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:35:05

shoeman6 wrote: I think Miku might be mafia.
    no.

41. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:45:42

I was actually thinking @Abyss might be because he immediately voted no lynch which doesn't get us anywhere, thus only working out for the mafia.

42. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 06:01:39

Why? Please clarify.

shoeman6;182354]I think Miku might be mafia.[/QUOTE] Is that your only defense? [QUOTE=Miku wrote: no.
    Frog~

43. Abyss
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 06:02:58

Furloy wrote: I was actually thinking @Abyss might be because he immediately voted no lynch which doesn't get us anywhere, thus only working out for the mafia.
    No one votes on the 1st day lol, just might b killing an innocent townsperson. Wouldnt that be helping the mafia as well?

44. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 06:04:35

and Abyss hasn't responded yet.

45. Abyss
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 06:07:38

shoeman6 wrote: and Abyss hasn't responded yet.
    chillax lol, im not on upsb 24/7 :/

46. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 06:29:49

Abyss wrote: No one votes on the 1st day lol, just might b killing an innocent townsperson. Wouldnt that be helping the mafia as well?
    The only way to find out is to lynch. If we only voted no lynch, where would we be? If we lynch, we actually get somewhere.

47. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 06:58:37

Lol froggy, taking everyone's post line-by-line won't be very productive imo. Sometimes "I think you're suspicious" is just an opinion and not a quantifiable stance with proof I know you're trying to get people to talk, but by making everyone defend every word of every post you're stifling conversation. PS: You don't have to put "Froggy~" at the end of every post, we know who you are, you have a picture AND a username on your posts already :P

48. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 07:36:37

Seems like no one lieks my approach, ill back down a bit then >< Maybe i should stick to my last game's approach... post only when needed... but I was mafia back then :( but anyways, since Im just trying to fix plant vs zombies on my android now, wont be responding like instantly now :P and strat.. its just a habit.. its effortless for me to type it ;) Frog~

49. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 13:56:45

Abyss wrote: chillax lol, im not on upsb 24/7 :/
    You realize I was defending you right?

50. Abyss
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 14:10:39

shoeman6 wrote: You realize I was defending you right?
    no i didnt realize lol, im kindof finding furloy suspicious, look at his status, it says: Mafia game, must not tell everyone that my role is a... Mafia xD

51. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 14:59:26

Well we should probably start to make our decisions soon. We have around 48 hours left, and some people still havent participated. We should really get their input.

52. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 15:20:37

Froggy wrote: Maybe i should stick to my last game's approach... post only when needed... but I was mafia back then :(
    That's interesting. Did you win that game? Would you say that being more active is a better approach for the mafia?

53. shoeman6
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 16:18:46

I think we should lynch Furloy, he is either mafia, or has a role, and if he has a role he has already revealed it to the mafia...

54. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 16:25:15

Lol you guys realize that "townie" is a role too right?

55. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 17:56:51

I will just :trollface: for now. But we have to lynch. if we don't there is 100% chance townie dies. 2/7 odds is better than 0/7

56. Abyss
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 17:59:13

shoeman6 wrote: I think we should lynch Furloy, he is either mafia, or has a role, and if he has a role he has already revealed it to the mafia...
    i agree, @Furloy, might as well reveal your role to us right now.

57. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 00:30:33

Lol jeez, if this is how dead the game will be on day 1 and on the weekend, not looking forward to trying to beg people to talk later on

58. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 00:51:54

morning guys, i just woke up -3- and not even 1 page of discussion? see strat why I said we need to pressure people to talk? because if we dont, no one will talk. Pudels, back then I was mafia, was not THAT active as this game, but still active enough to make people think im a townie but the main difference is that I typed a lot less, only typed mainly when needed... and my excuse back then? i just said "oh im new to this game i know nothing about it"... same approach as Miku now see why I'm suspicious about Miku's action now? Shes doing the same thing I did back then. Furloy probably aint a mafia. It's too risky for a mafia to put that in his status. At least thats what I think... But then ofcourse... why would a townie put that status up? I really want to know why, Furloy. Abyss' action is actually very suspicious if you ask me... and here's my theory about him so far: 1) First post, no lynch. No reason. 2) When asked, chose to avoid. 3) Hops to suspecting Furloy just based on his status. Right now, I see Furloy's status change as a trap, to lure the mafia and townie to lynch him. These are my input. Underlined every name to make it easier to read (i dont want to use the mention function personally, as i believe each person should choose his activeness) Let me know what you guys think, especially the underlined names. Frog~

59. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 00:55:24

Oh btw, lemme add this thing before I go shower: Abyss is the first person to vote no lynch he is ALSO the first person to suggest vote furloy Why so active in voting people out, and not that active in discussion? seems to me right now, he just wants us to easily pinpoint a person and lynch him together. Frog~

60. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:03:26

Froggy wrote: and not even 1 page of discussion? see strat why I said we need to pressure people to talk? because if we dont, no one will talk.
    Lol go back and re-read what I said. I said your strategy of trying to ramp up discussion is good, but doing it in a threatening/accusatory manner is not.

61. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:05:15

I don't think the status thing of furloy means anything imo, just him being excited about being in the game I haven't seen anything "suspicious" yet, but I'd love to see more people talking more often.

62. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:19:04

@Froggy, I'm pretty suspicious of Miku as well... but just going off of a suspicion isn't good enough imo.

63. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:19:37

I think we missed out someone....... I would like PenWish to talk more ^_^ Frog~

64. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:24:51

Like strat said earlier: townie is a role too. But if so many think that only the special characters have roles then maybe Furloy did too... More discussion would be good. Getting some votes out there instead of just suspecting people would force people to defend themselves and get us closer to a decision. I'll go to bed now. I'll reread the thread tomorrow to see who will get my vote.

65. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:27:11

strat.. do you think after i told u guys i would back down a bit... the discussion afterwards were useful? its very easy to hide when everyone is just chillax.... we need to get the suspense up and see how people react. that, or everyone can just lay back and chill and watch the mafias laugh their way to success. and to everyone else (assuming townie here), voice is your main and only power (aside from votes) so USE IT. Frog~

66. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:28:07

and I thank you Pudels for understanding my approach :) Frog~

67. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:38:33

Froggy wrote: strat.. do you think after i told u guys i would back down a bit...
    Lol you still clearly don't understand my comment, so i'll just drop it

68. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:47:21

:king::king::king::king::king::king::king::stupid:

69. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:48:44

><...... how about u explain in more dumb-english way :P english isnt my first language :( Frog~

70. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:49:24

><...... how about u explain in more dumb-english way :P english isnt my first language :( Frog~

71. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:50:37

wut i just double posted? fkin aussie internet sucks -.- Frog~ p.s. triple posting now

72. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:52:39

I shall use the medium of interpretative dance. UPPPP like an arrow, DOWN like the wind. *Jumps up in a circle* *Clicks heels together* DAH MAFIA APPROACHES *pulls out a dr. kt* *low to the ground* DUN DUN DUN DUN *twirls in the air* Everyone understands the language of dance. :)

73. Miku
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 01:56:15

those emotes look fishy.

74. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:01:13

><_> ><_> ><_> ><_> ><_> ><_> ><_> [CODE] __, .-'_-'` .' {` .-'````'-. .-'``'. .'(0) '._/ _.-. `\ } '. )) _<` )` | `-.,\'.\_,.-\` \`---; .' / ) ) '-. '--: ( ' ( ) '. \ '. ) .'( / ) )/ ( '. / '._( ) .' ( ( `-.[/CODE]

75. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:04:24

Froggy wrote: morning guys, i just woke up -3- and not even 1 page of discussion? see strat why I said we need to pressure people to talk? because if we dont, no one will talk. Pudels, back then I was mafia, was not THAT active as this game, but still active enough to make people think im a townie but the main difference is that I typed a lot less, only typed mainly when needed... and my excuse back then? i just said "oh im new to this game i know nothing about it"... same approach as Miku now see why I'm suspicious about Miku's action now? Shes doing the same thing I did back then. Furloy probably aint a mafia. It's too risky for a mafia to put that in his status. At least thats what I think... But then ofcourse... why would a townie put that status up? I really want to know why, Furloy. Abyss' action is actually very suspicious if you ask me... and here's my theory about him so far: 1) First post, no lynch. No reason. 2) When asked, chose to avoid. 3) Hops to suspecting Furloy just based on his status. Right now, I see Furloy's status change as a trap, to lure the mafia and townie to lynch him. These are my input. Underlined every name to make it easier to read (i dont want to use the mention function personally, as i believe each person should choose his activeness) Let me know what you guys think, especially the underlined names. Frog~
    Couldn't you just be using that argument as mafia to throw people off? (I'm active therefore I'm not mafia)

76. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:07:25

thIs is not a secret messAge. Miku is innocent, i think, Also, The Owner of the WantoN is In town. Enough! let's lynch!

77. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:10:04

I AM NO INSANE :excited::excited::excited:

78. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:12:40

lol someone's bored

79. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:13:15

WHO? WHO IS BORED? LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!

80. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:14:20

Just out of curiousity where is everyones votes right now? Mine is to either lynch furloy or abyss, just for the fact they are really the only 2 acting suspicious, or maybe even Miku.

81. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:21:58

make a vote then shoeman :P

82. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:22:29

What if, tentcell2, I told you I think you are mafia, because you popped in out of no where ready to lynch someone.

83. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:24:23

@Furloy, are you mafia? HUH? HUH? ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU POST THAT STATUS? ARE YOU MAFIA?

84. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:25:42

Ive been posting a bit throughout the weekend, and I figured it was time to make a decision, the ends soon.

85. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:26:19

Day ends soon*

86. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:29:25

kk i don't think it's tentcell2, I don't think it's miku, but it could be... Furloy hasn't responded yet. [B]VOTE: Furloy[/B] and he's been lurking for a while now.

87. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:30:31

Depending on the outcum of the lynch should tell us a lot about who is / isn't mafia. :)

88. Furloy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:33:34

strat1227 wrote: I don't think the status thing of furloy means anything imo, just him being excited about being in the game I haven't seen anything "suspicious" yet, but I'd love to see more people talking more often.
    Lol couldnt have said it better myslef. I dodnt even think of how it oculd be thought of as a trp or anything. If i had 2 decide who to lynch right now it would be abyss because he was very set on no lynch then as soon as attention turns to him he wants to lynch.

89. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:33:55

I've said a few times i don't think it's furloy, but if you guys vote him to pressure him to talk then that's good i guess

90. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:36:47

Furloy wrote: Lol couldnt have said it better myslef. I dodnt even think of how it oculd be thought of as a trp or anything. If i had 2 decide who to lynch right now it would be abyss because he was very set on no lynch then as soon as attention turns to him he wants to lynch.
    I think you could say it better yourself, explain. :)

91. Abyss
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:42:40

lol to answer your suspision @Froggy 1. I chose no lynch since we might just lynch an innocent townie 2. I beleive that furloy aimed me as well and i think i explained it 3. I voted for furloy because his status really looks wierd =.=. Might just be myself :/

92. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:45:57

the fuck you editing for abyss

93. Abyss
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:47:16

shoeman6 wrote: the fuck you editing for abyss
    nah lol i think i spelled suspision wrong... i think its still wrong -.-

94. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:49:32

Abyss wrote: nah lol i think i spelled suspision wrong... i think its still wrong -.-
    edititng isn't allowed. read the rules before playing please

95. Abyss
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:50:46

oh icic my bad >.<

96. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:51:02

Kk I think Abyss is either mafia or an idiot :3

97. Abyss
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 02:52:48

shoeman6 wrote: Kk I think Abyss is either mafia or an idiot :3
    :/ if i was mafia i would actually be on a lower profile ... Ok yea im an idiot :P

98. Dakrowl
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 03:01:47

Abyss wrote: Ok yea im an idiot :P
    glad you know that

99. Abyss
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 03:03:28

Dakrowl wrote: glad you know that
    you too, read the 1st page lol

100. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 04:04:18

current vote is Furloy (1): shoeman6 No Lynch (2): Abyss, Miku

101. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 05:46:41

Yes, I'm aware of it. That's why I'm happy if anyone wanna question my activeness. :) Assuming.. I'm a mafia, I'm trying to blend in into discussion. HOWEVER Assuming.. I'm a townie, I'm trying to use my voice to its best, before I get killed or game ends. Frog~

shoeman6 wrote: Couldn't you just be using that argument as mafia to throw people off? (I'm active therefore I'm not mafia)

102. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 05:49:07

Mafia tries to blend in, therefore your theory is invalid. Frog~

Abyss wrote: :/ if i was mafia i would actually be on a lower profile ... Ok yea im an idiot :P

103. Froggy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 05:50:54

Oh and just to let you guys know, I will place my vote tomorrow when I wake up. ... and most likely wont change it Frog~

104. Furloy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 20:47:39

@shoeman6 I don't think I'm allowed to come out and say my role but if you found out my role your vote would be changed. EVERYONE: out of pure honesty I put my status to that because as said earlier, I was "excited" about being in the game and it is getting intense. So please, disregard it and don't thing it was a "trap".

105. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 20:51:30

[B]UNVOTE: Furloy[/B]

106. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 20:58:49

Okay it's time to cast my vote. shoeman is going crazy suspecting almost everyone which is a bit annoying but no big deal on the first day. I think for now we can say Miku acted just a bit noobish. Penwish is a bit inactive but he agreed that we have to lynch someone. He should vote instead of just saying that though. To go for Furloy just because he was playing around a bit seems wrong and after what he just said he will get killed by the mafia anyway lol. If he stays alive we can reconsider. The only one left who could get my vote right now is Abyss so unless there is some more information I will go VOTE : Abyss

107. Miku
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 21:04:06

LOLWAT, I JUST LYNCHED BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO VOTE. *is innocent and completely new to game* [B]UNVOTE: NO LYNCH[/B]

108. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 21:04:14

oops I forgot to clarify why I vote that way: Abyss started by voting for no lynch which won't bring us forward. So even if he is townie that's the wrong strategy. He also started suspecting other to remove the focus from him. It is not much of a reason but I have to get a vote out. There is a lot of discussion while I am asleep and I don't want to wait too long and then be reason why we don't lynch anyone.

109. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 21:06:30

[B]Vote: Pudels Kern[/B] I liek the different.

110. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 21:50:38

current vote is Pudels Kern (1): shoeman6 Abyss (1): Pudels Kern No Lynch (1): Abyss

111. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 22:01:47

Vote: Abyss Abyss just seems the most suspisious right now, so im voting him untill further conclusion.

112. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 22:11:51

Abyss is acting strangely because it doesn't seem noobish pudels is being pretty under-the-radar right now, alot of people are doing that though shoeman is clearly just trying to stir up the pot tent is also being pretty sly miku is being noobish but if she was townie then it would be a more natural-acting and less sporadic, dunno what to think about that I want @PenwisH to talk more, he understands game theory well enough to know not to talk much if he's mafia, so I'll do this just to get him to reply Vote: PenwisH

113. PenwisH
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 22:17:24

i'm doing my mathematical calculations now. will have vote shortly :trollface:

114. strat1227
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 22:31:27

Unvote: Penwish

115. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 23:15:12

Tentcell2 wrote: Vote: Abyss Abyss just seems the most suspisious right now, so im voting him untill further conclusion.
    u need to bold your vote for it to count

116. Furloy
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 23:25:53

Ok here's where I'm at with this: Abyss: still small hunch on him being mafia, little suspicious, making silly mistakes he can't back up. Miku: She just either doesn't know how to play the game very well as she claims, or is trying to cover something up. Im thinking the latter. Penwish: Meh, we will be better off getting the other mafia (if PW is one of them) before investigating him. Like what Shoeman said. Froggy: Says "Maybe I should stick to my last game's approach...post only when needed...But I was a mafia back then" so that's giving me the idea that that may have not worked and he is trying something new by posting a lot. He seems to know what he's talking about in this game. No one is giving him any attention, which, me thinking he has some experience in this game, would be good for him. If he is a mafia then this is working in his favor. I want him to talk more. Strat1227: Not sure, he's smart about what he says, could be either but I don't want to take chances know, I think there are people that are more likely to be a mafia. But everyone, let's not forget, we could have a Cop, Doctor, Jailkeeper, or some combo of the three. Let's decide who we want each of those to use their power on (if applicable as we don't know who we have). Cop: Investigate Froggy Jailkeeper: Jail Shoeman6, Or PenwisH Doctor: Save Strat1227 Lynch: Nothing personal Abyss, but Abyss. He is not consistent, not thinking this whole thing through (like I am), and unpredictable. So don't forget about the non Townie/Mafia roles.

117. Pudels Kern
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 23:32:51

[CODE]VOTE : Player X[/CODE] You have to use that format to make votes that will be counted. Also don't forget that special roles are still on the townie side.

118. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 00:35:36

Furloy: wut you still want me to talk more? haha bring it on! what do you want to know more about me ^_^ fire away and ill answer if its reasonable and i see that it will benefit the game oh and also, I won the last mafia game (being a mafia). I'll place my vote on.. [B]VOTE: Abyss[/B] I still dont think he explained his whole action well enough, to justify that hes townie side Before anyone does the final vote to lynch whoever, I still want to read how they type their final defense. So no quick lynch please. ^_^ Frog~

119. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 00:59:57

@Abyss please reply soon because I don't want to piss Froggy off by making a quick lynch but you know what I want to say. And your reply could change my vote because as of now, I'm voting to lynch you but I want to hear your response first.

120. Tentcell
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:10:50

VOTE: Abyss Sorry

121. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:18:56

BOLD IT :facepalm: Frog~

Tentcell2 wrote: VOTE: Abyss Sorry

122. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:20:26

Right now, Abyss has 3 votes (assuming tentcell finally learns how to bold text) That would place him in L-2. And furloy is pretty much prepared to lynch him too. L-1 position. Abyss, thoughts? Frog~

123. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:22:57

i'm too lazy to search. who here has played mafia before? that will go a long way in how people play it. i can see newbies saying no lynch but not sure if that makes sense for a seasoned pro

124. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:35:02

God damnit Im going to bed now lets get this done. Abyss, don't take it personally, just learn from mistakes, if you have a question as to what you did wrong feel free to pm me all u want I'm cool with it. We will al get very good at this game and it will get more fun as we go. [B]VOTE: Abyss[/B]

125. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:36:15

Tentcell2 wrote: VOTE: Abyss Sorry
    At the tep there is a button with a [B]bold[/B] B on it. Click it.

126. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 01:50:35

[B]Unvote: Abyss[/B] I still want to read abyss' final defense. Frog~

127. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:00:28

I guess we have to pick someone. I don't see what abyss did wrong really, but if you guys need my vote for abyss I'll give it I have people higher on my suspected list, but I'll go with what the team says

128. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:02:53

Froggy wrote: [B]Unvote: Abyss[/B] I still want to read abyss' final defense. Frog~
    Aww nuts. I agree that Abyss's final statement is important, I just don't have the patients and it's almost 11 pm here. So I'll keep my vote in and when your ready you do the deed, if you'll be awake. But there was a time where the needed number of votes was in so if someone un votes does that wreck it? Furloy~ ^^^^^so does this make me a copy frog?? LOL

129. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:05:42

strat1227 wrote: I guess we have to pick someone. I don't see what abyss did wrong really, but if you guys need my vote for abyss I'll give it I have people higher on my suspected list, but I'll go with what the team says
    Please share who is higher on your list and why. I think Abyss is mafia and if you think we have good evidence then vote. Unless of course you want to wait for Abyss's response. Who is higher on your list. Speak now or forever hold your peace, or wait until the next round.

130. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:07:08

Furloy: werent you going to sleep? why still awake? and you suddenly seems to keen on lynching abyss.. whys that too? i understand the day is gonna end soon, but still... whats the sudden rush? Frog~ p.s. offtopic: I dont even care if u sign ur post like I do

131. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:09:31

meh how did I forget about PenWish's question... I played before, hoiboy being host, mafia side with... i forgot who o.O i think its gigabyte. it should be here, in v4... Frog~

132. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:11:35

I don't want to start a whole new line of discussion right now, if we accept abyss's response then I'll speak my mind on the others I've played 3 games before

133. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:15:26

strat: i would like to see your list too mainly because if u hide it, and ended up killed... its hidden forever.. might as well share it while u still can ;) also, i have more theory with u releasing the list, but i dont want to give any ideas to the mafias. Frog~

134. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:21:37

Froggy wrote: also, i have more theory with u releasing the list, but i dont want to give any ideas to the mafias. Frog~
    lol you might have just done that anyway :P I don't have any evidence obviously, by penwish is playing exactly the way i would if i was mafia, but maybe we're just different style of players tentcell is playing like a noob being mafia lol, at least from my experience and miku made a mistake and then completely shut up. that means either she's mafia, or just a noob who's afraid of messing up again lol then abyss is next for me. but like i said, lets see what he has to say before we start looking at anyone else

135. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:23:55

and i think shoeman has a positive role and is acting strangely on purpose as a risk, trying to make mafia not touch him because he's acting suspicious so they'll leave him alone to keep attention off themselves i dunno if any of that made any sense lol

136. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:24:08

If I seem set on lynching abyss it's because I don't trust how he plays. Unpredictable, inconsistent, says stuff without even realizing the meaning, and he contradicts himself. I'm keeping my vote in until the day ends or I feel stronger about someone else. We need to decide soon, and Abyss is the best (or worst depending on how you think of it) we have. And Strat, please share the list.

137. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:36:13

Mafia scum would try to sneak that final vote in, I think tentcell might be newb mafiaso, going along with stratified strat HAVA NAGILA HAVA NAGILA HAVA NAGILA VEH NIS MECHA :excited:

138. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:44:37

apart from that i'd be very suspicious of Furloy, anyone with 69 posts is up to no good!

139. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:45:40

@shoeman6 You Jewish? I thought I was the only or one of the few Jews on this board. And thanks for the list Strat because if I was a mafia and I knew u had a list of suspisious ppl I would kill you so ppl down know.

140. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:46:43

Too bad I cant like the post :( and opps did I? >< Frog~

strat1227 wrote: lol you might have just done that anyway :P I don't have any evidence obviously, by penwish is playing exactly the way i would if i was mafia, but maybe we're just different style of players tentcell is playing like a noob being mafia lol, at least from my experience and miku made a mistake and then completely shut up. that means either she's mafia, or just a noob who's afraid of messing up again lol then abyss is next for me. but like i said, lets see what he has to say before we start looking at anyone else

141. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:48:48

I'm kinda getting the hang of how this works. I am kinda trying to decide between miku and abyss. no lynch = dumb percentage play 1st week

142. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:49:28

@Furloy, then you'd be pretty shitty mafia, there are plenty of free targets out there that smart mafia would pick instead of strat as to not draw suspicion. If I was mafia I wouldn't lynch strat, I'd get to be his fuhrendddd and compliment his list. Nice list strat, Ps i'm not mafia D:

143. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:50:44

PW is trying to be the "word of logic" a good mafiaso stratego. carefurr of pw's advisoradora

144. Tentcell
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:50:48

Im on tapatalk for the ipod, and this is my first time playing this game. I havent memorized the bb for bold so give me a second.

145. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:53:47

I AM ANTI-MAFIOSO! HAVE I LOST MY MIND? CAN I SEE OR AM I BLIND? CAN I BE LYNCHED AT ALL? OR IS MY NECK TO FRAIL AND TALL?

146. Tentcell
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:55:41

[b]VOTE: Abyss[\b]

147. Tentcell
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 02:57:51

Vote: Abyss I hate typing on ipods

148. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:04:07

[B]Vote: Abyss[/B] miku is a little silent for me.......... but for now it's abyss...can ... change....:trollface:

149. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:05:10

bb for bold is {b} only square brackets instead

150. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:06:00

shoeman6 wrote: I AM ANTI-MAFIOSO! HAVE I LOST MY MIND? CAN I SEE OR AM I BLIND? CAN I BE LYNCHED AT ALL? OR IS MY NECK TO FRAIL AND TALL?
    was that an ozzy reference? Nicely done sir.

151. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:06:24

lol PW your trollfaces are bothering me. none of your posts have been troll posts but you just throw it on the end anyway lol

152. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:06:37

It's like people who put a ~ at the end of every goddamn sentence lol

153. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:10:18

[B]UNVOTE: Pudels Kern [/B] ~:trollface:

154. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:14:51

I truly doubt it is abyss. if he isn't mafioso tomorrow it will say a lot though If I were to die today, my life would be more than okay. For the time I spent with you, would show that at least one of the voters, is mafiosuuu. Abyss, say whaat you will, before it's too late. the mafioso are taking the idea and running with it, look towards the instigator mr. investigator. Go Go Gadjet !!!

155. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:26:17

shoeman6 wrote: look towards the instigator mr. investigator. Go Go Gadjet !!!
    To translate to non-crazy language: If we have an investigator, investigate froggy.

156. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:26:40

i'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just saying what that seems like it means to me lol

157. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:29:59

i am actually quite guilty of that when iming people

strat1227 wrote: It's like people who put a ~ at the end of every goddamn sentence lol

158. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:30:27

PenwisH wrote: i am actually quite guilty of that when iming people
    i know :P

159. PenwisH
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:30:56

i know miku is new but she has been a little too silent...she's on too much to be this silent

160. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:35:40

She is a sleepy at this late hour in the late night of this hour. It's always good to be a little suspicious though. ;) A big suspicious is an easy target. *cough*

161. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:52:26

ooh abyss is lurking, lets see what he has to say

162. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 03:58:26

aaaaand now he's not lurking anymore lol. i guess not much to say

163. Abyss
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 04:01:53

Oh shit I'm going to die D: But guys seriously it's not me, even if I die I would like to voice out my opinions, I think that froggy might b mafia since there are 2 things a mafia might do, 1. Blend in and influence the townies which is what froggy is doing. I am also suspecting Tentcell since all he is doing is just following and voting to lynch, and that's another thing a mafia would do, to stay low profiled and follow his other fellow mafia's decision.

164. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 06:42:40

Abyss, I hope you do realize that there is no Night 0. Meaning, assuming both mafias are playing legitly, there is no prior discussion between them... not until Night 1 hits. And your defense is pretty weak. You did not tell others whats with your suspicious actions.. and you just went pointing fingers at others.. And because of that, my vote goes to you. [B]Vote: Abyss[/B] Frog~

165. Abyss
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 06:58:18

Well i can't really fight back when everyone is on me :/ Fun playing with you guys, bye peeps :P

166. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:03:08

Vote: Abyss Gotta be someone I guess. normally mafia at least try to defend themselves though ...

167. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 12:24:02

Abyss (5+1): Pudels Kern, Furloy, (Tentcell2), Penwish, Froggy, strat1227 No Lynch (1): Abyss I'm noting down Tentcell2 his vote even though it failed multiple times, just because it's obvious he's trying to vote it. Abyss is lynched! strat1227 with the hammer. Actually, Froggy did the hammer, strat1227 vote is unnecessary if Tentcell2's vote counted. [B]Abyss was a townie! (no power)[/B] Night 1 begins, 48 hours to send your night action (if you have one)

168. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:19:19

Day 2 shoeman6 has been assassinated! he was a simple townie shoeman6 and Abyss are allowed 1 death rant 7 remaining, 4 to lynch. 72 hours remaining.

169. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:24:43

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spaghettios

170. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:29:45

First I would like to apologies to @Abyss , because I was the top person wanting to lynch him and he was a townie. Second, was anyone saved, role blocked, cop report, or anything and do we get to find out if applicable? If the mafia votes to kill someone but they get saved, will we know if they were saved by being jailed OR by the doctor?

171. shoeman6
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:35:23

Gather 'round for my time is short. Not much left, my last resort. My last breaths, my last retort I feel the blade in my spine Thrust, like a pelvis, into mine One townie is gone as soon I will; so long. Who is to blame for this despicable act? Pudels, Furloy, Penwish or Strat? Froggy or Miku? or Tentcell2? For all I know, the killer is you. The votes are in and the facts are clear. The mafia is among the ones we hold dear. Hasty and swift, they were not accused Just press back and and look at the clues. Try to divide, the lies from the truth But now I must die, as so must you soon, If you are a scum though; I must say, [B]FUCK YOU[/B].

172. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:36:03

Well sorry @Abyss I guess it's really not that easy to find the mafia. And now shoeman. He was acting strange and I was beginning to think he was hiding something but it turns out he was just a townie. But why would they kill him?

173. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:42:10

Furloy wrote: Second, was anyone saved, role blocked, cop report, or anything and do we get to find out if applicable? If the mafia votes to kill someone but they get saved, will we know if they were saved by being jailed OR by the doctor?
    Only the person who performs an action will know when it was blocked or was successful. I guess if nobody dies at night we won't get the information why. And I hope nobody will reveal the results of their action because that will reveal their role and they will be targeted by the mafia lol

174. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 20:48:05

maybe shoe was close to guessing who it was......

175. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 21:02:55

"PW is trying to be the "word of logic" a good mafiaso stratego. carefurr of pw's advisoradora" -Shoeman6 So @PenwisH you just doomed yourself by saying he might be on to something.

176. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 22:16:58

Lol calm down guys, it's always a flaw to try to look too much into the killing at night Mafia had to just randomly pick someone to kill, just like we did during the day. They have the same odds of hitting a cop/doctor/etc as we do of hitting a mafia (only two each) Now is where things get fun though

177. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 22:45:26

and i was almost certain i would be targetted.. ... and shoe's death rant is awesome @.@|| Frog~

178. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 22:53:09

looking back, i did a wrong thing voting on abyss... :facepalm: to myself >< Frog~

179. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 23:03:32

abyss was more of a hell everyone is abyssing letas all abbyss lemings ftw

180. Froggy
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 23:06:04

wut dai fuk? o.O Frog~

PenwisH wrote: abyss was more of a hell everyone is abyssing letas all abbyss lemings ftw

181. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 23:30:35

Really suprised on shoes death, but not to sound sinnical, its time to move on. Im trying to keep a mental list of who really seems sketchy, and I have a few assumtions, and will share as the day goes on

182. Miku
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 23:32:35

shoe just looked bored to me -_- he was pretty much only suspicious of furloy i think, i tl;dr lol and furloy does seem kinda suspicious because of that status still, lol. quickly skimming back to old posts, i see that froggy does most of the talking (sorry for not replying too lol i forgot). i think your talkative approach to all this is kinda fishy, and i think you're just hiding the fact you may be mafia by doing so :hmm:

183. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 14 2012 23:58:36

jesus christ, is there a contagious insanity role or something? shoeman starts talking in random meaningless rambles, and when he dies penwish starts i don't understand why someone who is a normal townie would do that, it's not helpful to the rest of us AND it just brings suspicion on yourself making it harder to find real mafia if shoeman hadn't turned out to be regular townie i would have sworn penwish was mafia right now

184. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:06:20

I'm just an average townie reminiscing of my childhood times watching chef boYARDI comercials

185. Tentcell
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:09:05

I think this is a good point to bring up my findings now. A few pages back, Furloy stated to shoeman something along the lines of ' I dont think im supposed to reveal my role but if you knew it, you would change your vote' (sorry its not a direct quote, too lazy on the ipod, its like 3 pages back) leading shoeman promptly to unvote furloy. Now I dont know, but if I were mafia on the first day, I would have killed furloy, due to that statement, but he is still alive... Leading me to believe either he is mafia or the mafia isnt very observant. Just my little observation of the day, which you guys might have noticed too.

186. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:26:41

lol yeah ... i'm gonna have to go ahead and assume penwish is trying to secretly communicate with somebody? why the fuck else would he be talking like that? i want to see what the rest of you guys think before voting him or anything, but if he's not going to be straight with us why wouldn't we lynch him?

187. Tentcell
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:54:11

I mean hes kinda sketchy, but its also penwish if that says anything

188. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:56:47

Everyone knows I'm active on UPSB LOL, not only to this thread Even if I dont post here, or this game never existed I would still be talkative... just elsewhere Because... I'm bored as hell >_>|| Just look at this: http://forum.upsb.info/memberlist.php Frog~

Miku wrote: shoe just looked bored to me -_- he was pretty much only suspicious of furloy i think, i tl;dr lol and furloy does seem kinda suspicious because of that status still, lol. quickly skimming back to old posts, i see that froggy does most of the talking (sorry for not replying too lol i forgot). [B]i think your talkative approach to all this is kinda fishy[/B], and i think you're just hiding the fact you may be mafia by doing so :hmm:

189. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:58:37

I would also like to point out PenWish's sudden activeness... just within 12hr of day 2, he have posted more than the whole day 1 (or at least that felt like it) Frog~

190. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 01:11:17

Penwish had 8 posts during all of day 1, and 12 posts total now

191. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 01:13:17

Froggy wrote: Abyss, I hope you do realize that there is no Night 0. Frog~
    @Froggy just curious, what did you mean by this? Abyss said that a mafia would tend to follow his partner's lead, and you replied that there's no night 0. why did you think that mattered?

192. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 02:17:39

if you lynch me then there will be 2 mafia and 4 non mafia = fact there chances of me being a mafia are about the chances that Dwight howard is still in a magic uniform in 2 years.

193. Furloy
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 02:29:35

Tentcell2 wrote: I think this is a good point to bring up my findings now. A few pages back, Furloy stated to shoeman something along the lines of ' I dont think im supposed to reveal my role but if you knew it, you would change your vote' (sorry its not a direct quote, too lazy on the ipod, its like 3 pages back) leading shoeman promptly to unvote furloy. Now I dont know, but if I were mafia on the first day, I would have killed furloy, due to that statement, but he is still alive... Leading me to believe either he is mafia or the mafia isnt very observant. Just my little observation of the day, which you guys might have noticed too.
    The mafia know who the other mafia is. For them, the only reason they would kill me is if they thought what I said means I'm a doctor or something. EVERYONE: go on page 18. Penwish says, not word for word, "maybe Shoe was close to guessing who it was.." Shoeman had his eyes on Penwish. If Penwish is a mafia, he would want to kill someone who is suspecting him!!!! Shoeman was killed. @PenwisH speak now or forever hold your peace!

194. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 02:51:13

lol furloy calm down, like i said we don't need to be jumping into overreactions but penwish just saying "i'm not mafia" isn't defending yourself. why are you speaking in codes?

195. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 02:51:51

ps that d12 line was below the belt :P

196. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 05:20:45

Worth noting, I've seen him lurking this thread 3 different times since I asked him and he hasn't responded yet ...

197. Froggy
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 05:48:55

im sorry strat for replying u so late :( i went for a afternoon nap :) Because, assuming both mafia is playing legitly they cant formulate any strategies until they hit Night 1 like... they're just assigned as mafias and thats it. yes they know who their partner is... but they wont know whos gonna take the lead, lay low or what so ever. At least that happened in last game I played, day 1 was actually the hardest for mafias to take control of the situation because not only mafias have to blend in, once the partner screws up its the end for them. Frog~

198. PenwisH
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 06:08:40

Come on now, I came in here during the commercial breaks of the bulls heat game. Bulls beating the heat without rose made my night. But nah, i don't talk in code. if you ever watch my SB shouts it's pretty much same. I say that there's a good chance that the mafia is among one of the following: strat, furloy, froggy, miku, pudel, or tent

strat1227 wrote: ps that d12 line was below the belt :P

199. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 21:02:34

lol nobody else has any thoughts?

200. Tentcell
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 21:14:26

[QUOTE=Furloy;183394]The mafia know who the other mafia is. For them, the only reason they would kill me is if they thought what I said means I'm a doctor or something. Thats kinda how you made yorself out to shoe, as a doctor...

201. Pudels Kern
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 21:31:43

strat1227 wrote: Worth noting, I've seen him lurking this thread 3 different times since I asked him and he hasn't responded yet ...
    lol I just remeber that I noticed today that penwish was in the shoutbox but didn't appear in the online user list. It seems he turned invisible so we can't see him lurking. He doesn't really respond and he really help us finding the mafia. I'm not sure there is enough evidence to say that he is mafia. He isn't even trying to defend himself or draw the attention to someone else. That's what I would expect. But maybe he is just hoping we will move on and ignore him? I don't get it.

202. strat1227
    Date: Thu, Mar 15 2012 22:04:59

Pudels Kern wrote: lol I just remeber that I noticed today that penwish was in the shoutbox but didn't appear in the online user list. It seems he turned invisible so we can't see him lurking. He doesn't really respond and he really help us finding the mafia. I'm not sure there is enough evidence to say that he is mafia. He isn't even trying to defend himself or draw the attention to someone else. That's what I would expect. But maybe he is just hoping we will move on and ignore him? I don't get it.
    well he always logs in as invisible, but being a mod i can see invisible people >:] so you mafia scum can't hide from me!

203. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 00:47:24

I have been invisible for years. that's just me prepping for mafia round 10 :trollface:

204. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 00:54:23

and i always thought that invisible person was zombo o.O Frog~

205. Froggy
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 01:07:00

i like how penwish just pointed his finger at everyone else in the game. thats same as me saying "I think either pw, strat, furloy, miku, pudels, or tent is a mafia" also he mentioned "among one of the following" when there are 2 mafias? hint much? Frog~

PenwisH wrote: Come on now, I came in here during the commercial breaks of the bulls heat game. Bulls beating the heat without rose made my night. But nah, i don't talk in code. if you ever watch my SB shouts it's pretty much same. I say that there's a good chance that the mafia is among one of the following: strat, furloy, froggy, miku, pudel, or tent

206. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 01:18:55

no hints just basic math

207. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 01:31:14

lol I think it was a terrible attempt at a joke ... There are inherently mafia in that group because he named everyone in the game either way, I just don't understand why you'd join the game then act so strangely instead of working with the rest of us ...

208. PenwisH
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 01:47:40

there is really no us until we know who the mafia are. and so far besides blind accusations and attempts to find a pattern, there is no real indication yet

209. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 01:59:14

PenwisH wrote: there is really no us until we know who the mafia are. and so far besides blind accusations and attempts to find a pattern, there is no real indication yet
    that's all there ever is in mafia

210. strat1227
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 19:00:36

lol you guys going to let the thread go 24 hours without posting? @Furloy you guys gotta talk more. all miku has done is made that mistake at the beginning the completely just shut up

211. Miku
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 19:21:21

oh okay, sorrylol didn't realize we had to talk so much -_-

212. Furloy
    Date: Fri, Mar 16 2012 20:44:51

Hey sorry I wasn't on I really wanted to come post but can't be on as often as I was a day or so ago. I have more homework that is harder, and I was told by my doctor I need more sleep. If I don't come on for a while give me a break because of I go to bed at 10 pm, and wake up the next morning and go to school (I can't get on before or at school), then I can't be on until about 4 pm ish, then I have homework. I'm in the Eastern standard time zone. I want to hear what Penwish says about what I said though. Penwish is suspicious, but so is Froggy because he has had no one accusing him and it's a little suspicious.

