UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / Subliminal Messaging

1. juggalo666666
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 17:25:18

Do you think it is wrong for companies to slip small messages into their ads, if so why should they not do that. I think its kind of slick and dirty if you ask me. If you know what I mean.

2. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 17:55:17

Watched to much South Park?

3. juggalo666666
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 17:56:36

ChainBreak wrote: Watched to much South Park?
    *too much And yes, maybe.

4. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 18:00:58

ads are gonna make all women give their man blowjobs. Just saying.

5. fang
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 18:20:18

Hmm, if you do, your won't be the first. And never be the last. Everyone does. The question is if attention if inportant to you!~

6. Reason
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 20:03:12

my brother took a 2 month break from tv, movies, radio, and all music with lyrics. the end result was that he felt less compelled to use the media and his libido activity greatly decreased (i.e. he became a lot less horny). thats all that i can really say and it speaks for itself

7. neXus
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 22:21:15

Give examples.

8. suppyfezzy
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 23:27:01

his brother got less horny?? lol and u know how?? i think subliminal messages like in disney movies are not cool!

9. shoeman6
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 23:44:10

Reason wrote: my brother took a 2 month break from tv, movies, radio, and all music with lyrics. the end result was that he felt less compelled to use the media and his libido activity greatly decreased (i.e. he became a lot less horny). thats all that i can really say and it speaks for itself
    Anecdotes are hardly scientific evidence of causation. Maybe he took a 2 month break from media due to a bout of severe depression which caused a loss of libido, or maybe he got a girlfriend and was too busy fucking her to be horny or watch tv.

10. funnky
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 23:50:14

suppyfezzy wrote: his brother got less horny?? lol and u know how?? i think subliminal messages like in disney movies are not cool!
    dude those ones are the best dont hate

11. Reason
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 04:04:31

ok maybe i should've been more specific... for one it was a simple experiment/test to see how an individual would react to a sudden complete cut out of media. it was by no means a scientific study and honestly i cant prove shit but at least i can say that it happened and it had these specific effects on this individual. and about the horny thing... it was a study and all effects had to be taken into account... and as long as your not humping me i dont care if your horny so thats that i suppose.

12. Sc00t
    Date: Wed, Feb 29 2012 05:09:49

my libido has always been rather tame,never thought it would be because i haven't watched television since I was 13. i watch what i want via internet, far more convenient and generally commercial free. friendship is magic is THE SHIT. "I'm free but I'm focused" -Alanis Morissette

13. angel94
    Date: Sun, Aug 19 2012 18:12:03

There are subliminal message in macross frontier? On youtube I watch this episode and I noticed this thing:

Spoiler when sheryl falls from the ice, in the 19:11 minute, when Alto goes to resume it. On the wall of the huge icicles, you see a face or anything like that, according to you is a subliminal message?
    To see the special version, please write to youtube: Macross frontier hd