UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / delete this thread

1. Matt
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 17:46:33

2. Soren
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 17:57:15

What a great selection of pens and mods.

3. Mufoofee
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 18:51:43

I wonder if you have any docotor grip MP bodies, I do not care for the grips or tips, just want the bodies. Do you have any of those?

4. Matt
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 19:57:51

Mufoofee wrote: I wonder if you have any docotor grip MP bodies, I do not care for the grips or tips, just want the bodies. Do you have any of those?
    yea if you want a blueish tinted transparent one.

5. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 22:14:02

omg he got springfield mod. authentic one....really wish i have the money right now.

6. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 13:07:45

wow lol... i am disappoint... to think that i even trusted you in the first place..

7. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 14:04:02

douchbags like @Matt should not even be trusted. Fucking greedy, gtfo

8. Pixels
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 14:09:43

If someone wants to keep their mod a secret you should try to respect their decision :(

9. YUi
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 14:38:47

As much as i like your collection of mods, but a mod means more than you know to spinners and you ought to respect that and not sell their fucking personal mods. For money, you would sell trust and friendship?

10. Matt
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 14:49:04

YUi wrote: As much as i like your collection of mods, but a mod means more than you know to spinners and you ought to respect that and not sell their fucking personal mods. For money, you would sell trust and friendship?
    I was always one of those people who thought the idea of a "secret pen spinning mod" was totally stupid. That is really not the kind of thing that should be a secret. I'm going out for good this time and my I thought I would use this as a chance to combat the whole "secret mod" thing. It's not all about money, really.

11. Akura
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 14:50:43

OK BUY MY PHOTO WIT SPRINGFIELD SC FOR 20$ ^_^

12. YUi
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 14:52:07

I feel sad for spring who actually trusted you. The mod holds sentiment to him and you're freaking selling it. Whether or not you believe in a secret mod, you still shouldn't sell it cause spring definitely wouldn't want you to sell it.

13. Matt
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 15:00:09

YUi wrote: I feel sad for spring who actually trusted you. The mod holds sentiment to him and you're freaking selling it. Whether or not you believe in a secret mod, you still shouldn't sell it cause spring definitely wouldn't want you to sell it.
    Well in the end, it was Spings choice to tell me, and its my choice what I want to do.

14. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 15:02:42

Matt wrote: I was always one of those people who thought the idea of a "secret pen spinning mod" was totally stupid. That is really not the kind of thing that should be a secret. I'm going out for good this time and my I thought I would use this as a chance to combat the whole "secret mod" thing. It's not all about money, really.
    Nice excuses, I think your the one that is totally stupid. So what if it's a secret mod? So what? It's up to them if they want to share it with you. Seriously, people like you cant even give basic respect. I feel sorry for you dude.

15. Matt
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 15:09:49

Abyss wrote: Nice excuses, I think your the one that is totally stupid. So what if it's a secret mod? So what? It's up to them if they want to share it with you. Seriously, people like you cant even give basic respect. I feel sorry for you dude.
    Yes, exactly, it is THEIR choice if they want to share it with you or not. And HE made the choice to share it with someone who is so stupid that people feel sorry for them. Plus try to look at it from my point of view. I'm quitting PS. I don't care what happens. I don't care who hates me. I just want money. After 3 weeks I'm never going to talk to anyway one on here ever again. I wouldn't do this kind of thing in real life, but this is different. Its not like I'm actually affecting Springs life or anything. When you look at the world as a whole, or even just Springs life as a whole, whether or not little kids sitting at their desks know how to make his special combination of stationary parts, does not really matter in long run.

16. webspider
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 15:36:10

I bet the springfield mod you sold isn't even authentic.

17. shoeman6
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 16:07:22

What's the fuss about? You can pretty much see how to make the mod just from looking at it.

18. webspider
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 16:17:55

Of course you can do, but this doesn't guarantee you that it is indeed authentic unless you already own an authentic copy. Which is why I don't like the fuss about authentic mods either.

19. Mufoofee
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 18:50:53

Matt wrote: yea if you want a blueish tinted transparent one.
    Yeah what I really want is what is inside, the transparency will help out actully, but is it a Pencil one?

20. Matt
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 19:11:21

Mufoofee wrote: Yeah what I really want is what is inside, the transparency will help out actully, but is it a Pencil one?
    Yup, the pencil one. what will you give me for it?

21. Mufoofee
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 19:18:43

Matt wrote: Yup, the pencil one. what will you give me for it?
    You want $$$$ right?

22. Matt
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 20:46:51

Mufoofee wrote: You want $$$$ right?
    ok well I dont really want to ship just a single dr grip body, so you want to buy something else too? haha. otherwise i guess you can pay for shipping and just that if you want

23. Abyss
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 22:36:37

Matt wrote: Yes, exactly, it is THEIR choice if they want to share it with you or not. And HE made the choice to share it with someone who is so stupid that people feel sorry for them. Plus try to look at it from my point of view. I'm quitting PS. I don't care what happens. I don't care who hates me. I just want money. After 3 weeks I'm never going to talk to anyway one on here ever again. I wouldn't do this kind of thing in real life, but this is different. Its not like I'm actually affecting Springs life or anything. When you look at the world as a whole, or even just Springs life as a whole, whether or not little kids sitting at their desks know how to make his special combination of stationary parts, does not really matter in long run.
    I loled, I think you misread. I actually feel sorry for people like you who buys trust and betrays their friends for money, no difference from breezy who does that as well. Since you ate quitting, you might just be another breezy planning to scam members.

24. Legion
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 23:02:30

@SPRiNGFiELD i would ahve bought the mod back for you if it was still available.

25. Matt
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 23:07:28

Abyss;180010]I loled, I think you misread. I actually feel sorry for people like you who buys trust and betrays their friends for money, no difference from breezy who does that as well. Since you ate quitting, you might just be another breezy planning to scam members.[/QUOTE] First , I didn't misread lol, "And HE made the choice to share it with someone who is so stupid that people feel sorry for them." The person who people feel sorry for being me. 2nd I've never "bought trust" or what ever that means, all of the secret mods I know, the person told me themselves, without ever reviving any of my money or anything in return. They DECIDED they trusted me. Springfield even offered to tell me his mod without me asking. And like I said, this is the internet. It might be hard for someone who doesn't have any actual friends offline to understand, but shit that goes on across the internet doesn't really mater. Everyone on here could hate me, I could make a new account and act nice and then everyone would be my friend again. I wouldn't betray my actual friends lol. [QUOTE=Legion wrote: @Matt is kinda a dick. if you trusted someone with something important to you, and they violated that trust, would you feel hurt? probably. so man the fuck up and just accept that you're a douche. GTFO already.
    I have no problem with being a internet douche if it makes me more money lol.

26. Furloy
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 23:29:54

Who bought the Springfield mod? For all we know he could have made a new account and bought it and no one knows Springfield bought his own mod back!

27. Legion
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 23:37:07

Furloy wrote: Who bought the Springfield mod? For all we know he could have made a new account and bought it and no one knows Springfield bought his own mod back!
    i hope thats the case.

28. Raos
    Date: Thu, Mar 1 2012 23:58:05

omg guys why make such a big fuss about it, it is natural for this to happen. If something is secret/rare/hard to get and good, IT IS HUMAN INSTINCT TO WANT IT. I am not trying to be mean here or disrespectful, all I am saying is taht, secrets are secrets, someone WILL spill the beans, someone WILL find out, no matter what, that is just how it is.

29. Zkhan
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 00:05:57

how much do you want for the dan comssa?

30. jet
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 00:35:22

Raos wrote: omg guys why make such a big fuss about it, it is natural for this to happen. If something is secret/rare/hard to get and good, IT IS HUMAN INSTINCT TO WANT IT. I am not trying to be mean here or disrespectful, all I am saying is taht, secrets are secrets, someone WILL spill the beans, someone WILL find out, no matter what, that is just how it is.
    no one likes the guy who spills the beans ;)

31. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 00:41:43

Matt, you are a moron. See you in Japan, I hope you are prepared.

32. 2Morrow
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 00:54:27

Holy poop u hav soooo many mods! i only hav 2!

33. Matt
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 00:57:05

taichi1082;180041]Matt, you are a moron. See you in Japan, I hope you are prepared.[/QUOTE] See you there. We are going to hang out. [QUOTE=Zkhan wrote: how much do you want for the dan comssa?
    It's not the real thing, I made it before he released the tut. its a DC comssa with RSVP caps and HGR tips tapped up with some anyball. It spins nice though, you can have it for $15

34. YUi
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 08:53:18

Matt I can't even describe how much of a douche you are man

35. Demon
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 10:10:49

erm springfield's mod is supposed to be a secret?

36. Dakrowl
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:13:51

Demon wrote: erm springfield's mod is supposed to be a secret?
    Duh

37. Demon
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:23:45

mama wrote: Duh
    k Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: ok then, its official. He is a douche

38. Oow
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:47:35

Do you accept paypal? =)

39. entertdr
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 13:52:10

Raos wrote: omg guys why make such a big fuss about it, it is natural for this to happen. If something is secret/rare/hard to get and good, IT IS HUMAN INSTINCT TO WANT IT. I am not trying to be mean here or disrespectful, all I am saying is taht, secrets are secrets, someone WILL spill the beans, someone WILL find out, no matter what, that is just how it is.
    real?

40. Matt
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 15:17:20

Oow;180139]Do you accept paypal? =)[/QUOTE] yes I do! paypal is awesome! [QUOTE=YUi wrote: Matt I can't even describe how much of a douche you are man
    No need to keep repeating it, I just admitted it above lol. I'm being a douche on purpose because then I will get more money. I don't give a fuck what random people in Singapore who I have not and never will meet think of me. Even if I did meet you in real life, you wouldn't know it was me and we could still probably be friends lol. I would never act like this in real life or at school, and I don't get how you internet people care about this shit so much haha By the way just put another springfield mod up for sale.

41. shoeman6
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 17:25:03

I'll buy it for $9, that's about how much it costs to make right?

42. Mufoofee
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 18:44:18

Matt wrote: ok well I dont really want to ship just a single dr grip body, so you want to buy something else too? haha. otherwise i guess you can pay for shipping and just that if you want
    Depends, if you have more bodies that would be awesome. Also I need signo broads if you have them. Please.

43. RaM
    Date: Sat, Mar 3 2012 14:46:21

/pm sent i was shocked by your pens! therye really cool.

44. Wee Xin
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 10:33:58

Matt isn't quitting penspinning, he's just going for dr.grip spinning style-ish thing :/

45. Kido
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 14:21:06

Hi Matt give me your best price for RSVP Blue Moonz+ shipping to Malaysia thanks

46. Matt
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 15:51:33

Wee Xin;180677]Matt isn't quitting penspinning, he's just going for dr.grip spinning style-ish thing :/[/QUOTE] I already quit penspinning over 6 months ago, Dr grips are just for messing around. It would be nice if you didn't just make stuff up about me lol [QUOTE=Kido wrote: Hi Matt give me your best price for RSVP Blue Moonz+ shipping to Malaysia thanks
    $8 total (5 for shipping)

47. Raos
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 16:07:15

@Matts have you sent?

48. Matt
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 16:27:51

Raos wrote: @Matts have you sent?
    yes sir

49. Raos
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 16:32:11

Matt wrote: yes sir
    can you pm me the tracking number?

50. Kido
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 16:56:54

Matt wrote: $8 total (5 for shipping)
    alright Matt the RSVP Blue Moonz still New condition right? if its is pm me your email will be using paypal paying you thanks

51. yoppi000
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 18:42:03

Didn't I reserve the full drgrip grip too??? O_O

52. Matt
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 19:53:29

yoppi000 wrote: Didn't I reserve the full drgrip grip too??? O_O
    No, you didn't, but you can if you want.

53. yoppi000
    Date: Sun, Mar 4 2012 20:13:11

It's okay now I sent already O_O

54. LastLight14
    Date: Mon, Mar 5 2012 02:36:05

Sorry if this makes me seem too nit-picky, but [I]how[I]used is the purple mmm? does it look aesthetically damaged?

55. Matt
    Date: Mon, Mar 5 2012 02:56:34

LastLight14 wrote: Sorry if this makes me seem too nit-picky, but [I]how[I]used is the purple mmm? does it look aesthetically damaged?
    The body is pretty perfect. There are scratches on the caps, but just from normal drops. If you were to actually spin a new MMM, it would end up looking like mine does after about an hour. No cracks or anything

56. LastLight14
    Date: Mon, Mar 5 2012 04:30:12

would you accept an opened but not used dr. grip gel for the mmm (grey blue tint)

57. Matt
    Date: Mon, Mar 5 2012 06:00:21

LastLight14 wrote: would you accept an opened but not used dr. grip gel for the mmm (grey blue tint)
    Yes, but a dr grip is only worth around $5 ( http://item.rakuten.co.jp/cocodecow/765042/ ) and I think that MMM is worth at least 15, so you would have to give more than that

58. Kido
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 02:22:10

Hi Matt have you send my RSVP blue moonz yet?

59. Matt
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 05:00:11

Kido wrote: Hi Matt have you send my RSVP blue moonz yet?
    Sorry I can't send it until Saturday

60. Kido
    Date: Wed, Mar 7 2012 07:25:44

Matt wrote: Sorry I can't send it until Saturday
    alright no worries, just buzz me when you are sending out thanks

61. Matt
    Date: Fri, Mar 9 2012 23:11:30

ok

62. The Turtle
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 00:28:25

Hey, how much for toro style Key3? Im definatley interested. Also, i respect you even though everyone is hating.

63. Kido
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 15:32:17

@Matt its Saturday have you send my RSVP blue moonz?

64. Matt
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 17:11:34

The Turtle;181921]Hey, how much for toro style Key3? Im definatley interested. Also, i respect you even though everyone is hating.[/QUOTE] How about $25 (since it uses "super rare signo dx grip" http://forum.upsb.info/showthread.php?t=5185 ) and thanks lol [QUOTE=Kido wrote: @Matt its Saturday have you send my RSVP blue moonz?
    Its *did you send, not have you send. and yes

65. Kido
    Date: Sat, Mar 10 2012 18:31:15

Matt wrote: Its *did you send, not have you send. and yes
    LOL my mistake, thanks for the correction. anyway, hopefully i can get it on Wednesday cant wait to mod <3

66. LastLight14
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 01:26:22

can i pay with paypal Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: and how do you get that stripe in the middle of the MMM pens like ajisai?

67. Dakrowl
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 02:11:02

tape it?

68. LastLight14
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 04:47:00

it was that simple?

69. PenwisH
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 05:16:30

yes nothing to psing is that complicated

70. Matt
    Date: Sun, Mar 11 2012 15:13:17

LastLight14 wrote: can i pay with paypal Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: and how do you get that stripe in the middle of the MMM pens like ajisai?
    Yea paypal is good

71. lilaznkid240
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 00:46:28

Hey how much for both the metal comssa and waterfall mod? and how much longer are you gonna be in the US so i know how much time i have to get the money

72. Matt
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 04:51:26

lilaznkid240 wrote: Hey how much for both the metal comssa and waterfall mod? and how much longer are you gonna be in the US so i know how much time i have to get the money
    Ill give you both for $30 including shipping. I leave on the 20th.

73. Kirby
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 05:33:15

Props to you @Matt fuck all these bums saying how you violated Spring's "trust and friendship". Fuck them. It's a pen and if Spring wanted to keep it a secret, he shouldn't have told anyone. People can't keep secrets, tough shit. I'm glad your doing this to prove a point. Spring and Baaron can go cry about how they "trusted you" with their super duper secret pen, I'll be laughing at those butthurt kids. OH MY MATT, how dare you betray your internet friend by revealing his super top secret pen mod? LOL, I'm with you on this one matt

74. Matt
    Date: Mon, Mar 12 2012 14:29:38

Kirby wrote: Props to you @Matt fuck all these bums saying how you violated Spring's "trust and friendship". Fuck them. It's a pen and if Spring wanted to keep it a secret, he shouldn't have told anyone. People can't keep secrets, tough shit. I'm glad your doing this to prove a point. Spring and Baaron can go cry about how they "trusted you" with their super duper secret pen, I'll be laughing at those butthurt kids. OH MY MATT, how dare you betray your internet friend by revealing his super top secret pen mod? LOL, I'm with you on this one matt
    THANK YOU

75. Jo
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 04:50:39

interested in ur key3,mesi g3, ajisai (pink), toro and do u have m&m bodies?.

76. Raos
    Date: Sun, Apr 1 2012 19:52:03

free bump for you XD since ur not banned anymore

77. Matt
    Date: Fri, Jan 25 2013 19:51:33

Im back all new pictures buy my stuff!

78. Matt
    Date: Thu, Jan 31 2013 14:52:07

yoyoyo buy my stuff its cheap

79. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 00:37:47

Matt wrote: yoyoyo buy my stuff its cheap
    I want as many Emboss Bodies as u have, how many u have? answer quick plz, so I decide where to buy ;)

80. RoninSpinner
    Date: Mon, Feb 4 2013 04:45:36

reserve buster, dr grip tips, original supertips for me plz. i want teh free stuff!!! :D

81. Escorpio123
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 04:19:26

@Matt YOU HAVE EMBOSS WHITE BODIES?

82. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 5 2013 04:32:24

Wow, great prices.