213. Froggy
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 01:20:58

how about strat? Frog~

Furloy wrote: Hey sorry I wasn't on I really wanted to come post but can't be on as often as I was a day or so ago. I have more homework that is harder, and I was told by my doctor I need more sleep. If I don't come on for a while give me a break because of I go to bed at 10 pm, and wake up the next morning and go to school (I can't get on before or at school), then I can't be on until about 4 pm ish, then I have homework. I'm in the Eastern standard time zone. I want to hear what Penwish says about what I said though. Penwish is suspicious,[B] but so is Froggy because he has had no one accusing him and it's a little suspicious.[/B]

214. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 01:26:20

Just out of curiosity, when does this day end?

215. Miku
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 03:50:10

@Furloy tl;dr LOL kinda defensive eh? anyways, hmm, tentcell2 wondering when day ends? maybe he's wondering when he'll be able to strike and kill someone :hmm:

216. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 17:48:29

Lol this day is entirely unproductive so far

217. Tentcell
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 21:35:42

Miku wrote: @Furloy tl;dr LOL kinda defensive eh? anyways, hmm, tentcell2 wondering when day ends? maybe he's wondering when he'll be able to strike and kill someone :hmm:
    Uh, no I have a busy weekend so I want to make sure I vote before the day ends

218. strat1227
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 23:14:42

Well it's been 72 hours and we have no votes and no leads. Vote: Miku Gotta get something done, she's next up on the list for me, anybody else have any ideas?

219. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 00:03:45

strat1227 wrote: Well it's been 72 hours and we have no votes and no leads. Vote: Miku Gotta get something done, she's next up on the list for me, anybody else have any ideas?
    and what is your reasoning for voting me o___o

220. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 00:08:09

im just gonna jump on the bandwagon and [B]VOTE: Miku[/B] reason: because im getting busier and busier as the week goes >< and miku have been my first choice since day1 lol Frog~

221. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 00:15:16

Well my mom always says go with your gut feeling, so im going to have to [B]VOTE: Furloy[/B] Just for the comment you made to shoe, and not getting killed just kinda seemed strange that your still around... If it comes down to the line and you guys need my vote for miku to get out, ill be with you guys.

222. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 00:28:13

do you gaiz not know when i joined LOL i joined in october and i'm really noobish ._______. i wasn't acting stupid, i was actually being stupid =__=

223. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 01:18:51

Miku wrote: do you gaiz not know when i joined LOL i joined in october and i'm really noobish ._______. i wasn't acting stupid, i was actually being stupid =__=
    lol either way you're not helping/contributing to the town by not talking, so it's a no-loss situation. either you're mafia and we're helped, or you're town and we didn't lose anything because you're not contributing

224. Tentcell
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 03:27:10

Anyone else have a vote?

225. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 04:07:03

Froggy wrote: miku have been my first choice since day1 lol Frog~
    If I was your first choice since day 1, how come you voted abyss? LOL imo you seem like youre just voting me so people will direct their attention away from you, as a potential mafia, hmm? @Pudels Kern got anything to say?

226. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 04:55:27

My vote stands if that's how you would react. Frog~

227. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 05:34:22

pudels hasn't posted much either, but in his posts he didn't make any mistakes so you're higher on the suspicion list

228. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 05:44:50

[B]Vote: Miku[/B] Not that involved....... i have a gut feeling it's wrong but owell

229. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 13:43:52

Guys, I really don't think Miku is a mafia. If you really need my vote to lynch her, I'll vote but I really think she's a townie.

230. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 14:53:54

Miku (3): strat1227, Froggy, Penwish Furloy (1): Tentcell2 Miku is at L-1! Not voting: @Pudels Kern please try and get something done before the end of the day.

231. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 15:49:31

:facepalm: [B]VOTE: Froggy[/B] IIRC he won a previous mafia game as mafia, and right now it could be that he's the mafia and just really good at disguising it (which i assume he did in the other game that he won)

232. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 16:18:13

miku and furloy sound like mafia butt buddies

233. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 16:24:13

or furloy has nighttime info about her ... I guess we'll see

234. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 17:08:54

Miku (3): strat1227, Froggy, Penwish Furloy (1): Tentcell2 Froggy (1): Miku Miku is at L-1! Not voting: Furloy , Pudels Kern

235. Furloy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 17:49:11

[B]VOTE: PenwisH[/B] because of him saying that maybe shoe was close to guessing and shoe was suspecting Penwish. Then he has been too careful not to draw attention to himself. @Froggy because he hasn't been drawing too much attention either and he won as mafia last game. Miku isn't mafia. Stop voting for her. The people who are voting for her have no good reasons. If you people really need my vote and can convince me to lunch her I will do it for the team but only last sort.

236. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 17:53:11

Miku (3): strat1227, Froggy, Penwish Furloy (1): Tentcell2 Froggy (1): Miku Penwish (1): Furloy Miku is at L-1! Not voting: @Pudels Kern

237. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 18:02:36

Sorry, I was concentrating on WC stuff. Sad to see that activity is so low. We won't get enough hints this way to be sure who is mafia or not. It looks like the decision right now is to lynch Miku now or nobody will be lynched. I doubt that we have enough time for anything else. I think the best way to find the mafia is by forcing them to talk more until the say something that blows their cover. She seems to avoiding conversation which could be because she is mafia. But it also won't help us to find the mafia if she is a townie and keeps being inactive. There really is no way to be sure if she is mafia unless someone has a night ability to make sure. I'm still not sure if I should vote for her :/

238. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 18:19:13

Furloy wrote: If you people really need my vote
    So he's pretty much openly admitting he's not one of "us people" ... so he's either mafia or the investigator or whatever ... I dunno, someone needs to say something convincing soon or it'll probably just stay the way it is

239. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 20:05:54

meh, classes today interview tomorrow more classes + mid term exam wednesday thursday even more classes friday rest :( Just letting you guys know >< Frog~

240. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 21:05:10

Oh yea, you didn't answer my question Froggy. Or say anything to defend yourself. got anything to say? Sorry that i haven't been talking so much up until now >_< i really didn't realize >__> i used to play a similar game to this when i was in elementary but it wasn't nearly as complex.

241. Miku
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 21:15:28

thanks for backing me up furloy, though you're making both of us look more suspicious then i'm already doing for myself, LOL. froggy and strat seem to be on the same side, and while that side looks like they're townies i'm pretty convinced they could be mafia. froggy did agree to vote for me when strat iniated, right? seems weird to me :dunno:

242. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 22:42:01

I haven't aligned with anybody the whole game, I kept my own list, and just like I said on the very first day you're high on it

243. strat1227
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 22:59:44

@Zombo your rule set doesn't specify what happens if the day ends with a simple majority vote for someone if the voting doesn't change in the next few hours is miku eliminated or is it no one?

244. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 23:05:48

it would be considered No LYNCH.

245. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 23:17:16

So miku, what did u ask me again? Frog~

246. Froggy
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 23:26:31

oh is it the question that why i ended up voting for abyss and not you, miku? did u read that i mentioned i made a mistake to lynch abyss? deed yu?! >_>|| Frog~

247. Pudels Kern
    Date: Sun, Mar 18 2012 23:31:24

Okay I made up my mind. There might not be enough evidence but I think the chances are high enough. Sorry Froggy, I wanted to give her the time to answer but she was looking at the thread without posting and I don't think this discussion will bring us any further now. [B]VOTE : Miku[/B]

248. Tentcell
    Date: Mon, Mar 19 2012 00:39:30

Ive been thinking about what was going on here today, and I believe I would like to change my vote. So I will [B]Unvote: Furloy[/B] due to the fact that the way he put his reasoning behind him might later on vote froggy made sense to me, so with that said I will have to [B]Vote: Froggy[/B]. Just the fact that I felt froggy came out quite strong in the beginning of the game and immediately began to ask questions and kept the pressure off of yourself just kind of seems sketchy to me.

249. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Mar 19 2012 01:00:21

Miku (4): strat1227, Froggy, Penwish, Pudels Kern Furloy (1): Tentcell2 Froggy (1): Miku Miku is lynched! Tentcell2's last minute unvote/vote does not count. Pudels Kern with the hammer vote! Miku was the townie jailkeeper! Night 2 starts! PM with if you have a night ability!. 48 hours remaining.

250. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 14:35:32

Froggy is dead! He was a simple townie. Day 3 starts now! 72 hours remaining. It takes 3 to lynch. @PenwisH

251. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 15:24:29

[B]Vote: Strat1227[/B] Login patterns, Pming shortly after night for a non trader, all around good guy acting(good guys suspicious). I'm like 75% confident. no idea who the other one is but pretty sure strat is one.

252. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 15:46:36

thread open

253. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 16:02:15

Thanks Zombo. I agree Penwish but I'm not ready to vote yet. I want to hear what @strat1227 has to say.

254. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 16:19:06

PenwisH wrote: [B]Vote: Strat1227[/B] Login patterns, Pming shortly after night for a non trader, all around good guy acting(good guys suspicious). I'm like 75% confident. no idea who the other one is but pretty sure strat is one.
    Lol so you're 75% confident I'm mafia based on me looking at PMs? Calm yourself. Whoever's mafia is doing a damn good job at it because almost everyone left has had little to no suspicion throughout the game Looks like PW is looking for some sort of showdown or something, before the thread officially even becomes unlocked he votes for me ... Remember who was the one who was talking in codes earlier, and it wasn't me.

255. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 16:33:08

75% leaves room for error. we'll see what other people think

256. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 18:04:54

PenwisH wrote: [B]Vote: Strat1227[/B] Login patterns, Pming shortly after night for a non trader, all around good guy acting(good guys suspicious). I'm like 75% confident. no idea who the other one is but pretty sure strat is one.
    Wow that was quick. Could you explain how his login patterns are suspicious. I also don't understand that thing about pming. And why didn't you mention this earlier? I need a bit more information before I cast my vote at this point of the game.

257. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 18:16:50

[B]Vote: Pudels Kern[/B] 5 people left, 2 of them are mafia, 3 good guys, I know my role, 50% chance if I guess randomly, and Pudels Kern is the one I have a gut feeling on. Not too active, doesn't make mistakes in what few things he says, cautios, to mee it all adds up to mafia.

258. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 18:19:45

Since I can't edit my post: 1) I spelled cautious wrong 2) by "50% chance if I guess randomly" I mean 50% chance of guessing a mafia. 3) so add the 50% randomness to my 90% gut feeling.

259. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 19:00:13

unless you are super pro modder/trader you usually don't PM. Strat has been less than active on the trading market so there is very little reason to be pming 20 minutes after night starts unless it's for :trollface:ing. Login patterns weren't really anything concrete. it's more about the pming.

260. Tentcell
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 21:27:09

Wow, that was not what I expected.

261. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 22:08:03

That's easily the dumbest reason I've ever heard in a mafia game. I'm a moderator, a new person PM'd me to ask a question, I answered it. I've never traded on v4, but I have 250+ PMs in my inbox alone. Vote: Penwish Clearly just trying to target me for the most ridiculous reasons, and also was speaking in codes before. So I guess you guys have to decide, is it more suspicious that a moderator sent a PM, or that Penwish was speaking in codes. Your call

262. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 22:09:01

Actually I just checked and I have 543 messages in my Inbox alone. So obviously trading isn't the only reason to PM Bullshit accusation, suspicious as hell.

263. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 22:44:04

sending pm at 1 am right after night > how i usually talk

264. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 22:58:01

Replying to one of my 550 PMs vs talking like this:

PenwisH;183365]I'm just an average townie reminiscing of my childhood times watching chef boYARDI comercials[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=PenwisH wrote: abyss was more of a hell everyone is abyssing letas all abbyss lemings ftw
    Come on people, which of those two things is more suspicious .... I'd copy/paste the PM I was replying to but I think that's against the rules ...

265. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:05:44

@Zombo would it be against the rules to copy/paste the PM i got?

266. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:11:16

Pw was just having fun, talking like that does not make him mafia. It's what he said about Shoeman6 close to guessing who it was. If you look, Shoe says: "PW is trying to be the "word of logic" a good mafiaso strategy. carefurr of pw's advisoradora" Then, Shoe dies. Then Penwish says: "maybe shoe was close to guessing who it was..." [B]Unvote: Pudels Kern[/B] [B]Vote: PenwisH[/B]

267. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:15:07

I still don't see that as a bigger deal than "chef boYARDI', that just sounds like secret code to me. Either way, pw has consistantly been objectively suspicious, then randomly accuses me for something that didn't even occur in this thread

268. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:16:31

@strat1227 so penwish just saw that you were looking at a pm? as long as you don't show the name of the sender I think it would be ok to show it here to prove that it was not about mafia.

269. Pudels Kern
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:18:54

well, it doesn't really matter. I wanted to vote for penwish on day 2 but everyone was going for miku. Now is the chance to find out who really is the mafia. [B]VOTE: PenwisH[/B]

270. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:20:29

Whelp, that was a quick day

271. PenwisH
    Date: Wed, Mar 21 2012 23:45:59

my death rant will be "I told you so"

272. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:36:27

strat1227 wrote: @Zombo would it be against the rules to copy/paste the PM i got?
    yes thats against the rules

273. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Mar 22 2012 03:38:46

Penwish is dead! He was a simple townie. Votes: strat1227, Furloy, Pudels Kern. GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY!