UPSB v4

Off-topic / Help change the world. Disband the LRA!

1. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Tue, Mar 6 2012 23:29:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc We live in such a great era for change. Open your eyes and be a part of it. 30 minutes of your time prease.

2. Miku
    Date: Tue, Mar 6 2012 23:36:58

i was going to post the same thing :O <3 watch this gaiz. I know that this video is long, in short: This bitch Joseph Kony is abducting children, making them kill their own parents, turning the girls into sex slaves and recruiting the boys into his own personal army. This fuckery has been going on for serveral years and has abducted thousands of children. For anyone who refuses to do as he commands, has their lips/ears/nose/breasts/hands cut off. If you enjoy having those parts of your body, you should probably send this video to everyone you know and stop this piece of shit from doing these despicable acts so it gets the governments attention. Or not. In which case you are too, a piece of shit <--my cousin xD

3. Kion
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 00:18:49

awareness is spreading the invisible children people came to our school

4. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 00:20:14

Good job posting this, sent to all my contacts.

5. sangara
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 01:53:50

I remember hearing about this like 5 years ago, I'm so participating.

6. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 01:59:33

watched the whole 30 minutes of video. i'm supporting the spreading of Kony's name. THanks for sharing!!!

7. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 02:14:25

Time to make a meme out of Kony. Probably one of the most effective ways. ;)

8. TheAafg
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 02:30:20

+1 for OP. I heard about this guy like 3 years ago but couldn't care less at that moment (watched a documentary on it in class) fuck this guy.

9. Light
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 03:19:52

Take 30 mins out of your day and watch this short film. With the use of social networking and media, we can help take down Kony, a tyrant that abducts children and turns them into his slaves in Uganda. We can help be the change. Share this on your facebook, twitter, etc etc. [video=youtube;Y4MnpzG5Sqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc[/video]

10. nicco15
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 03:38:24

ok could u at leas summerized the video. to make your point a little clearer

11. Light
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 03:44:12

Just watch it man, you won't regret any moment.

12. sangara
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 03:49:32

Too late

13. Lucid
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 03:57:16

WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. IT TELLS ABOUT KONY WHO KIDNAPPS KIDS AMD FORCES THEM TO FIGHT. ITS A VIDEO TO HELP STOP HIM!

14. colourfulXinsanity
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 04:39:57

old.

15. Light
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 05:21:08

LOL old eh, its still strong is spirit you fucker. Knew upsb was a dead shithole. Just came back to post this:)

16. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 05:35:58

Light wrote: LOL old eh, its still strong is spirit you fucker. Knew upsb was a dead shithole. Just came back to post this:)
    What colourfulXinsanity meant was that this was already posted, BY CXI HIMSELF. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10131&highlight=change+world So who are you to call a fucker, good sir?

17. jet
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 06:01:56

Light wrote: LOL old eh, its still strong is spirit you fucker. Knew upsb was a dead shithole. Just came back to post this:)
    Go film your combo, lol

18. Kari
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 06:27:15

JackyMacky wrote: What colourfulXinsanity meant was that this was already posted, BY CXI HIMSELF. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10131&highlight=change+world So who are you to call a fucker, good sir?
    Herself* CXI is female.

19. AoD1
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 08:04:19

Dumb, stupid, didnt watch because i dont want to waste my time watching a shitty video when i can waste my time typing this.

20. Raos
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 09:13:34

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/04/the-worlds-most-wanted-list

21. Anemia
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 12:26:57

JackyMacky;181340]..CXI HIMSELF..[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Kari wrote: ..CXI is female..
    Your mind is blown. Anyways, I'll be supporting no doubt.

22. I Need BrainZ!
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 13:34:33

wow.. so weird that now that we know that there is oil in Sudan and China(CNOOC) owning 33,3% percent of it America now has a military plan for "Kony". Anyway rest assured this guy will be killed by America 100% and then USA will ask for change(oil).

23. iColor
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 14:44:30

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Children_Inc#Criticisms I don't know the validness of wikipedia articles.. but I don't know what to support, haha.

24. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 15:35:02

who are you trying to convince with this video? isn't he already considered a criminal... everybody's already trying to arrest him

25. I Need BrainZ!
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 16:15:54

Zombo wrote: who are you trying to convince with this video? isn't he already considered a criminal... everybody's already trying to arrest him
    Exactly. From my point of view, it is just a scam to make USA citizens want revenge against this faggot. The real truth behind it is obvious, not a few months ago America discovered that there are shitloads of oil in Sudan. Suddenly, CNOOC(a chinese company) owns 33,3% of that oil. What does USA want? Not let China surpass them. That is why every media right now wants this guy dead. It is a way to go to Sudan and steal their oil, without your people even knowing it. Why did they ignore him 9 years and suddenly everybody has woken up and wants to kill him. Also, why should USA police the world and kill everybody their citizens hate? Since when do they have the right to INVADE a country with the excuse of killing a war criminal?

26. neXus
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 16:26:03

Theres ALWAYS two sides to every story. This viral film has caught the attention of heaps of young folk but you are all far too late. Watching that Kony video is essentially watching old news. They started filming in 2003, and northern Uganda has been free of LRA violence and war for over five years. In fact, the LRA have signed a peace accord! They are rebuilding and are restoring the peace. Yes the leader is still out there however the recruitment of children has decreased 80%. This isn't due to the Invisible Children organisation, its because Ugandan military and the ICC have intercepted. The Invisible Children group are trying to pass a bill that allows America to militarise the region... They are providing misinformation to woo idealistic followers. The group have combined multiple regional conflicts to make it appear that this is one rapidly increasing issue.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DAE/comments/qlqzd/am_i_the_only_one_who_is_suspicious_about/

27. subin_
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 17:11:14

i was just thinking about posting this ..........well anyways KONY must be stopped

28. JackyMacky
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 00:30:00

Anemia wrote: Your mind is blown. Anyways, I'll be supporting no doubt.
    o.o Well, you quoted this so I can't really fix anything. lol

29. Raos
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 00:49:32

I Need BrainZ! wrote: Exactly. From my point of view, it is just a scam to make USA citizens want revenge against this faggot. The real truth behind it is obvious, not a few months ago America discovered that there are shitloads of oil in Sudan. Suddenly, CNOOC(a chinese company) owns 33,3% of that oil. What does USA want? Not let China surpass them. That is why every media right now wants this guy dead. It is a way to go to Sudan and steal their oil, without your people even knowing it. Why did they ignore him 9 years and suddenly everybody has woken up and wants to kill him. Also, why should USA police the world and kill everybody their citizens hate? Since when do they have the right to INVADE a country with the excuse of killing a war criminal?
    IO so fucking agree with this shit. Like why would the US governement LISTEN to the PEOPLE if they NEVER DID IN HISTORY? THere had to be a positive reason for it and I STRONGLY believe this is it. This is the exact same situation with Al Qeada with Iraq and afghan. There were terrorists in that country, they didnt give a wshit until they found out htere was oil. SAME THING HERE.

30. sangara
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 01:57:31

Raos wrote: IO so fucking agree with this shit. Like why would the US governement LISTEN to the PEOPLE if they NEVER DID IN HISTORY? THere had to be a positive reason for it and I STRONGLY believe this is it. This is the exact same situation with Al Qeada with Iraq and afghan. There were terrorists in that country, they didnt give a wshit until they found out htere was oil. SAME THING HERE.
    Yes because the country built by the people never listened to the people. Please read more history books.

31. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 02:48:44

I'm still trying to figure out how he managed the massacre of the Guatemalan forces.

32. King
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 03:39:51

[video=youtube;OpyHZBDIIbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpyHZBDIIbw&feature=player_embedded[/video] The whole movement isnt bad. It just isnt going to be that simple. "It is going to take a lot more compassion..., and thought then just clicking like on facebook."

33. XYZaki
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 06:17:05

This thing is a big scam targeted at kids on facebook with unsurprisingly low levels of acumen.

34. mewso222
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 06:47:32

BUMP, Everybody needs to know this, My uncle actually lives in africa helping children, And if we dont stop this, Our societys morals and values will collapse around us.

35. Vassenato
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 07:23:49

mewso222 wrote: And if we dont stop this, Our societys morals and values will collapse around us.
    No. No they won't.

36. crinix
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 13:28:09

http://9gag.com/gag/3212157 I think non of you can.

37. Sc00t
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 14:23:57

dont care also this V

XYZaki wrote: This thing is a big scam targeted at kids on facebook with unsurprisingly low levels of acumen.

38. HawkSerj
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 14:31:59

Take part in the collab. http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=10150

39. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 17:30:54

mewso222 wrote: And if we dont stop this, Our societys morals and values will collapse around us.
    :lol:

40. juggalo666666
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 17:39:40

41. Soren
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 19:48:47

Almost cried while watching this. I can't believe that such a thing has been going on for so long. Doesn't Uganda have like a government or something? Can't believe that they haven't done anything. I'm glad that the US is stepping in and trying to stop Kony.

42. I Need BrainZ!
    Date: Thu, Mar 8 2012 20:11:49

Supergirl wrote: Almost cried while watching this. I can't believe that such a thing has been going on for so long. Doesn't Uganda have like a government or something? Can't believe that they haven't done anything. I'm glad that the US is stepping in and trying to stop Kony.
    How many times must I say, Kony is NOT in Uganta anymore. Guess why? Ugantan Army and ICC. He actually left Uganta in 2005. US is stepping in just for the oil that was recently found, Kony is just another excuse for war. Oh and by the way, they started filming this in 2003. Challenge: Find how many years have passed since then. By the way, who is US? World Police to command every nation what to do even if that very nation has not asked for any help? Stop minding other people's business. The ICC and the local army there did something in 2005(2 years after he became #1 in ranks).

43. MickChickenn
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 05:24:13

Joseph Kony Babysitting: Putting the "infant" in infantry since 1986. Yes, I know that was crass and in bad taste, but I had to. I spent half a practice thinking it up. Anyways, to me he seems like an African, modern, far smaller scale version of Pol Pot. Probably should be put to an end before it reaches Pol Pot levels, however.

44. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 06:29:28

MickChickenn wrote: Yes, I know that was crass and in bad taste, but I had to.
    Department of redundancy department.

45. neXus
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 16:03:20

Also that joke is all over the internet, I doubt you made it up.

46. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 03:23:19

neXus wrote: Also that joke is all over the internet, I doubt you made it up.
    The first time I heard it was in an integrated circuit class when we were learning Boolean algebra.

47. neXus
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 03:51:11

XYZaki wrote: Boolean algebra.
    I'm offended by that.

48. Krypton
    Date: Tue, Mar 13 2012 14:21:05

Yeah well, human children are a mess. I'd say carry on, Kony.

49. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 06:04:11

Jokes on you bitches!!! The only reason you guys wanna help now is cuz its a fuckin fad. Get that shit outta here! Ive known about this for a little over 7 years now and no one cared about it then but now its so cool to care and support capturing and/or killing Kony. Ya hes a bad guy but fuckin god damn! I hate when people do shit cuz its a fuckin trend. FUCK THAT INVISIBLE CHILDREN BULLSHIT!!! Only 31% of all the money they made went to the "KONY CAUSE"! Complete bullshit. Do research and dont give in to being a follower. Ya im not a fuckin hipster either. I just hate when people wanna do something now, now that its popular. Why not support the Syrian cause? Or maybe the shit hapenning everywhere else that you dont see on the youtube or mentioned alot in the media. Do research. FUCKING THIS TOPIC IS DUMB ASS BULLSHIT!! I COULD GO ON ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT ILL LEAVE THIS SHIT WITH THIS KONY FOR PRESIDENT BITCHES! (correct response to this: UGANDA BE KIDDING ME?!)

50. neXus
    Date: Sat, Mar 17 2012 13:47:09

relax your balls dude

51. tylt
    Date: Mon, Mar 19 2012 02:03:10

This guy is a fucking joke. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/naked-meltdown-viral-video-filmmaker-115933915.html I'm thinking he spends his ludicrous amounts of money on drugs; doesn't have a substance or alcohol problem my ass. Sorry kiddies, but the guys a fucking fake.

52. Vassenato
    Date: Mon, Mar 19 2012 02:07:40

tylt wrote: This guy is a fucking joke. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/naked-meltdown-viral-video-filmmaker-115933915.html I'm thinking he spends his ludicrous amounts of money on drugs; doesn't have a substance or alcohol problem my ass. Sorry kiddies, but the guys a fucking fake.

53. Damnit Im back to Colin
    Date: Mon, Mar 19 2012 03:01:38

wasn't he caught fapping nude on the corner of a street? edit; yes, yes he was.

54. exclusive
    Date: Mon, Mar 19 2012 03:47:06

lol so embarassing, who still thinks theyre "non-profit"

55. Normal Person
    Date: Tue, Apr 24 2012 22:23:44

Joseph Kony is dead, he has been dead for years now. And his rebel group [LRA] has already disbanded. He created his rebel group in 1987, AND NOW YOU NOTICE? Every Ugandan knows he dead and the LRA hasn't been a problem to anybody since 2003, trust me, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE FROM UGANDA. Invisible Children lies to you, they are evil, only 3% of the millions of money they get go towards the actual cause. (I s*** you not) So you post on Facebook about Kony 2012? tell me more about how you always cared for Ugandan children. Even if Joseph Kony was alive and his rebel was still together: buying useless shit won't do a goddamn thing. https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmaxReBtNPqcVLoiK-63GNj3Av9CpojNTO8NIKi7jVDmPu1BSI7w Idiots these days, I swear.

56. neXus
    Date: Thu, Apr 26 2012 16:18:19

Dude, you are late. No one would give a shit anymore even if Kony was still snatching kids.

57. hoiboy
    Date: Fri, Apr 27 2012 04:46:31

Normal Person wrote: Joseph Kony is dead, he has been dead for years now. And his rebel group [LRA] has already disbanded. He created his rebel group in 1987, AND NOW YOU NOTICE? Every Ugandan knows he dead and the LRA hasn't been a problem to anybody since 2003, trust me, I KNOW SOME PEOPLE FROM UGANDA.
    What? He was photographed as recently as 2006. There are no records of his death, nor of LRA's dispersion.